Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Victoria's vlog, and I know a lot of people don't like her, but I do, she is more natural and sincere than Elsie of course,and she seems to be doing well and has friends in the industry and keeps them, unlike some!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So the calendar should reflect Xmas decorating in October so that one can have the month of December OFF like her 🤣

Of course she’s making herself a victim of decorating her house, buying herself presents… DEPLETING. Give me a break. First it was the time change and now this. She can’t even enjoy the seasons she supposedly lives for. 🙄

IMG_2254.jpeg
IMG_2255.jpeg
IMG_2256.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I was wondering if anyone else becomes baffled when Elsie refers to herself as ‘being in this industry for over ten years’.
How can telling fibs from your dressing room and/or garden be regarded as an industry?
She swaggers/preens/hair-faffs her way through whatever she is trying to shill for cash and that‘s about the size of it.
I often wonder how many photos are taken of her in a year that she disregards.
Does she keep a log of her embarrassing spelling mistakes?
All is vanity - for both of them.
So many nowadays just can’t even watch anymore and have moved on to watch/follow more interesting/likeable people.
Vlogmas will be predictably dire.
Evergreen roasting on an open fire.
Just no!
She does it in a way that is so basic and uninspiring. Cooking- nothing appealing there, greenhouse - she s hardly grown anything herself, clothing - her taste is highly questionable, hair - whatever she does to it ends up looking dry and broken, makeup - is always the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Makes my blood boil what’s she got to get overwhelmed about Christmas for, my two daughters work full time jobs have two little ones each doing school and nursery drop offs, food shopping cooking cleaning and make Christmas a wonderful time for their children. Lydia has no money worries and has everyone running round after her. Good job I’m not her mum is kick her up the backside and tell her to get in the real world.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Watching Victoria's vlog, and I know a lot of people don't like her, but I do, she is more natural and sincere than Elsie of course,and she seems to be doing well and has friends in the industry and keeps them, unlike some!
Frow is more likeable than Elsie, for sure.

• Heart
Makes my blood boil what’s she got to get overwhelmed about Christmas for, my two daughters work full time jobs have two little ones each doing school and nursery drop offs, food shopping cooking cleaning and make Christmas a wonderful time for their children. Lydia has no money worries and has everyone running round after her. Good job I’m not her mum is kick her up the backside and tell her to get in the real world.
Agree! She leans into this pity party and gaslights her 🐑 into thinking they are depressed about the holidays on November 1st. All so they “subscribe” and buy her bewk and feed her ego as some sort of life coach.

IMG_2265.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's a manipulative self-centred witch, surrounded by enablers, everything she does is for her own gain!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone have a burner gmail account to sign up for this calendar? I am DYING to see what she suggests her sheep do to avoid being DEPLETED lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
66050846-8E95-49C5-86EE-57DB6961B0EF.jpeg

Is this her Halloween Mrs. Hamburglar get up or is she for real?
Honestly, I like the dress, and this is where someone with fashion sense could give truly great ideas on how to style it, but… no. Just no. What a tool she is.
If I wore this, I’d put it with black boots and a purse in a bright color. That’s all it needs. It’s a stripey dress, fool, it doesn’t need intrigue! It needs CONTEXT.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I fully expect him to be pictured wearing plus fours and carrying a brace of pheasant one day!
So Lydia can drown her Christmas trees in the feathers
---
Honestly, I like the dress, and this is where someone with fashion sense could give truly great ideas on how to style it, but… no. Just no. What a tool she is.
If I wore this, I’d put it with black boots and a purse in a bright color. That’s all it needs. It’s a stripey dress, fool, it doesn’t need intrigue! It needs CONTEXT.
It sure as hell doesn’t need a hamburgerler hat

• Haha
  • Heart
I was wondering if anyone else becomes baffled when Elsie refers to herself as ‘being in this industry for over ten years’.
How can telling fibs from your dressing room and/or garden be regarded as an industry?
She swaggers/preens/hair-faffs her way through whatever she is trying to shill for cash and that‘s about the size of it.
I often wonder how many photos are taken of her in a year that she disregards.
Does she keep a log of her embarrassing spelling mistakes?
All is vanity - for both of them.
So many nowadays just can’t even watch anymore and have moved on to watch/follow more interesting/likeable people.
Vlogmas will be predictably dire.
Evergreen roasting on an open fire.
Just no!
Lydia is like when you work in catering at Google and claim to work in tech. She doesn’t actually bring anything to the industry she is on the outskirts looking in.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought she grew pumpkins? But no 'getting ready for Halloween' vlog? or will that be tomorrow now she's been reminded??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't have the stomach to watch Josies vlogs at the moment. But, I was wondering if she has been gifted a copy of Evermean that she has shown on her vlogs. It would look lovely on one of her guests nightstands :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does it in a way that is so basic and uninspiring. Cooking- nothing appealing there, greenhouse - she s hardly grown anything herself, clothing - her taste is highly questionable, hair - whatever she does to it ends up looking dry and broken, makeup - is always the same.
Inspired by @Sophie.

LEM #193 Can’t spell, can’t grow, can’t draw, can’t cook, Vlogmas all about flogging the (stocking filler) fraudy book!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well said 👏 Lydiot is lazy af.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oooooh, has Elsie pinched those sleeves from Teefers wedding dress design?

IMG_2189.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.