Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia picks her nose and rarely washes her hands while she cooks. The compost and cats ass all over her counter tops. Now Ali scatching his balls while he is grilling. Them scoffing hunchback over their food like farm animals....YUM...🤮 What time is dinner?? 😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They are so juvenile for 30 somethings! Don’t get me wrong I’m sure I make crass juvenile comments with my husband and friends when I’ve had a gin or two but I wouldn’t share elsewhere!

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Lydiot and Aldi are just Towie chavs, like it's been said before, they pretend being posh but always always slip up and show their true colours ie no manners, rude, vain and no intellengence. You only have to look at their past and the friends they keep 😏

Reactions: 36
Amelia has bought her first Hermes bag.
Victoria has one, and has got the new lady dior in velvet
Claire has a new Hermes and a new Chanel
Leonie was gifted a saddle bag for her birthday and has a new Hermes

Lydia: some earth for her garden

It's a sign of the times!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How times have changed, Lydiot with mud, Sproutlings and pigeon.
Vicky.............
Screenshot_20200809_183233.jpg
Screenshot_20200809_190817.jpg
Screenshot_20200809_190830.jpg

Reactions: 17

Don't speak too soon. 3, 2, 1 - Lydia has a Hermès bag. To carry the earth for her garden. She ordered it last year did you know? Before everyone else. EVERYONE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Where else would you go Lydia?
Also interesting she is supporting Vic with IG presets after we discussed they are not besties any more
4FC1DFD0-7FE7-4F31-94C3-6FB97D2EC01B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Oh but didnt you know? In one of her latest vids "Luxury regrets" she says she doesn't want neither a Birkin nor a Kelly bc they're too expensive and she is scared to take such expensive bags around..... sure Lydia;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh but didnt you know? In one of her latest vids "Luxury regrets" she says she doesn't want neither a Birkin nor a Kelly bc they're too expensive and she is scared to take such expensive bags around..... sure Lydia;)
why would she be scared to take the bag around she only goes from her dressing room to the kitchen and in her garden Im sure it would be fine. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If he does love the D, Lydia for sure knows, i can't imagine her being so dumb. How lame of a marriage would that be, though? I really do hope it isn't an arranged marriage between someone who loves eggplant-throat-simulation and just plain ol' narcissist ( there really aren't that many words for Lydia).

Reactions: 10
Ok, if her harvest is 1/2 bowl of blackberries that means a teaspoon of jam, why not just eat them with some cream.
She can’t get a Birkin because the grease from her chips, the dandruff and a sticky old piece of gum are def not going to add any value to an already second hand overpriced birkin! She also knows that she has no buying history with hermes so will not be able to get a new one.It took chavy chou years!

Now she's getting a hot tub 🙄
It is never ending, but still no birkin/kelly!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.