Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shut up...is Ali pretending to read the FT?[emoji23] someone fetch him a beano & some crayons.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good to know that, thanks!

I wonder of she buys fake followers. Some smell fake accounts/ bots, with only 10-15 accounts following (Both her main and home account) and some other influencers, no profile picture, 0 followers and 0 posts.
Oh, someone else in France!

Shut up...is Ali pretending to read the FT?[emoji23] someone fetch him a beano & some crayons.
Not quite sure what he could be reading, maybe he just likes the color or texture!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw that photo and thought “get your bleeping feet off the chair you’re not heading to Ibiza to visit Lydia in the clubs ffs...

I’m getting old 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I saw that photo and thought “get your bleeping feet off the chair you’re not heading to Ibiza to visit Lydia in the clubs ffs...

I’m getting old 😐
Well we are all getting old, from the day we are born!

Has lidl’s collab with l’oreal Come to an end, because she rarely talks about their fab products anymore!? She must really be missing that big check😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
<<comments removed as property information can not be posted on any threads>>

Grasias for the answer. I’m really curious if she’ll manage to sell it tho. And Why invest time decorating only to sell?!
You guys had me so confused. I thought someone had a lead on Victoria's property. Lydia's home and address (aerial footage and blueprints) have been drug all over the internet. Old news. 🤣 😂 😆

If an address is posted or a link to a property site is posted it might be automatically removed for manual approval...
Haha. Lydia's address has been drug all across the internet -- aerial views and all. Lydia's overpriced-underwater bungalow is old news at this point. I thought someone had a lead on Victoria's property. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

I'll admit... not a fan of Lydiot without her filters. 🤷‍♀️

By-Terry-Masterclass-at-Space-NK-v6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You guys had me so confused. I thought someone had a lead on Victoria's property. Lydia's home and address (aerial footage and blueprints) have been drug all over the internet. Old news. 🤣 😂 😆

Haha. Lydia's address has been drug all across the internet -- aerial views and all. Lydia's overpriced-underwater bungalow is old news at this point. I thought someone had a lead on Victoria's property. 🤷‍♀️ 😂

I'll admit... not a fan of Lydiot without her filters. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 43031
She looks like Katie Price. I mean how Katie Price looks now. Scary!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha! I can't wait until Instagram removes public post likes soon.

Lydia's sense of self-importance will plummet. She'll have to resort to sharing her "like" counts on stories.
Oh! Wait. The twat already does that. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Canadian Instagram users have been like-free for several months now — and Instagram is now in the process of expanding the test to several more countries.

FireShot Capture 705 - Instagram on Twit_ - https___twitter.com_instagram_status_1151605660150...png

Last edited:
Ha! I can't wait until Instagram removes public post likes soon.

Lydia's sense of self-importance will plummet. She'll have to resort to sharing her "like" counts on stories.
Oh! Wait. The twat already does that. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

Canadian Instagram users have been like-free for several months now — and Instagram is now in the process of expanding the test to several more countries.

View attachment 43039
It's very good!

I'm in Australia, one of the countries where they've been trialing this. The lack of numbers, and just 'so-and so and others' is nice. I don't care how many thousand others like a photo, but it is cool to see if someone else I follow, or a friend, also like the picture.

Plus you can still see how many people like your own posts so influencers can still show businesses that data. They just can't show it as publically or compete with their frenemies for likes (Lydia/Victoria).

You guys had me so confused. I thought someone had a lead on Victoria's property. Lydia's home and address (aerial footage and blueprints) have been drug all over the internet. Old news. [emoji1787] [emoji23] [emoji38]

Haha. Lydia's address has been drug all across the internet -- aerial views and all. Lydia's overpriced-underwater bungalow is old news at this point. I thought someone had a lead on Victoria's property. [emoji2368] [emoji23]

I'll admit... not a fan of Lydiot without her filters. [emoji2368]

View attachment 43031

You can clearly see here she’s had work done to her face. She looks nothing like she did (as we’ve seen from all the earlier Ibiza pics etc).
She’s absolutely had work done to her eyes. Like an eye lift or face lift.

Reactions: 9
Thx Dezign for helping with the dig!

Notice how she said she hasn’t had any fillers in her cheeks and lips but never addressed the drippy droopy chin.

Some more old photos from GG for new friends. Man, she surely loves cultural appropriation or assuming different identities in general. No personality.
6D7AA1F3-1411-4F58-B42B-3FBA1B810CB1.jpeg
4BF97B7B-3D94-42A9-8625-20DB4EA67E70.jpeg
382CA413-6AE9-4B0C-B822-14C50B6CABD8.jpeg

The part where she talks about her subscribers not needing or selling what she shows and having affiliate links is utter bullshit yes you ARE selling it's, it your bloody job, for crying out loud!!! I mean why else would you keep pumping them out like no tomorrow. I feel it's directed to us here as we talk a lot about her AL's. If you really want to share with your followers Lydia, go back to how it used to be, no affiliate links!!!

It seems you have nothing to "vlog" unless it's something you need to "flog" to us... you're a walking salesperson and quiet frankly it's getting a bit boring and repetitive, can you for ONCE just do a vlog about YOU no adverts not selling no talking about designers, there is no passion or love in your vlogs anymore, this is getting a bit personal but I miss your old vlogs, who you used to be, you seemed to be more descriptive in the items you were showing, now you sound like you don't know what you're talking about because all you think about is the money....

I had to unfollow all your platforms as everything is an advert now, I can't stand it. Who goes to a LM event and doesn't discuss ANYTHING that you were given but you advertise another brand while at a different brands event??? Who the hell have you become??? I am sorry I'll stop because I am just wasting my energy typing.
You’re so right!! Remember when she first got her Range Rover Evoque and did a car tour, and showed the audience what features the car had and what she liked about it? It was actually interesting. Fast forward to a few years later. Her Velar car tour of a few months ago was nothing more than the camera facing Lydiot and Carrie and their reactions to pushing the buttons...not that you actually saw the what they were pressing. The viewer saw almost nothing of the car itself. Some car tour. [emoji2961]

Thx Dezign for helping with the dig!

Notice how she said she hasn’t had any fillers in her cheeks and lips but never addressed the drippy droopy chin.

Some more old photos from GG for new friends. Man, she surely loves cultural appropriation or assuming different identities in general. No personality. View attachment 43045View attachment 43046View attachment 43047
“I am skinny therefore I do not feel”......... errr ok weirdo.

She wasn’t always so skinny..... hello belly [emoji1366]

• Haha
  • Wow
80% of us are, don’t feel guilty only difference with lidl is that we didn’t beg we bought!
“I am skinny therefore I do not feel”......... errr ok weirdo.

She wasn’t always so skinny..... hello belly [emoji1366]

That's interesting, hadn't seen a photo of Lydia with belly, ever. Maybe it was a food baby, if she was eating back then.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.