Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times must be getting tough, shes selling boohoo dresses on depop
Even I ( a nobody) emptied out my wardrobe , full of Zara , H&M , topshop and asked my followers on Instagram did anyone need 2 bin bags of work clothes . Some still had tags on. I was so happy to give them away to someone who needed & appreciated them . Why can't Lydia do similar ?
Pure unadulterated GREED

• Heart
Reactions: 37
6E1AE9AF-B73A-4E28-A02C-E24094C071FD.jpeg

...whilst your at it Lydiot, looks like your tiles need a bloody good scrub too! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Has Carrie been doing a cull on her Instagram? It says she has 6,689 followers and I remember her having a lot more than that.

I also scrolled back to 2017 on Lydia’s account and she did almost 3 ads a week back then, it definitely shows how little work she’s getting now when you compare it to back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I never watch her videos but decided to see if Queen Skank had any insightful knowledge on cleaning her minge - WTF! who what where WHYYYYYYYYY? - but no. Watching her squeal about broad beans while "hiking" with Cawwie was akin to the first time ET was seen by Elliot. It's bleeping field, you fanny. Her scrunched up face tolerating the freshness of the raw broad bean was hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I never watch her videos but decided to see if Queen Skank had any insightful knowledge on cleaning her minge - WTF! who what where WHYYYYYYYYY? - but no. Watching her squeal about broad beans while "hiking" with Cawwie was akin to the first time ET was seen by Elliot. It's bleeping field, you fanny. Her scrunched up face tolerating the freshness of the raw broad bean was hilarious.
Don’t know who she’s kidding...she never eats vegetables! Not even when they’re free; whether stolen from a farmer or kindly gifted by NHS frontline workers.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Don’t know who she’s kidding...she never eats vegetables! Not even when they’re free; whether stolen from a farmer or kindly gifted by NHS frontline workers.
Not sure if I should be laughing, crying, being sad or angry.
It is such an absurd- everything around her is absurd

• Haha
She’s very quiet this weekend- I suppose she’s having a couple of days off, you know, cos she’s so busy. Must be hard work preening your gifted David Austen roses and opening those gifted boxes all week. God could you imagine?!! I’d be knackered! Thank god she’s got Ali to help her do most of the hard work. Bet she’s glad have a well earned break this weekend, she needs to get her strength up for that mammoth weekly shower

• Haha
She’s very quiet this weekend- I suppose she’s having a couple of days off, you know, cos she’s so busy. Must be hard work preening your gifted David Austen roses and opening those gifted boxes all week. God could you imagine?!! I’d be knackered! Thank god she’s got Ali to help her do most of the hard work. Bet she’s glad have a well earned break this weekend, she needs to get her strength up for that mammoth weekly shower
Scrubbing, shaving, peeling, rubbing, …all takes time when you only do it once a week. If I added up my 14 minimum showers a week it would be well over two hours! Gosh imagine the water, shower gel, shampoo economy, I would be able to »purchase » at least an LV trunk! Now I understand… and sit on my own in the tram because the smell would repel everyone and anything!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Scrubbing, shaving, peeling, rubbing, …all takes time when you only do it once a week. If I added up my 14 minimum showers a week it would be well over two hours! Gosh imagine the water, shower gel, shampoo economy, I would be able to »purchase » at least an LV trunk! Now I understand… and sit on my own in the tram because the smell would repel everyone and anything!!
Haaaaaa 😂 I'm still not over this 😂😂😂 She actually suggested we take notes so we don't have to re-watch. Take notes. Let that sink in. Of how to wash your hair with water and shampoo. The magic is obviously scrubbing vigorously for those squeaky clean feels. Even if your arms ache. Definitely a because you're worth it moment, well you know if she hadn't actually been dropped by L'Oréal.

The second hand embarrassment though!

Someday, you'll look back on this Lydia, laugh nervously, and change the subject.

Take notes 😂😂😂😂😂😂. I can move on now. No wait 😂😂😂😂😂😂. I'm good.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.