Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every few months regular as clockwork she bangs on and on about the same feelings and how she’s planning on improving how she feels, it doesn’t work, it never works, her words are cheap and meaningless and writing affirmations is futile without doing the work. She needs to see a good therapist who will pierce her defences so she can see herself as others do. Maybe, just maybe after that, she’ll be more compassionate towards others.

The guilt she’s buried deep inside has made her unhappy and resentful, she puts on a show of confidence but it comes across as fake and insincere, we see that. The drinking and sleeping are coping mechanisms for low self esteem, she uses others as whipping boys to cover her inadequacies, she‘s like Vinegar Nell towards Ali.

TLDR: For the love of old Ireland get some proper therapy woman!
I was listening to a podcast with the singer Will Young (who sang Evergreen, lol). Will has had lots of difficulties and when things got so bad he pledged that he would use every tool out there to get mentally well again. During this time he was seeing a therapist who said at the beginning of his therapy has it ever occurred to you that you may not be a very nice person. Will said that straight talking honesty was just what he needed. Maybe Her Travesty will find a therapist who can tell her how it is. 🙏

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I personally think no amount of reflection, therapy or medically help will ever change Lydiot.
She's a narcissist through and through.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is hilarious! Many of the aging laughable “after” pics look like Lydiot these days… there is even a giant bow lewk! 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_6266.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
[

It s been mentioned on here before but I don t think she understands what her job actually is. She s so consumed with how she looks in frocks but she hasn t the correct proportions to carry them off, she thinks just being slim is all it takes. I think her not eating well and drinking lots contributes to her moodiness and lack of energy. I do hope she sticks with her wanting to be kinder to everyone but she will have to do some serious therapy to make that one work.

Her energy is just off and that exudes through how she puts herself adores. She’s miss high and mighty, not natural and just comes across as fake. Other influencers are more down to earth, irritating maybe.. but they portray themselves far more natural than Lydia. She’s no identity, not relatable and I just think influencing is at a dead end for her. Remember kids.., the fashion talk for 2024 is not high end designer … lord.. what will Lydia do.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was listening to a podcast with the singer Will Young (who sang Evergreen, lol). Will has had lots of difficulties and when things got so bad he pledged that he would use every tool out there to get mentally well again. During this time he was seeing a therapist who said at the beginning of his therapy has it ever occurred to you that you may not be a very nice person. Will said that straight talking honesty was just what he needed. Maybe Her Travesty will find a therapist who can tell her how it is. 🙏
Speaking of Will Young lol

My reaction to when I think of Lydiot
1704815940640.png

Like hmmm lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So who do we think she plagiarized for this “life coaching” video? It feels pulled right out of someone’s book or podcast and then she tried to apply it (badly) to herself.

Reactions: 20
Why is everyone being so nice to the Queen of BS in the comments??? Has she deleted the real ones??
I was wondering if she's buying comments. I notice a lot of comments on Facebook are fake these days

Reactions: 15
Her energy is just off and that exudes through how she puts herself adores. She’s miss high and mighty, not natural and just comes across as fake. Other influencers are more down to earth, irritating maybe.. but they portray themselves far more natural than Lydia. She’s no identity, not relatable and I just think influencing is at a dead end for her. Remember kids.., the fashion talk for 2024 is not high end designer … lord.. what will Lydia do.
You are so right about her having bad energy, she just doesn't give off a "nice person" vibe like some influencers. She just exudes arrogance.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
She said she is going to focus on growing delicious stuff in her veg beds as last year she kind of neglected it because she was busy with evergrren. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well I’m livid just had her pop up on TikTok going on about her grandma, harping on about how wonderfully stylish she was a picture of her in her first Aston Martin, how she was the driving force behind her grandfather’s business. In the comments her minions are asking her did she inherit anything from her and she answered of yes heirlooms, the only heirloom I would of wanted is the massive diamond ring her brother inherited and gave to his wife. Shut the duck up Lydia sorry for the language I’d of rather seen a TikTok about you telling us what a wonderful mother you had who went from having it all to bringing two kids up in a council house and working at Tesco, now there’s a woman worth praising.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is everyone sick of seeing every influenzer doing a youtube "goals" for 2024 flog 🙄 won't be watching any of them.
---
Showing you both have nothing going on without showing you have nothing going 😂View attachment 2674277
A soggy wet pasture that she does not own? She thinks this is her home, bwahahahahaah!
---
She thinks people thinks she looks like a librarian while carrying around her journals, diaries and notebooks, lol why doe t she think they think she looks like an author, lol maybe because nobody believes she wrote a book. She it’s she can’t fool the tattlers. 👀 we see it all. We know the truth. Can’t spell, can’t write, no at she wrote that book. Even though it’s terrible, she didn’t write it.
---
A soggy wet pasture that she does not own? She thinks this is her home, bwahahahahaah!
---
She thinks people thinks she looks like a librarian while carrying around her journals, diaries and notebooks, lol why doesn‘t she think that they think she looks like an author, lol maybe because nobody believes she wrote a book. She it’s she can’t fool the tattlers. 👀 we see it all. We know the truth. Can’t spell, can’t write, no at she wrote that book. Even though it’s terrible, she didn’t write it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Says a lot of her money is tided up in investments 🤭

they want to finish this house

and get the ducks in line ready for when they are ready to look for a new house.

She wants a new car:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: you have two brand new cars and a land rover on your drive FFS. She wnats to build her own Aston Martin.
What are those cars??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.