Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on my friends, I spy a BROOCH!

Whatever next ?. A trip to the opera with opera glasses ? Maybe a pleated tartan calf length skirt like Queen Elizabeth .. a couple of corgis
---
I suppose the brooch is real diamond as well 😂
---
Trying to be on Country Life’s “girls with pearls “ page
---
Oooooh shots fired in the direction of the Bunga by Teefers herself, and not Charlie having to do her dirty work.
The shade !! 😅
Josie stated she was the first of all the floggers (UK and abroad !) to come up with an epic Vlogmas intro ... poor Lyds, always a elevenerifer follower.
😂 meanwhile madam will be piling on the pressure for Ali to try to make her dream Christmas intro happen

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20231117_083804_YouTube.jpg

That's not the only reason Lydia films Vlogmas in November.
> The main reason being laziness. Having to film, edit and upload everyday or every 2nd day is hard work for the resident sloth. Why Her Travesty has 2 assistants and a COO, who knows!
>hardly anything going on in November or December workwise so Lydia has to spread out the few events she's invited to in order to give the impression she is busy
>the earlier you start Vlogmas and hoodwink your subscribers as to the exact dates, the earlier your Christmas vacay starts
> Christmas decorations out means spreading Christmas cheer by .... more drinking !!! "Cawwiiee!!!"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
q
Hang on my friends, I spy a BROOCH!

Whatever next ?. A trip to the opera with opera glasses ? Maybe a pleated tartan calf length skirt like Queen Elizabeth .. a couple of corgis
---
I suppose the brooch is real diamond as well 😂
---
Trying to be on Country Life’s “girls with pearls “ page
---

😂 meanwhile madam will be piling on the pressure for Ali to try to make her dream Christmas intro happen
She s stuck a brooch on a thick woollen jumper?! You can barely see it! 👀:eek: Too lazy to do things properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2576254

That's not the only reason Lydia films Vlogmas in November.
> The main reason being laziness. Having to film, edit and upload everyday or every 2nd day is hard work for the resident sloth. Why Her Travesty has 2 assistants and a COO, who knows!
>hardly anything going on in November or December workwise so Lydia has to spread out the few events she's invited to in order to give the impression she is busy
>the earlier you start Vlogmas and hoodwink your subscribers as to the exact dates, the earlier your Christmas vacay starts
> Christmas decorations out means spreading Christmas cheer by .... more drinking !!! "Cawwiiee!!!"
I swear all I see when I see rexysmum is rectumsbum #ruinedforlife and either #noshitsgiven (as both would be a bit OTT) or #nofucksgiven lol
---
Suppose this could be Aldi's next venture into mens things
1700208796952.png

I truly would go blind from eye rolling if he got something like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lydia attempting (and failing!) to backtrack on the gifting of a packet of seeds for Christmas ... 🤭 😅 Bwahahahahaha.
"Hi poppet !!!" 👋 Lyds, what's your Tattle username ? C'mon, poppet, give us a clue. 😅

Girrrrrrl, we see you for the utter cheapskate that you are !
Own it, darling. Be authentic, cheap but, nevertheless, authentic. We'd respect you more.

Last year, didn't the Hello Petal plant killer lady decorate 2 of the trees on the main floor (kitchen and lounge) and then also decorate the lounge for Lydia ? Why are Lydia and Ali setting up and decorating for Christmas ? Has the HP lady been given the boots as per the normal modus operandi ? She lasted well past her sell by date ... lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My Dad has a wild flower garden and it's breathtaking. But he spends time out there every day because it takes a hell of a lot of work. They seem to want all of the results without putting ANY of the effort or work in to achieve things. It's so lazy. I mean, hire a bloody gardener to come in a couple of times a week if you want it to look presentable but don't actually want to do it yourself?!
Just started her latest flog and - tada the flowers appear to be gone. I imagine they can look amazing but thats only if you stay on top of it, those flowers dont bloom for a long time they would need constant attention, I imagine. PS I know nothing about wildflower gardens, they dont exist where I live BUT I know what a neglected garden looks like ;-)
---
The wildflowers are GONE, in certain areas of the garden.
The garden is in an awful state.

