Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We ALL called it didn’t we.
Asking for advice from her twatty idiot followers (that can’t even tell the difference between 2 cats) because she was just about to order and needed their help 😬 complete with the specific requirements she needed.
Absolutely no shame.
It’s vulgar.

It’s exactly like Victoria with the Bentley. None of her followers can afford a Bentley ffs, it might get their name on our lips but that’s where it stops.

This does nothing but make me want to boycott the brand. I do understand why influencer marketing works, but it only works if you’re teaming up with a likeable influencer. And even then it gets so obvious what’s happening after a while.
I’m over it, at this point I’d prefer a billboard 🤷‍♀️
However much I liked an influencer ( I don’t actually like any now 😂) I would never spend over £2000 on a washing machine ,even if I won the euromillions

Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is that even as a spender I don’t wake up in the morning thinking « oh, today I am going to buy a new washing machine… », it is not an everyday purchase, and I don’t have one for Monday, Wednesday … , so how can they be making money by sending her one for free to advertise.??🤥
Its not but it’s a big purchase, and they get their name out there by “working with her”
It works and it’s cost effective for them to promote their products this way but I HATE that it does work 🤦‍♀️
As everyone keeps saying the bubble has to burst soon.
And then Carrie will be left scrubbing her knickers at the kitchen sink 😎

However much I liked an influencer ( I don’t actually like any now 😂) I would never spend over £2000 on a washing machine ,even if I won the euromillions
But you know the name Miele now, it’s in your head when you go to buy another appliance 🤷‍♀️
So you might not spend 2 grand on one of their products but you might spend 250 if Lydia has said she loves them 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have miele washer and dryer and certainly they did not cost that much, but if she begged for them she would only want the top of the range ones for sure!

Its not but it’s a big purchase, and they get their name out there by “working with her”
It works and it’s cost effective for them to promote their products this way but I HATE that it does work 🤦‍♀️
As everyone keeps saying the bubble has to burst soon.
And then Carrie will be left scrubbing her knickers at the kitchen sink 😎

But you know the name Miele now, it’s in your head when you go to buy another appliance 🤷‍♀️
So you might not spend 2 grand on one of their products but you might spend 250 if Lydia has said she loves them 😐
I know miele and would never buy anything ever again from them.
I bought a vacuum cleaner from them, nearly 500 pounds(because miele is supposed to reliable!!). After one year the handle broke so exceptionally they replaced it(the handle costs 80 pounds!) a year later the handle breaks again so they say duck off, and now all the filters get clogged up all the time! Great ,I would have been better off spending 250pounds and being able to get rid of the appliance after 2 years and starting again. So cost per use or what ever is def not worth it. SO MIELE GO AND GET LOST, YOU ARE AS CRAP AS LIDL. Sorry for that!!!🤮

Please have a look at the sausage toes, who wears shoes like that when you have ugly feet.

Last edited:
Self diagnosed gluten intolerances are my favourite 😐

So the “questions” worked......
Unbelievable

View attachment 43151

I doubt she buys her own toilet paper.
Obviously gaging for more Miele appliances if she's boasting just about a bleeping notification. And she talked about how she was trying to live more sustainable but is probably binning working white goods because they aren't brand new and she can't say no to a freebie.

I'm not even convinced she buys toilet paper, just snatches it from a free hotel stay and lugs it home #jetset

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Unbelievable

View attachment 43151

I'm convinced Lydiot launched an IG home account so she could beg for tit.

Lydia is banking "literally" on the home channel as her YouTube channel slides into an abyss. She's nearly done renovating her residential care house of horrors so you'll see more minion Q&A's about what brand she should buy next.

All the while her dim followers have no idea they're being used.

It's quite funny actually. She doesn't have the funds to buy anything substantial, so she begs for it. Notice that much of everything Lydia has is "kindly gifted." And with that mortgaged to the hilt house (no equity at all) – Lydia is house poor.

Sad dim Lydia.

