Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to go to the Ballet more.. from someone who would rather eat a deliveroo in a hotel room rather than venture outside. What an ass. Such a way to kick off the New Year - showing us just what a self-obsessed, ignorant, obnoxious and boring narc she is. I actually feel sorry for all her hairdressers - imagine having to listen to that for five hours? I managed half-way and it was like a punishment. A self-flagellating punishment. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So this year Victoria is aiming for a Burgundy Birkin and a holiday home in Cornwell 'breathe chicken breathe'. 'Ali fetch the mini eggs!' :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I want to go to the Ballet more.. from someone who would rather eat a deliveroo in a hotel room rather than venture outside. What an ass. Such a way to kick off the New Year - showing us just what a self-obsessed, ignorant, obnoxious and boring narc she is. I actually feel sorry for all her hairdressers - imagine having to listen to that for five hours? I managed half-way and it was like a punishment. A self-flagellating punishment. 😂
She wants to go to the opera too 😂😂😂

She is also going to start being honest with her feedback on services she receives. So her grandmother doesnt end up receiving the same bad service?!
But Lydia! That is what we are doing! Being honest with our feedback! Yet you say it’s unkind, because you dont like receiving criticism. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She wants to go to the opera too 😂😂😂

She is also going to start being honest with her feedback on services she receives. So her grandmother doesnt end up receiving the same bad service?!
But Lydia! That is what we are doing! Being honest with our feedback! Yet you say it’s unkind, because you dont like receiving criticism. 🙄
I don’t actually think that lidl understands what comes out of her big gob, maybe she doesn’t even understand English.
---
So this year Victoria is aiming for a Burgundy Birkin and a holiday home in Cornwell 'breathe chicken breathe'. 'Ali fetch the mini eggs!' :eek:
As far as getting a Birkin goes that qhoulf be pretty easy for vic, i think qhe would just have to walk into a store.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ummmmmm what? These posts are 40 mins apart. If the first one was wrong, why didn’t she delete it? And under what catagory?! I went to both and it sure isn’t #1on any list I could find on either site. Her links just lead to purchasing the audio book.

IMG_6272.jpeg
IMG_6273.jpeg
IMG_6275.jpeg
IMG_6274.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Around 65,000 views for her pathetic ad/rant/vlog that came out Monday 5pm UK time.

Around 51,000 views for Vics vlog that came out Tuesday 7pm UK time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Around 65,000 views for her pathetic ad/rant/vlog that came out Monday 5pm UK time.

Around 51,000 views for Vics vlog that came out Tuesday 7pm UK time!!
I think Elsie not doing vlogmas was a big mistake. Folk will simply tune in to other influencers and realise they re so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Screenshot_20240110_090631_Chrome.jpg
She's currently showing as #62 on my Apple list here in the US. I guess the fact that she's even there is making her some money. Are audiobooks a cash cow? 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Look at what I found on HC's site, she really doesnt look good at all
1704913712034.png

---
Ummmmmm what? These posts are 40 mins apart. If the first one was wrong, why didn’t she delete it? And under what catagory?! I went to both and it sure isn’t #1on any list I could find on either site. Her links just lead to purchasing the audio book.

View attachment 2680152View attachment 2680153View attachment 2680156View attachment 2680157
Somehow I doubt highly she's above James O'Brien lol, was just looking down the list of the ones on the left, she must be trolling honestly!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lidl loves a good lie!
Oh I know, what I don't get though is how she thinks anyone with at least maybe half a working brain could be fooled by talking utter shite (I say maybe as perhaps without knowing how full of bs she can be, I'd probs be fooled into believing her shite lol), quite frankly lol.

Reactions: 11
Just began watching Victoria's channel and the contrast between her who is actually just living her authentic life, and Lydia who is play acting fake personas is startling.

Not to mention Victoria has a home that is decorated in a unique-ish way reflecting her personal style as opposed to Lydia who single white femaled Josie and has no personal style. Lydia is just an inauthentic copy-cat.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.