View attachment 2575090
She saw how bad it looked in hubby's flog so had to do something about it. I think it looked good for about a week ;-)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oooooh shots fired in the direction of the Bunga by Teefers herself, and not Charlie having to do her dirty work.
The shade !! 😅
Josie stated she was the first of all the floggers (UK and abroad !) to come up with an epic Vlogmas intro ... poor Lyds, always a elevenerifer follower.
What a blimmin liar teefers is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That whole spiel she gave about the seeds gift giving and her trying to justify it, was a total pivot. Just because she got seeds once, doesn't not mean everyone else wants bloody seeds. I know it's the thought that counts, but that's not even a considerate thought. That's just being stingy, and a selfish thought, devoid of any significance to the person she is giving them to, except to herself and what the seeds mean to her, not the person on the receiving end.

Then went on to say " when someone's giving me a luxurious gift - they are getting one back, probably ten fold"

So in order to receive a "luxurious" gift from Lydia, where she knows you have spent alot of money, it's only then, you will receive in return something equivalent in value or pretty fancy. So, its not the thought at all, Its the amount of money you have spent and as long as it's lavish.

Well that's funny, because when MJ way came down recently, specifically the time she accompanied Lydia to the Dior store, when they went to look at that very expensive polka dot shirt dress, she gave MJ way some tomatoes, from her garden, as a gift.

Now, if I'm not mistaken, in the past, MJ way has gifted Lydia a set of Dior gardening tools and a Hermes purse or something along those lines, from Hermès, I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was Hermès.

And another "thoughtful" gift that springs to mind - Not! is that little weed in a dirty pot she gave to Jade.
BC2D1C8C-F4C8-444C-9381-00ACC08BFB4B.jpeg

Pretty measly, considering she is sponsored by HC, and is given free clothing from the brand. I would of loved to see the look on Jades face when she was handed that. Hardly a gift that's "ten fold" if you ask me. Lydia is an absolute tightwad.

From memory she has never given an extravagant gift to someone, out of her own pocket, out of the goodness of her heart, never. This is how stingy and tragic Lydia is - she gave her Mum a Holland Cooper bag that was gifted to Lydia from Holland Cooper, and decided to hand ball it to her Mum, plus the fact Lydia wouldn't be caught dead seen wearing it. She actually made her mum go right up to the camera, up close, while thanking her, how humiliating.

Lydia didn't spend a cent on it. She wanted to look as though she was doing some good deed and a kind gesture, giving her mum a present, her mum would have been none the wiser, but for Lydia it was all done under false pretenses and disingenuously. How Disgusting! Lydia should be ashamed of herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That whole spiel she gave about the seeds gift giving and her trying to justify it, was a total pivot. Just because she got seeds once, doesn't not mean everyone else wants bloody seeds. I know it's the thought that counts, but that's not even a considerate thought. That's just being stingy, and a selfish thought, devoid of any significance to the person she is giving them to, except to herself and what the seeds mean to her, not the person on the receiving end.

Then went on to say " when someone's giving me a luxurious gift - they are getting one back, probably ten fold"

So in order to receive a "luxurious" gift from Lydia, where she knows you have spent alot of money, it's only then, you will receive in return something equivalent in value or pretty fancy. So, its not the thought at all, Its the amount of money you have spent and as long as it's lavish.

Well that's funny, because when MJ way came down recently, specifically the time she accompanied Lydia to the Dior store, when they went to look at that very expensive polka dot shirt dress, she gave MJ way some tomatoes, from her garden, as a gift.

Now, if I'm not mistaken, in the past, MJ way has gifted Lydia a set of Dior gardening tools and a Hermes purse or something along those lines, from Hermès, I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was Hermès.

And another "thoughtful" gift that springs to mind - Not! is that little weed in a dirty pot she gave to Jade.
View attachment 2576458
Pretty measly, considering she is sponsored by HC, and is given free clothing from the brand. I would of loved to see the look on Jades face when she was handed that. Hardly a gift that's "ten fold" if you ask me. Lydia is an absolute tightwad.

