Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has PMDD, endometriosis and severe PMS, it does NOT make you a nasty person. I have all 3 of them extremely badly and boy do I suffer every single month despite endless scans, surgeries, bloods etc. PMDD is a complete excuse for her to get away with being a nasty person. My PMDD has at times had a slight impact on my husband with me being a bit snappy but never on my work, career, friends family etc. PMDD has recently got a lot of publicity due to Vicky Patterson coming out about it and Lydia is jumping on the band waggon. She probably uses 2 tampons a day and thinks omg I’ve got the WORST period ever, when in reality it’s normal. And she probably feels a bit hormonal like we all do and is diagnosing herself with PMDD. Next she’ll have endometriosis or pcos and will probs use that as an excuse for not having kids. She infuriates me
Oh bless! I have Endometriosis as well but thankfully that is it because if I had all three then it would surely do me In because I’m barely strong enough to handle that. Like you said, it doe not make you be nasty to people. I would say my Endo makes me more kind to others because I know what it’s like to carry physical pain silently. Maybe more emotionally sensitive but in the way that I cry often not that I’m a witch to people and use it as an excuse. I support women being open about Endometriosis and hormone health but not idiots like Lydia who lie and use it to justify their behavior or as some weird type of flex.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She talks about needing to be kind. As in it’s a task and it doesn’t come natural. Woah 🚩

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I know it has been mentioned before, but jeez, that old manly face with the little girl hairstyle is so confusing! What is her goal here???
And the off the shoulder top emphasising the footballer shoulders, the oversized earrings on her 'no earlobes ears', the caterpillar eyebrows and the Hapsburg chin ... so much going on and none of it any good !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So her periods are making her not very nice....well what about the other 51 weeks of the year? also she said she was on her period during Christmas, bet that was a barrel of laughs for Ali.😕

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I watched the whole thing, sigh. I can see she got some ideas from us, like actually being kind/nice to people. Also apologising for promoting her own book LOL to appease Tattle.

Is it mean, but I think any woman over 25 wearing a bow looks blimmin ridiculous??
---
I m waiting for the time when she realises the black room of doom doesn t work and she decides to give it a glow up and paint the walls green.
I was thinking the same thing recently!! She's definitely gonna do it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The entire you tube was an absolute bore fetish. Again, me, me and more me. And then the final conundrum.. she claims to have certified herself as having extonishing period pains, googled it and come up with something else wrong as to the reason her behaviour is out of control. I sympathise with any woman going through this, peri-menopause and the menopause, mental health and the alike.. but it always comes across from Lydia as a compete deflection that her personality is just flawed and people see through the bullshit. Influencing for her I don’t think works. End of. People that follow her are sheep and just playing to the tune of the drum.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And the off the shoulder top emphasising the footballer shoulders, the oversized earrings on her 'no earlobes ears', the caterpillar eyebrows and the Hapsburg chin ... so much going on and none of it any good !
She props thinks she looks like Anastasia when she looks more like the guy trying to impersonate Anastasia at the beginning of the animated movie.
I always think she looks like the villain character who tried to morph into the sweetheart character.
---
And does she have a new accent iteration in this new video ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
[
The entire you tube was an absolute bore fetish. Again, me, me and more me. And then the final conundrum.. she claims to have certified herself as having extonishing period pains, googled it and come up with something else wrong as to the reason her behaviour is out of control. I sympathise with any woman going through this, peri-menopause and the menopause, mental health and the alike.. but it always comes across from Lydia as a compete deflection that her personality is just flawed and people see through the bullshit. Influencing for her I don’t think works. End of. People that follow her are sheep and just playing to the tune of the drum.
It s been mentioned on here before but I don t think she understands what her job actually is. She s so consumed with how she looks in frocks but she hasn t the correct proportions to carry them off, she thinks just being slim is all it takes. I think her not eating well and drinking lots contributes to her moodiness and lack of energy. I do hope she sticks with her wanting to be kinder to everyone but she will have to do some serious therapy to make that one work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it weird that I totally prefer the "chav" aesthetic for fashion and interiors? I live in NZ so don't have the class system hangups like the UK. Also the well off chavs seem to be very clean which I like 😃
I was really into Lydia's aesthetic many moons ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it weird that I totally prefer the "chav" aesthetic for fashion and interiors? I live in NZ so don't have the class system hangups like the UK. Also the well off chavs seem to be very clean which I like 😃
Kia Ora ! Kiwis can't do wrong, you guys are too cool for us Europeans anyways 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the 'Author', 'gardener', 'fashion influencer', cosplaying, all round pretender with a fake accent, intentions and goals for 2024 is going to include learning how to spell, speak properly, use grammar correctly, not kill everything growing in her garden, speak in her own voice, dress like a 'normal' person her age and stop putting big bows in her hair like Nellie Oleson out of Little house on the Prairie.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if the 'Author', 'gardener', 'fashion influencer', cosplaying, all round pretender with a fake accent, intentions and goals for 2024 is going to include learning how to spell, speak properly, use grammar correctly, not kill everything growing in her garden, speak in her own voice, dress like a 'normal' person her age and stop putting big bows in her hair like Nellie Oleson out of Little house on the Prairie.
When I seen that photo I thought, oh look Ali with curly hair and herself :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every few months regular as clockwork she bangs on and on about the same feelings and how she’s planning on improving how she feels, it doesn’t work, it never works, her words are cheap and meaningless and writing affirmations is futile without doing the work. She needs to see a good therapist who will pierce her defences so she can see herself as others do. Maybe, just maybe after that, she’ll be more compassionate towards others.

The guilt she’s buried deep inside has made her unhappy and resentful, she puts on a show of confidence but it comes across as fake and insincere, we see that. The drinking and sleeping are coping mechanisms for low self esteem, she uses others as whipping boys to cover her inadequacies, she‘s like Vinegar Nell towards Ali.

TLDR: For the love of old Ireland get some proper therapy woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is everyone being so nice to the Queen of BS in the comments??? Has she deleted the real ones??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You live in Milton Keynes luv 🙄View attachment 2674600
Give her a break she's an aspiring something, can't think of what but I'll let you know when I think of what she is an aspiring whatsit 🤪😜😜😝
---
The Queen (if she was still alive bless her) would put any Chutney made by Lydiot straight in the bin 😂 mind you Lydiot's chutney wouldn't get past security 💂😂
Would likely get gassed out and the intelligence services would destroy it, or the arm of the think it's the Met who look after the royals lol.

Like when one of 924 troop the fly on the wall documentary that I think was when Chris Turrel his names spelt (the only civi to be given a green beret in history) when one of the troop said about their ration packs about how horrible they are lol, if you don't look at it it's ok lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I kinda agree! I liked the whole “white” phase she was doing. It was maybe a little too white for me but I like a clean aesthetic. The country aesthetic is lovely but I feel it suits much older/period homes and not Lidl’s 2018 Bunga 😂 that being said, Josie’s house is nice and suits it’s decor but to me for some reason I would never feel “clean” and would always feel… I dunno, musty?! -
I think what drew me to Lidl back in 2015 was that she made her feed look clean and that “wellbeing” stuff that I’ve always been into and I love the clean look (I sound like a germaphobe, I promise I’m not ha!)

But now she’s just a c**t and I haven’t watched any of her new videos in months and I’m a better person for it 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.