Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but not just any hot tub... a wood fired one?!?! What?! Who does that? And who would want it in the middle of woodland?! She is so brain damaged. And her moaning about her landscapers when likely this is gifted. What a B!
A hundred percent one of them will manage to cook themselves (or their cat) in this thing because reading an instruction manual is so not part of the aesthetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh but not just any hot tub... a wood fired one?!?! What?! Who does that? And who would want it in the middle of woodland?! She is so brain damaged. And her moaning about her landscapers when likely this is gifted. What a B!
Came on to say diddums, the landscapers didn't turn up! Try paying them! Hopefully the penny has dropped and they ditch her. On the other hand they are probably wondering who has raised beds installed in August...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh but not just any hot tub... a wood fired one?!?! What?! Who does that? And who would want it in the middle of woodland?! By the ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ hive?

And her moaning about her landscapers when likely this is gifted. What a B!
Well they wonโ€™t be spring onions by the time she can harvest??
They will be setting fire to the woods next. Their garden will be a real theme park by the time they have finished, next there will be a steam boat on the pond, a cow to milkโ€ฆ tit their neighborโ€™s must hate them! No wonder they went for the cat.

A hundred percent one of them will manage to cook themselves (or their cat) in this thing because reading an instruction manual is so not part of the aesthetic.
Or their intellectual capacity, a manual has words in it and not just blank pages โ€ฆ for you to invent the instructions !

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh but not just any hot tub... a wood fired one?!?! What?! Who does that? And who would want it in the middle of woodland?! By the ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ hive?

And her moaning about her landscapers when likely this is gifted. What a B!
Would it ever occur to Lydia, that maybe her 'landscapers' didn't turn up because we are still in the middle of a pandemic! Maybe they were ill or were isolating or maybe just maybe they had a better offer from an actual customer!

Where are they going to fit the hot tub amongst the shed, greenhouse, kitchen garden, fire pit, outdoor kitchen, pond, rose garden and beehive?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Would it ever occur to Lydia, that maybe her 'landscapers' didn't turn up because we are still in the middle of a pandemic! Maybe they were ill or were isolating or maybe just maybe they had a better offer from an actual customer!

Where are they going to fit the hot tub amongst the shed, greenhouse, kitchen garden, fire pit, outdoor kitchen, pond, rose garden and beehive?
Up her arse! It is big enough ! Sorry I am being very rude!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she is begging for any and everything because she knows that she will only get a few offers, if any. She is not completely thinking through the wood fired hot tub. 1. You would burn up a lot of wood keeping it hot all day, every day, just in case you wanted to take a dip. 2. It is far too rustic looking. Mountainside lodge home....yes. Faux country estate manor.....no. 3. Burning wood, in a woodland 24/7, may not be the best idea especially if it is windy. Also, why does she only wear that cheap white sun dress that she used to wipe off her counter top? Makes me thinks she didn't keep any of those other dresses that she showed. She wears this dress all the time and it looked like the cheapest of the bunch. Why wouldn't she have worn one of her expensive dresses to the wine tasting? I hope that she didn't con too many of her younger viewers into buying a very expensive linen sun dress when in reality it was too expensive, even for her

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lydia's first world problems. Her "Landscapers" not turning up. And lying in her garden (nothing new there, hangover or not). She is a waste of oxygen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only reason she wants a wood fired hot tub is because real life luxe upper class Rosie Londoner posted one on her Instagram the other day and Lydia had her eyes on it straight away "hehe"
Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 22.19.38.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The only reason she wants a wood fired hot tub is because real life luxe upper class Rosie Londoner posted one on her Instagram the other day and Lydia had her eyes on it straight away "hehe"View attachment 206835
So is it just warm water And not even a hot tub? Lydia cannot call herself an Influencer-Er. Sheโ€™s clearly an influenc-ED. Every time. Not one thing is original or thought through as an actual good idea for her or anyone else. Sheโ€™s influenced and then copies in a manic state to copy and feel better... yet itโ€™s a vicious cycle that will lead to her downfall. Most of us here are past fans who are very shaken by seeing who she really is. Broken. Greedy. Narcissist. Not cute

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you all for the out-pour of love! You have no idea how much it means to me! We're a wonderful community and I truly proud of being part of it! Love xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 31

FarmVille. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only reason she wants a wood fired hot tub is because real life luxe upper class Rosie Londoner posted one on her Instagram the other day and Lydia had her eyes on it straight away "hehe"View attachment 206835
How would she fit her boobs, ego and backsideIn such a small tub.
And lids that is not eco friendly, no cutting down trees ie forests and the burning them and polluting is a big no, no. Wouldnโ€™t you want a hot tub close to the house.She could always turn the dirty pond into a mud tub!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay, so I am not remotely a fan of Frow. I find her tiny Thumbelina voice and constant use of the word "guys" annoying. But I find myself compelled to watch her Almafi Coast vlog tonight because at least she's actually DOING SOMETHING! I haven't seen anything except the innards of my own apartment and Lydia's "grounds" for five months. At least I can travel vicariously through Frow if I keep the video muted. Do we think Lidl will ever get invited anywhere travel again? The monotony of her vlogs overfloweth . . . :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you all for the out-pour of love! You have no idea how much it means to me! We're a wonderful community and I truly proud of being part of it! Love xoxo
I wanted to say to you how sorry I am that you are facing this right now, on top of everything else that is going on right now. It's a great group in here, really supportive.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.