Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ears really don’t suit earrings. She has so little love but so much pixie type ear sticking up .

Im not sure I can sit through this I’m 3 mins in.
---
She needs hair forward over those ears
Her and Aldi have huge ears, both wear hairstyles that highlight them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As someone who has PMDD, endometriosis and severe PMS, it does NOT make you a nasty person. I have all 3 of them extremely badly and boy do I suffer every single month despite endless scans, surgeries, bloods etc. PMDD is a complete excuse for her to get away with being a nasty person. My PMDD has at times had a slight impact on my husband with me being a bit snappy but never on my work, career, friends family etc. PMDD has recently got a lot of publicity due to Vicky Patterson coming out about it and Lydia is jumping on the band waggon. She probably uses 2 tampons a day and thinks omg I’ve got the WORST period ever, when in reality it’s normal. And she probably feels a bit hormonal like we all do and is diagnosing herself with PMDD. Next she’ll have endometriosis or pcos and will probs use that as an excuse for not having kids. She infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Views are LOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could be that EVERY INFLUENCER HAS ALREADY PUBLISHED THIS BORING TYPE OF VIDEO A WEEK AGO. I hate these and the "updated wish list". SO SHALLOW and selfish. I won't watch them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I know it has been mentioned before, but jeez, that old manly face with the little girl hairstyle is so confusing! What is her goal here???

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know it has been mentioned before, but jeez, that old manly face with the little girl hairstyle is so confusing! What is her goal here???
Yep, it’s Edwina Currie meets Bonnie Langford. Such a delight 🤐.

FFECD990-FEC6-4DB0-A7F8-EEACFFD0D59B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I am proud to say I haven't watched the last 22 flogs and counting, I'd rather laugh and enjoy the camaraderie here ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I am proud to say I haven't watched the last 22 flogs and counting, I'd rather laugh and enjoy the camaraderie here ❤
Me too. Haven’t watched for absolute yonks. I get too annoyed and soooo bored with the verbal vomiting and fake jollity. Also can’t stand the preening and hair faffing and nose scratching. She’s always all over the place and awkward. Her 11 years experience have taught her very little it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m pretty materialistic but I fully own it. Love the finer things in life.
My issue with Lydia is she flogs all these fake Birkins, leased cars and £6000 polyester dresses and then goes “oh but not me, I’m not materialistic 🥺🥺
Yeah, she’s a hypocrite, do as I say, not as I do 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Excuses, excuses, excuses for poor behavior. Her bad behavior is a choice. I reserve sympathy for people who are genuinely remorseful and who apologize to those they have wronged.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Me too. Haven’t watched for absolute yonks. I get too annoyed and soooo bored with the verbal vomiting and fake jollity. Also can’t stand the preening and hair faffing and nose scratching. She’s always all over the place and awkward. Her 11 years experience have taught her very little it seems.
She spends entirely tooooo much time thinking and talking about HERSELF. Even when supposedly giving advice it’s about herself. Talking about family = herself. Everything = herself… It’s exhausting. Isn’t she sick of herself by now? GO VOLUNTEER WOMAN!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.