Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her dad was posh and money enough to have linen on the walls of his ā€œman padā€. While Lydiaā€™s mom was working hard at the grocery to support her. Only for her daughter to grow up and give her no respect. But daddy who moved on with his new wife is made out to be a hero
---
We can have aaahh-vah-cahdo on toast

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Don't think she mentions the trip is gifted, not declared in her vlog description!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
More evidence of how an off-duty Kate dressesā€¦ much more laid back than Lydia šŸ˜‚

3DA2D10D-B577-4DD4-9FB5-DC354DEFB5D9.png

Reactions: 17
No offence to a Cliveden but Iā€™ve seen nicer self catering gaffs šŸ˜ Did Carrie go on the beg for this because Lidl is sell, sell, sell in this vlog. You can tell itā€™s not bought and paid for by them.

She states that her and Ali are looking for a holiday home by the water but perhaps itā€™s better to do stuff like this and rent them for short stays. Yes thatā€™s what the majority of normal people do šŸ™„ Plus you canā€™t afford one can you Lydia letā€™s be real here.

ā€œIf you want a hot chocolate at 11 at night you can have one!ā€, by this she means someone will bring one to the cottage. Itā€™s a bleeping SELF CATERING cottage. Make your own damn hot chocolate you lazy sod!

Also how bloody depressing is this line up of clothes for the trip. I feel like I need a vitamin D tablet looking at this:
IMG_7408.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Lydia referring to Ali as 'My love' has to be the most disgenuous thing I've heard in forever. So cringe.

And then 2 minutes later passive-aggressively refers to Ali as 'nature boy'. Continues to call him 'nature boy' throughout the vlog. Couldn't maintain the loving facade for even 5 minutes.

From flogging Fairfax & Favor at the start of the vlog, Lydia then immediately flogs some jacket that is NOT Fairfax & Favor.
Well done Fairfax for choosing this dumbass to flog your Ralph Lauren HC dupes.

Amazing that Lydia always calls an AD she does with a brand 'her campaign with So-and-So'. 1 AD does not equate to a brand campaign. She did the same with Lilysilk and now with LK Bennett.
Delulu I tell you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It has to be an ad. Sheā€™s having two breakfasts and they are eating in the restaurant and having more than the fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lydia : "... when we went to Nordolk with friends ... " šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
She couldn't bear to even mention Josie and Charlie by their names. It's "friends" šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
When it is free those two stuff themselves. Who has two main courses to themselves?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I have to say I didnā€™t watch the DB documentry but the story of his affair with RL 20 years ago was huge. The Beckhams weathered the storm and went on to become extremely wealthy. Why DB brought up the subject again recently, I do not know. There are stories of him, over the years, being a cheating husband and I often think Victoria looks deeply unhappy. I hate the way they have pushed their children towards the media but brand Beckham is everything to both of them. They ve worked the media and so the money rolls in. At least DB had talent and to a certain degree so did VB, she was a Spice Girl and the band sold millions of records. Elsie and Aldi are talentless so have to weave a load of lies in order for folk to buy whatever they re shilling. There absolutely should be more guidelines so grifters like the two of them cannot lie through their teeth.
I don't follow them because I'm in the US and not a big "football" fan. I don't think they brought up the cheating really much.... they hinted at something but the doc was much more about him and his life... soccer and family. Not an argument at all... maybe here in the US it's a different take on them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m not buying that they couldnā€™t have shot round to grannyā€™s and done something to help . More like they were only going because it eased their guilt and when she said she has flood donā€™t come over she jumped in the air with joy and said ā€œok we wonā€™t comeā€.

the Fairfax boots are too wide for her narrow legs

I wonder if the burgandy boots will matches the Kelly

she compares Fairfax to celeris boots???!!!! How would she know celeris boots she rides in plastic wellies
---
Says she has a town and country lifestyle . Anyone know how far she is from a corner shop and supermarket ? Petrol station? I reckon thereā€™s one of each within 2 miles of hers ??
---
Why hasnā€™t she got the narrow fit boots? Did they send her regular ??.
---
Ali made a business move when he popped the question to lyds . Wonder if he will cash out if she loses KM ?.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
When your beauty filter doesnā€™t recognise mirror images šŸ˜‚ I wouldnā€™t normally laugh at peoples features but she portrays that she doesnā€™t use filters when she blatantly does alter her eyes and nose

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Crikey the main en-suite is one in one out šŸ˜‚ very tight

she canā€™t pronounce bidet ā€¦. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like the lit-tul guy needs a starter bra. He would probably attempt to say 'brassiere', only to say 'brasserie'. His ick factor climbs daily. There are numerous comments from both sexes telling him that the scarves are unappealing. He has even mentioned it but yet he continues to drone on and on about neckerchiefs, cravats, and scarves. Read the room, Ali. Nobody gives a rat's a$$ about your neckerchiefs. He is too fem to pull off the look. I just realized that he has Trump lips. Ewww the ick meter just went up.
Agree 100%!

I was thinking he needs to worry more about his nips vs. neckerchiefs.

He could actually borrow Lydiot's Nip Swinging Tassels from her Ibiza days to cover those up!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.