I know miele and would never buy anything ever again from them.
I bought a vacuum cleaner from them, nearly 500 pounds(because miele is supposed to reliable!!). After one year the handle broke so exceptionally they replaced it(the handle costs 80 pounds!) a year later the handle breaks again so they say duck off, and now all the filters get clogged up all the time! Great ,I would have been better off spending 250pounds and being able to get rid of the appliance after 2 years and starting again. So cost per use or what ever is def not worth it. SO MIELE GO AND GET LOST, YOU ARE AS CRAP AS LIDL. Sorry for that!!!🤮

Please have a look at the sausage toes, who wears shoes like that when you have ugly feet.

Haha! She's channeling her inner Tamara – a relevant fashion content creator. :ROFLMAO:

FireShot Capture 708 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2uFpQ...png

Reactions: 13
I'm convinced Lydiot launched an IG home account so she could beg for tit.
Oh she absolutely did, being able to tell a company they will be featured on her personal account, her YouTube and a dedicated home account,
She’s clever, it’s what vicki frow is doing now..
They turn their lives and their homes into a QVC set.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Olly Murs is 5ft8 and Lydia says she is 5ft7? Right........

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Maybe Olly had his high heels on that day?

Unbelievable

View attachment 43151

Unbloodybelievable. I',m working my arse off saving up for a Miele washing machine and tumble drier - I'm now seriously thinking about whether I will buy - no wonder they are so expensive if they give them away for free or heavily discounted to the likes of Millen :mad:

Reactions: 17

Unbloodybelievable. I',m working my arse off saving up for a Miele washing machine and tumble drier - I'm now seriously thinking about whether I will buy - no wonder they are so expensive if they give them away for free or heavily discounted to the likes of Millen :mad:
It’s an AD so it’s definitely a freebie. But think of how cool it will be to get your notification the day before it arrives 😬
I’m sold!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Go for LG cheap and good quality !

It’s an AD so it’s definitely a freebie. But think of how cool it will be to get your notification the day before it arrives 😬
I’m sold!!!
As if they send out notifications on a Sunday. Sorry I don’t buy that.

Reactions: 3
B4C05BC6-D99B-41EB-8A78-A28F5BADEC71.jpeg

Must have killed her to pay for it, bet she tried to blag something free from the store, even just a screen protector 🙁

Reactions: 13
She has got her self the new iPhone, she can’t be that tall she can hardly hold the stupid thing in her hand. That one will be on the floor in no time, unless she gets a fake LV case, or maybe Lalique will make her one:m🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if they send out notifications on a Sunday. Sorry I don’t buy that.
Automatic notifications from a warehouse system, I’m sure Lydia would love to think Mr Miele was personally tracking her order and “Popping” on to the texts to fill her in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her hands must be tiny considering her 5ft 7. I know one doesn’t necc go with the other.

Reactions: 3
She has got her self the new iPhone, she can’t be that tall she can hardly hold the stupid thing in her hand. That one will be on the floor in no time, unless she gets a fake LV case, or maybe Lalique will make her one:m🤑
So convenient she dropped and smashed both the front and the back of her iPhone when the latest version of the iPhone dropped 🤷‍♀️
I hate liars, at least Zoe Sugg was honest and said she didn’t need it but got it anyway 😐

Reactions: 7
Automatic notifications from a warehouse system, I’m sure Lydia would love to think Mr Miele was personally tracking her order and “Popping” on to the texts to fill her in 🤣
I am sure she does, being that vain and dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we all message the washing machine brand on Instagram and tell them we no longer have any interest in the company as they have just sent a freebie to Lydiot Milen. How can an influencer ‘influence’ if the brand is getting hate from it instead. Mission - stop brands giving freebies! We need it to have the opposite effect !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am disgusted that her begging worked and miele sent her the machines. WOW... Lydia Elise Millen Cyber-beggar

Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 18.53.32.png

Of Course it hurts your heart AND NOT YOUR TUMMY because biatch you don't have a gluten intolerance/allergy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Glad to see Lydia is bringing back the tragic poses we all know and love...
We see you Lydia 😂😂
E2AB99C8-C08A-485B-B24A-E9EDB2873CC2.jpeg

AEBB4374-B1C0-4E12-A754-AC739B0C277B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.