Lydia Millen #195 Girls just wanna have fun but I’ll spend Christmas wearing a greasy bun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Short Legs …

My appearance is very important and you know I‘ve tried hard to be vain
I’d perfected my mime, pouting time after time in the mirror again and again
In the days when I used to have muscles, I would flex them hard out on display
But I haven’t got time, now the gym is a whim, since my chores take the whole of my day
My partner needs sleep on the sofa, which leaves me so much to get through
The chickens, the shed - I’d be better of dead - if I didn’t do all that I do
The garden, the cooking, the clucking, the mucking, then all the odd jobs and the fire
Needs raking and lighting there’s no point in fighting her flames of coercive desire
She bosses me gaily with orders barked daily, I treadmill my tedious service
I feel better by far when I test drive a car but the speed makes me feel a bit nervous
I peer out like a mole, am I losing control? How I wish my reserve was much stronger
I‘ve grown shorter you see since she pulled strings on me - how I wish that my short legs were longer…
The pedal to metal is not for me, Petal, I’m shrunken by odious work
Now you might hear a screech where my short legs won’t reach and as ever, I might look a berk…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
i wonder if the lazy moo has given any more thought to reducing down to one lacklustre flog per week while she has been horizontal for the past few weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Josie and Charlie are going cold water swimming. I am starting to understand Lydia's puddle photograph now… Why bother paying for proper outdoor swimming? Just find a flooded field! #savemoneywithlydia

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i wonder if the lazy moo has given any more thought to reducing down to one lacklustre flog per week while she has been horizontal for the past few weeks?
I think this is possible for her. Many of her peers do 1 vlog and not regularly so she’ll probably feel justified. However they are so busy in many other ways that it probably doesn’t impact their income to do 1/week.

She just doesn’t have the content for 2 a week if she’s never going to go anywhere or even do a sit down review of handbags or anything. Wonder though if she went to 1 if it would really be the kiss of death since she doesn’t have the brand deals to make up the income.

Reactions: 15
Yeah and recently I clicked through to view the pages of these people. Most are content creators or it’s their business page…. As suspected. The majority are posting and tagging her for the repost and maybe to get followers.

Really doubt this goth influencer lady who lives in full year round Halloween mode is loving this bewk about embracing every season? I mean… Are we really to believe a woman who writes blog posts titled “the sleazy rider season of the witch” is buying into this Lydia cuntryside cosplay BS so much that she is genuinely gushing about the “literary rendezvous with nature” and tagging Lydia? 👻

View attachment 2673548View attachment 2673549View attachment 2673550View attachment 2673551View attachment 2673552View attachment 2673553
View attachment 2673561View attachment 2673562View attachment 2673563
Great point! There is nothing “literary” about this “book.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh jeez it's an intentions and goals video.
---
Said she felt like she didn't start 2023 right, well no thats because you had Savoy gate in December. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.