Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Self diagnosed gluten intolerances are my favourite 😐

So the “questions” worked......
Unbelievable

View attachment 43151

I doubt she buys her own toilet paper.
Why does she have to put: top of the range! Who actually cares, her life is just pointless !

So they have gifted her this? My ass.
Not a fan of Miele, their products are archaic!View attachment 43152

Lucky for her it has « quick power wash », she will be able to « wack « those undies in it and stick them back on in mns. Who needs more than one pair of intifuckissi undies with a « miele Top of the range »
Not sure if anyone remember the older post she was begging for this ⬇ post by (Gemma if I’m not wrong) that lydia is begging for this brand “Humphrey Munson” & “Samsung”? she can’t get any “sponsors” and now change of “target”? 🤔
D10FFB73-1E9A-4882-96DB-1FD74D52A834.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I swear my cheeks are real.....!!

After:

She definitely has filler in her cheek, most likely 1-2 syringes per cheek. but I dont think she has implants. and based on how her ear to jawbone angles I think that she has lost weight in her face and that's why her filled cheeks stand out more, and she definitely has a stringe (probably something with a small molecule size Juvederm, Volbella, Restylane Silk type) under her eyes which make her cheekbones "pop" more.

Reactions: 7
Glad to see Lydia is bringing back the tragic poses we all know and love...
We see you Lydia 😂😂
View attachment 43204
View attachment 43205
she hasn't got an original thought in her head - how embarrassing that she is so blatant about it!

Its not but it’s a big purchase, and they get their name out there by “working with her”
It works and it’s cost effective for them to promote their products this way but I HATE that it does work 🤦‍♀️
As everyone keeps saying the bubble has to burst soon.
And then Carrie will be left scrubbing her knickers at the kitchen sink 😎

But you know the name Miele now, it’s in your head when you go to buy another appliance 🤷‍♀️
So you might not spend 2 grand on one of their products but you might spend 250 if Lydia has said she loves them 😐
It's an absolute disgrace - it has seriously pissed me off! :mad: and that's it - I've just decided I will take my money elsewhere and certainly won't be buying Miele.

Reactions: 19
I found her (and liked her) in 2016/17. It’s a shame she turned out to be such a two faced lying nasty witch that was completely fake.

This was when I liked her:

But she lost me at this stage (plus I saw her true self which turned me right off her):
Lucky you did the right turn and see her clearly. 🙂Healthy Morning Routine? Lydia use to be ⬇ before she met Ali I guess? If Lydia didn’t met Ali what will she be? 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ That photo they put into the website show Lydia was with GHD team (Free?? trip to Finland/Lapland)
9B1A2090-2ED6-45C0-AF44-46279A97DBB9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What I don't get is the fact she thinks we all want to look like we're all greasy and shiny. She just looks like she needs a good rub down with a towel[emoji1785][emoji1785]

View attachment 43165
Oooh yes, the gigantic pit stains on the shirt match her greasy face perfectly, would have noticed them perhaps if she hadn't been distracted with her oily reflection, bah... [emoji37]

Poslano sa mog EVA-L09 koristeći Tapatalk

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oooh yes, the gigantic pit stains on the shirt match her greasy face perfectly, would have noticed them perhaps if she hadn't been distracted with her oily reflection, bah... [emoji37]

Poslano sa mog EVA-L09 koristeći Tapatalk
Lydia Millen and her sweaty pits!

I hadn't noticed that before, but now looking again I see it quite clearly, even if she isn't sweaty, the lighting is unfortunate as she certainly looks that way. (She has such a hard-looking face, the sort of girl you avoided at school because you knew they were the school bully.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t mind that she’s getting a Miele, I had nothing but trouble with it. Samsung is much better, just glad they didn’t give her a free one.

Reactions: 10
I’m old enough to remember Anthea Turner and the Flake scandal, where she advertised a product and it seemed absolutely ludicrous for a ‘celebrity’ to do that. Cheryl Cole was another one who did it with Red Bull I believe and got absolutely hammered too.

• Haha
The fact that her audience told her not to go for samsung but to go for miele and then she somehow weaseled a sponsorship deal/ad out of miele by contacting them is just so disgusting and makes me find her even more greedy. I actually want her career to fail like now. What can we do to make this happen now ladies?

Anyone who has contacted the ASA have any information in what they do since they have had so many complaints etc in regards to her or do they just fine her?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she always look so mean and evil, like she has an dark aura that surround her. Her "death stare" in the old pictures scare me! There is no warmth, kindness or vibrancy in her gaze. I'm really interested to see what she will end up working with after the end of the influenza era, she doesn't seem to have any people skills to be honest.

Reactions: 21
she always look so mean and evil, like she has an dark aura that surround her. Her "death stare" in the old pictures scare me! There is no warmth, kindness or vibrancy in her gaze. I'm really interested to see what she will end up working with after the end of the influenza era, she doesn't seem to have any people skills to be honest.
Just looking at her sometimes I get the feeling that if something doesn't go her way she can have a really stonkin stomp on her, I bet she can be really nasty.

Reactions: 19
I just don’t get why she made her minions give her suggestions when she had clearly already set up this collaboration with miele 😂

She knew what she was having 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then faked that her followed had said the Miele over the Samsung.

Just proves she doesn’t care about her followers and their opinions yet she fails to realise they pay her bills well what few bills she pays

She's an aggy little witch with a chip on her shoulder and she battles every day to keep a lid on her natural hole retorts and thoughts. She said it herself in the recent video that when she watches her early videos she's struck by what an attitude she had. Trust me, she's still got an attitude and it's the bane of her life. That's why she's in therapy.

Reactions: 15
Jesus wept......

626AD208-0E59-4896-BA48-3A81116918C4.jpeg

Someone take the bottle away.... Carrie ffs where you at 🙄

We all know you live down the road vicki why you lyin’ 🤣🤣
Stumble back to your own house with your wife...

89156F35-1C99-49C6-B522-546DE91F5C66.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of those two rooms, what is the second picture? Is it the other guest room? It’s so much Nicer than the first picture... confused...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.