Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she can talk utter crap for hours!

If I tidy up my cables willI be a different person????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Says she she wasn't honest with herself when she wasn't happy last year but didn't she keep harping on about how happy content etc etc she was?
---
Oh and that word 'kindness' again. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Annnnnnnnd we're back to wearing the oura ring. It had disappeared for the last year once the sponsorship ended.

Guess we can expect a sponsored AD for it in the very near future... :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20240108_191941_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20240108_192054_YouTube.jpg

The Jo Malone candle burning in the background so close to the slanting ceiling was giving me major anxiety.

And yes, there was a bit of a quiet rant around the 16 min mark. Throwing around the most used influencer word "kind" and of course, the "be nicer to yourself Lydia" mantra :rolleyes:
Nothing about being nicer or kinder to her husband, mother, Office Elf or people. Me me me me me blah blah blah.

Screenshot_20240108_191837_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her ears really don’t suit earrings. She has so little love but so much pixie type ear sticking up .

Im not sure I can sit through this I’m 3 mins in.
---
She needs hair forward over those ears

Reactions: 15
Annnnnnnnd we're back to wearing the oura ring. It had disappeared for the last year once the sponsorship ended.

Guess we can expect a sponsored AD for it in the very near future... :rolleyes:
View attachment 2676148View attachment 2676147

The Jo Malone candle burning in the background so close to the slanting ceiling was giving me major anxiety.

And yes, there was a bit of a quiet rant around the 16 min mark. Throwing around the most used influencer word "kind" and of course, the "be nicer to yourself Lydia" mantra :rolleyes:
Nothing about being nicer or kinder to her husband, mother, Office Elf or people. Me me me me me blah blah blah.

View attachment 2676149

Of course that is why she is on about periods - another sponsorship!

No 'real' vlog showing her Christmas or any gifts, this was all an ad or the build up to one!

She's either had Covid or the cough/cold everyone in the UK is getting!

Either way, as per usual she is full of tit!!

Reactions: 21
Blaming her period for the fact she’s an unkind, bitter, nasty and spiteful person. You won’t be able to fool people for much longer Lydia 🖕🏼🖕🏼

Just ETA I wouldn’t wish PMDD on my worst enemy but I 💯 believe she’s just making excuses for her terrible behaviour and subpar content.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Says a lot of her money is tided up in investments 🤭

they want to finish this house

and get the ducks in line ready for when they are ready to look for a new house.

She wants a new car:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: you have two brand new cars and a land rover on your drive FFS. She wnats to build her own Aston Martin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Her ears really don’t suit earrings. She has so little love but so much pixie type ear sticking up .

Im not sure I can sit through this I’m 3 mins in.
---
She needs hair forward over those ears
I’m unbelievably bored with what she has to say so I’m not going to bother watching the rest of today’s vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please burn that damn bow.

View attachment 2676067
What on earth is she wearing and where on earth is she going (if anywhere) with that costume?!
---
Says she she wasn't honest with herself when she wasn't happy last year but didn't she keep harping on about how happy content etc etc she was?
---
Oh and that word 'kindness' again. :rolleyes:
Hasn’t she been saying the same thing every year since moving to the Bunga?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So after saying she wants to build her own car( despite having a brand new RR, AM and a Land Rover on her drive) she says has written down a amount she wants to earn this year then she has the nerve to say 'people think I'm this materialistic person'
YES BECAUSE YOU ARE!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
“No , you Lydia, you be nice to you!”
That’s all she does….indulge herself with things that we cant afford…..she’s so busy being nice to herself that she forgot to focus….her tit always falls so beautifully into place….couldn’t make this stuff up…
05B43F8D-CC84-41BC-AEA6-1F2303145AE7.jpeg
8E43F90C-C0C2-4D9E-BDF7-8395A482ED16.jpeg
845D7259-0A4A-493F-AFE8-487A10DCC6B8.jpeg
09965807-565C-4F4E-AE9C-5C966FA455F0.jpeg
6C416FC0-BD5B-4C2D-A027-873DE18A18B9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
40 mins of her jabbering on about herself and goals. No thanks.........how self absorbed are these influencers

• Sick
Reactions: 31
So proud of you babes, make sure you have a banana and a spoonful of shitney to calm down!
Has no one told her that eating chutney makes your hair recede?
I mean how long is it going to take her to sort out the one and a half inches missing on her forehead?
Fringe anyone..?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So after saying she wants to build her own car( despite having a brand new RR, AM and a Land Rover on her drive) she says has written down a amount she wants to earn this year then she has the nerve to say 'people think I'm this materialistic person'
YES BECAUSE YOU ARE!
I’m pretty materialistic but I fully own it. Love the finer things in life.
My issue with Lydia is she flogs all these fake Birkins, leased cars and £6000 polyester dresses and then goes “oh but not me, I’m not materialistic 🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Someone pls tell Liliia Houston Her Travesty does not give a feck about her having similar earrings. Sad, but true.

Screenshot_20240108_202039_YouTube.jpg

Lydia always needs an excuse for why she's a biatch.
Screenshot_20240108_202019_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240108_202110_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20240108_202152_YouTube.jpg

I'm sorry, but touting the grifter couple - GRADE A SCAMMERS - Mimi & Alex Ikonn's diary is another low moment for Lydia. But I guess, birds of a feather stick together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.