From memory she has never given an extravagant gift to someone, out of her own pocket, out of the goodness of her heart, never. This is how stingy and tragic Lydia is - she gave her Mum a Holland Cooper bag that was gifted to Lydia from Holland Cooper, and decided to hand ball it to her Mum, plus the fact Lydia wouldn't be caught dead seen wearing it. She actually made her mum go right up to the camera, up close, while thanking her, how humiliating.

Lydia didn't spend a cent on it. She wanted to look as though she was doing some good deed and a kind gesture, giving her mum a present, her mum would have been none the wiser, but for Lydia it was all done under false pretenses and disingenuously. How Disgusting! Lydia should be ashamed of herself.
Well now let’s be fair to Lydiot. MJ Way is her employer. Those two probably worked out an exchange scam wherein Lydia got those “gifts” for the exposure of those hideous Arvelle items.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2576458

If memory serves… Lydiot got those seeds with other gardening items. It was a kit from a brand. And gardening gifts in spring are not an ORIGINAL idea … hello. So just seeds are NOT a gift. She could give seeds with other things like a nice pair of gardening gloves etc. you know to someone who actually might like to garden or already is gardening. Otherwise it’s just her forcing her own branded adjenda on others to turn the conversation around to herself.

Not to mention where are these seeds from? Is she using up old seeds that she overbought last year and then putting them in her branded packaging? Is this some lame attempt to start a gardening brand and using gifts to family as a launching pad?

Again… she’s making this all about herself including talking about it non stop during paid for ads about buying everyone gifts from x brand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lydia attempting (and failing!) to backtrack on the gifting of a packet of seeds for Christmas ... 🤭 😅 Bwahahahahaha.
"Hi poppet !!!" 👋 Lyds, what's your Tattle username ? C'mon, poppet, give us a clue. 😅

Girrrrrrl, we see you for the utter cheapskate that you are !
Own it, darling. Be authentic, cheap but, nevertheless, authentic. We'd respect you more.

Last year, didn't the Hello Petal plant killer lady decorate 2 of the trees on the main floor (kitchen and lounge) and then also decorate the lounge for Lydia ? Why are Lydia and Ali setting up and decorating for Christmas ? Has the HP lady been given the boots as per the normal modus operandi ? She lasted well past her sell by date ... lol.
*cough cough*

It's almost as if Lydia read Tattle my mind.

Screenshot_20231117_153614_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The shade !! 😅
At first I was thinking…. Hmmm didn’t Ali make fancy intros BEFORE Josie’s dumb fake (somewhat creepy) SPONSORED stoves in her fireplaces intro?

Looked back at Lydia’s intros and BINGO. 2019 cartoon branding with snowflakes and then next year… fancy intro 2020. So considering both Josie and Lydia’s intros likely appeared on vlogmas day 1 (12/1/20) then is Josie implying that she shared her intro idea (or actual intro) with Lydia in advance of 12/1? Did Lydia run home to Ali to copy AND one up Josie knowing how talented he was with videography? Sounds on brand for Lydia that’s for sure.

Personally I am NOT a fan of the long & contrived intros from anyone. Keep it short and authentic and move on. I liked Fleur’s vlogmas with her family and wish she would do it again. Little family footage and a laugh while they said “queue the jingle” and then on to the cute festive authentic footage. She didn’t do every day and it was enjoyable.

IMG_3192.jpeg
IMG_3205.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll bet she would have wanted to say something like what this kid says to Bing in Little Britain USA (fictional retired astronaut who was the 8th person on the moon, again fictionally lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*cough cough*

It's almost as if Lydia read Tattle my mind.

View attachment 2576807
What a cold, industrial way of referring to decorating for Christmas, or putting up the tree, or decking the halls: Christmas Install. From someone who wants everyone to think she has such a beautiful, cozy home, "Christmas Install" does not do it for me. It's giving new roof installation or pouring concrete. (But of course, never bathroom pipes install. No, never that.)

Try to convince me again that she's a writer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.