Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali has bought a few more neckerchiefs.
Yay !!!

Ali has moths in his cupboard attacking his ties. :oops:
Hopefully their next target will be the neckerchiefs.
Fingers crossed.

Such a turn-off to hear a man blather on for so long about neckerchiefs, scarves and ties. Just listening to him use the words neckerchief, scarves, cravat, elegantly, cosy, lovely, lit-tul, chest pocket, knit, cashmere over and over again makes me want to slap him. Such a bore.

View attachment 2545985

He is still referring to balsamic vinegar as 'balsam
Oh puhleeeeeeese can I join your very long queue?

If you aren’t sure what to do
Come and join our slapping queue
Neckerchieves, cravats and knits
Make Lippy Boo-Font vlogs the pits…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ali is looking more and more like arrogant Jared Kushner 🤮 Too bad for lyds he doesn’t have his money
1698928718773.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just to put into context- this is how many ties Ali owns.

1C3F62EB-B1E2-46C6-9ED3-FFDFD78836EF.jpeg
DA4D6E4D-6F56-48E9-8A1D-ADDD3E8345E3.jpeg
D2EC38C9-59F8-4591-92F1-3BBD70A0A3E2.jpeg

Not even Royalty or Presidents own this many ties! But for some mind-boggling reason, Ali thinks he needs to have a shed load of them. His tie rack is full to the brim, on both sides! He said “he is building up a nice collection” What for?!

When and where is he going to wear all these ties? He literally goes from his dressing room, to his at home pretend office, to the garden, to cleaning chicken poop. These people are delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Watching the part in the Beckham documentary where Victoria was "vilified" by the press - I was counting down for Lidl to jump right on it to make it all about herself, playing the victim card for the millionth time. This gurl has no sense of reality or nuance. The Beckhams were dragged by the press whose job is to sell newspapers, it's no news that most stories are taken out of context on purpose for a good headline. It's an entirely different story when you deceit/mislead/lie by omission/plain lie your own followers and the story is actually TRUE #receipts

Lidl has no absolutely no clue. And drawing the parallel to Meghan 🤣 HILARIOUS. Megs dug her own grave by playing the victim and blaming everyone else (sound familiar?) and it came back to bite her in the a$$ quicker than she could say 'duchess' If any "truth" - as Lidl calls- it is going to come out in the future, it will certainly not be in her favour (Lidl or Meg), but rather expose the lies which is happening already. Be careful what you wish for.

Her clumsy attempt to put herself on the same level as the Beckhams was painful to watch.

Tattlers - Ambassadors of Truth 🎺
I have to say I didn’t watch the DB documentry but the story of his affair with RL 20 years ago was huge. The Beckhams weathered the storm and went on to become extremely wealthy. Why DB brought up the subject again recently, I do not know. There are stories of him, over the years, being a cheating husband and I often think Victoria looks deeply unhappy. I hate the way they have pushed their children towards the media but brand Beckham is everything to both of them. They ve worked the media and so the money rolls in. At least DB had talent and to a certain degree so did VB, she was a Spice Girl and the band sold millions of records. Elsie and Aldi are talentless so have to weave a load of lies in order for folk to buy whatever they re shilling. There absolutely should be more guidelines so grifters like the two of them cannot lie through their teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Notice Lydia has commented on Grace Beverley’s TikTok response to Alice @alicej_t1 TikTok about her using illegal ad practices on social media for her brand TALA.

Ermm didn’t you literally just get penalised by the ASA for illegal ad practices on social media Lydia? I don’t really think you have any place to comment on this!

Why do these influencers think they are above the law and above the ASA requirements?

IMG_3526.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Notice Lydia has commented on Grace Beverley’s TikTok response to Alice @alicej_t1 TikTok about her using illegal ad practices on social media for her brand TALA.

Ermm didn’t you literally just get penalised by the ASA for illegal ad practices on social media Lydia? I don’t really think you have any place to comment on this!

Why do these influencers think they are above the law and above the ASA requirements?

View attachment 2546591
It might be a sign that you disclose incorrectly if Lydia comes up in your defense! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Lydia and Ali have a plan to buy something in the country when they are done /over . Something small might have to do and she lives a quiet life similar to what she’s described but a lot less grand. Therefore I think it’s the reason why we are seeing so many older and country brands being gone after so they have a future wardrobe that will see them through their mid and older ages .

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2546591
I think Alice has now deleted the original TikTok about Grace. I do wonder why.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think Lydia and Ali have a plan to buy something in the country when they are done /over . Something small might have to do and she lives a quiet life similar to what she’s described but a lot less grand. Therefore I think it’s the reason why we are seeing so many older and country brands being gone after so they have a future wardrobe that will see them through their mid and older ages .

I don't believe she thinks she will be done, she's a delusional self obsessed narc and he enables her behaviour. So unless he leaves/divorces/finds someone else, he will continue to be her puppet and she will keep going for the money and freebies, and no doubt re-invent herself, as this current wholesome/seasonal obsessed/interior design/dogs/chickens/horse riding/nature loving creature we know is utter BS, so what next Lydia??

Reactions: 19
Ugh.
I wonder if this is a Strawtop Cortage tour ??? Heeheeee.

Screenshot_20231102_185636_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hello all! So I am really late to the party but doing a little catch up on her latest offerings. Been skimming through some of her latest videos and just feel the need to say this:

Oh my, stop the press ans give that woman’s ego a Pulitzer already! One day she’ll be gone but her book will still be there for humanity’s benefit. If it is anything like her social media captions then may the gods save us all!

I can’t roll my eyes anymore than I already have. You guessed it, I’m on the autumn home and some exciting news episode. I’ve done my yearly “love to loathe” watching. I’ll grab my coat and leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Lydia did not state this was a Fairfax & Favor AD, you'd think she was wearing all Holland Cooper.

HC being Fairfax & Favor's direct competition ... How is this acceptable when Lydia's a HC ambassador ? 🤔

Reactions: 22
If Lydia did not state this was a Fairfax & Favor AD, you'd think she was wearing all Holland Cooper.

HC being Fairfax & Favor's direct competition ... How is this acceptable when Lydia's a HC ambassador ? 🤔

Presume HC didn't give her enough cash for an exclusive, but she is dumb and is running the risk of losing HC.

Reactions: 16
I think frow was talking about Lidl in her latest video...no longer speaking to people and talked about writing her book too.
Just watching this and I just wanted to say that I know not a lot like her, but I do like how open and truthful she is and the detail she goes into when talking about mental health, advertisements etc. She doesn't hide things unlike some!

Reactions: 10
I’m pretty sure I remember a vlog years ago when they were at Cliveden House for an over nighter... did they delete the it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.