Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can use all the oils and hair masks she wants but if she is constantly blow drying then straightening her hair every time she washes it, it will continue to look like dried hay. It looks utterly horrendous after the blow dry in this pic before straightening. So this pic shows the true state of her hair damage.

If she was a true beauty guru or influencer - or had a brain -she would have used these lockdown months to just air dry her hair and use the oils and hair masks to properly treat and improve it.

And now she is going to color correct her hair yet again?? No wonder her hair looks so dried out and damaged.

What a dumb ass.View attachment 205212
Her hair looks like shredded wheat

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not sure if this is what you mean but I just looked at mine, clicked on Preferences under the little bell at the top right of screen and all my preferences have ticks on them.
Thank you! It is what I mean but all my ticks are like yours and still the alert button at the top of the page isn’t working. I think I have done everything I need to do to ensure it works however, it isn’t🤷‍♀️ It just keeps saying your have no new alerts’ 🙈

Reactions: 3
Thank you! It is what I mean but all my ticks are like yours and still the alert button at the top of the page isn’t working. I think I have done everything I need to do to ensure it works however, it isn’t🤷‍♀️ It just keeps saying your have no new alerts’ 🙈
When all else fails log out and back in again, do a restart of your machine, install a new browser etc good luck

She can use all the oils and hair masks she wants but if she is constantly blow drying then straightening her hair every time she washes it, it will continue to look like dried hay. It looks utterly horrendous after the blow dry in this pic before straightening. So this pic shows the true state of her hair damage.

If she was a true beauty guru or influencer - or had a brain -she would have used these lockdown months to just air dry her hair and use the oils and hair masks to properly treat and improve it.

And now she is going to color correct her hair yet again?? No wonder her hair looks so dried out and damaged.

She could haunt houses, your right though that hair needs some good treatments lots of TLC and NO HEAT.

Reactions: 9
could someone explain the difference between where she lives and where she thinks she lives. I get one is probably posh and that's not the one she lives in. How different are the two?
Buckinghamshire is definitely likely to be consider more 'posh' than Northamptonshire. Bucks is a 'home county' and back in the day that used to be quite the thing. Frankly her bit of Northants, from what she shows us, is the nice bit. They are by the Grand Union Canal and the nice canalside pubs. Further north you go in Northants you go the more industrial it gets.
She lives in a nice rural area, she just needs to get over it. No one was that arsed about the Cotswolds (except oldies on coach tours to Stow on the Wold an Bourton on the Water) until the Notting Hell set and Beckhams et al started buying up giant homesteads. I think that it is an arse of a place to get to. Hope that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You can be sure she was in bed for her lay in but Ali will have been up at the crack of dawn trying to get the soil off the graveled path :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The same.thing happened to me with email alerts a while ago. I had to allow push notifications on my phone/laptop.

Buckinghamshire is definitely likely to be consider more 'posh' than Northamptonshire. Bucks is a 'home county' and back in the day that used to be quite the thing. Frankly her bit of Northants, from what she shows us, is the nice bit. They are by the Grand Union Canal and the nice canalside pubs. Further north you go in Northants you go the more industrial it gets.
She lives in a nice rural area, she just needs to get over it. No one was that arsed about the Cotswolds (except oldies on coach tours to Stow on the Wold an Bourton on the Water) until the Notting Hell set and Beckhams et al started buying up giant homesteads. I think that it is an arse of a place to get to. Hope that helps.
The next thread title should consider including something along the line of 'Lydia Millen..the blatant liar ashamed of where she lives and has to hide the 'NORTHAMPTONSHIRE COUNCIL' label on her wheelie bins' 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
so um in the bathroom and decide to check tattle and first thing i see is bitvh lydia is depressed because of the beirut tragedy. this witch needs to stay away from the Beirut tragedy! I'm Lebanese and we've been going through bleeping hell! my best friend lost her grandma, i lost a friend who was an only child, my sister lost a friend and we're still finding out about new people who passed. i couldn't go to my friend's funeral because of COVID. dozens of people i know have lost everything. the government is planning one huge coverup. we bleeping saw a nuclear like mushroom over the city. we don't know what kind of toxic chemicals were released in the air. so that designer's bleep can shut the duck up and find another wave to jump on. she's depressed coz can't sell her crappy product and wants to use our blood and tears to excuse what a pathetic human being she is? well duck her! no seriously does she even know where beirut is located! witch, we haven't slept since tuesday! we're cleaning the streets, finding housing for the homeless, organizing food and clothing banks, replacing glass with nylon in houses, trying to raise money while the banks still limit how much we can draw. so really she needs to back off!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

She looks like Magenta from Rocky Horror here!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can be sure she was in bed for her lay in but Ali will have been up at the crack of dawn trying to get the soil off the graveled path :ROFLMAO:
Honestly I feel so sorry for this man 😂 😂 what has he got himself into

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These videos she posts on her instastories of her walking through the kitchen and then outside to survey her land are so cringeworthy. The only reason she posts those is to brag. "Look at all that I have whilst you are merely a peasant"

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hate these wedding chairs with the medieval table. Also hate how the living room is such a different vibe from the dining and kitchen space!!

I completely agree, that set up would look so much better without the silly chair covers, pure chav! Leave it to the wedding venues.

• Haha
What is with her saying “purchase” so much? “I purchased this bag.” Who the hell says that? Does she think it makes her sound posh? Because it absolutely doesn’t 😂

Also, her first tip in that luxury “purchasing” tips video, is to not get yourself into debt. Is this a subtle way for her to affirm that she isn’t doing that?

EDIT: Oh my god it’s SO ANNOYING once you notice it! “Purchase purchase purchase”

no one talks like that??

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
What is with her saying “purchase” so much? “I purchased this bag.” Who the hell says that? Does she think it makes her sound posh? Because it absolutely doesn’t 😂

Also, her first tip in that luxury “purchasing” tips video, is to not get yourself into debt. Is this a subtle way for her to affirm that she isn’t doing that?

EDIT: Oh my god it’s SO ANNOYING once you notice it! “Purchase purchase purchase”

no one talks like that??
No one does anything she does. Thank god.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s like when children start trying to sound grown-up, by saying things they think make them sound important. It’s exactly the same thing

Urgh and she’s just casually trying to show off that she CAN buy an Hermes bag (which she pronounced bleeping Hermes with an H at first) by comparing them to her LV trunks. She’s despicably unbearable

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.