Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just thinking , irrespective of how they dress and try to pass themselves off as old money, their game is over within minutes with anyone they meet when asked “what do you do”.
---
Omg !!!! The millen Gordon’s used the spoon to apply the cream on the scone 😂 no Ali , use the spoon to decant it to the plate, then you use a knife to apply the cream same with jam otherwise you are double dipping yuk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Actually how shocking is Ali looking again, very ill looking and childlike

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just watching the flog and they re shovelling down the free food in the kitchen at the cottage and all I can see are the littul fella s massive ... nipples :sick: 😳 Madam has just called him cocky balls, she s such a chav.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ali has bought a few more neckerchiefs.
Yay !!!

Ali has moths in his cupboard attacking his ties. :oops:
Hopefully their next target will be the neckerchiefs.
Fingers crossed.

Such a turn-off to hear a man blather on for so long about neckerchiefs, scarves and ties. Just listening to him use the words neckerchief, scarves, cravat, elegantly, cosy, lovely, lit-tul, chest pocket, knit, cashmere over and over again makes me want to slap him. Such a bore.

View attachment 2545985

He is still referring to balsamic vinegar as 'balsam

Sometimes I can almost get why Lyd is so annoying. She must be immensely frustrated. Ally and his fem girly vlogs, the soft voice, the delicate monologues about his accessories while swanning in his little man closet. I imagine ones lady bits would shrivel up like a prune. He does have nice features, is presentable and appears clean, but is an altogether monumental turn off. The Ally Ick is unavoidable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wtf was this pompous cottage bollocks. I find the whole outfits, taking 30 seconds to drink a sit of wine and Ali pandering to this tit with his shiny shoes just so depressing. They are clearly in a work partnership.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Sometimes I can almost get why Lyd is so annoying. She must be immensely frustrated. Ally and his fem girly vlogs, the soft voice, the delicate monologues about his accessories while swanning in his little man closet. I imagine ones lady bits would shrivel up like a prune. He does have nice features, is presentable and appears clean, but is an altogether monumental turn off. The Ally Ick is unavoidable.
But aldi is like that because of lidl! He is just getting wetter by the day, floppy, boring, lispy and pathetic!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mr Millen Boredom: "You can see the Halloween inspired decor.....Would you say it's Halloween or have I just made a strong tie between pumpkins and??"

No mate...the tie is that your wife is standing there looking like a witch!
Screenshot_20231103-062520.png

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just watching the flog and they re shovelling down the free food in the kitchen at the cottage and all I can see are the littul fella s massive ... nipples :sick: 😳 Madam has just called him cocky balls, she s such a chav.
He is probably using skincare with estrogen in it. Maybe we should lay off him for a bit, it could be his time of the month.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
New book title: The Wimp, The Witch and The Hat

Accessory of the sason, or will it be the poncho?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she has enough money to get someone in this year to dress her many Christmas trees or will she get Carrie to do it. Noticed she hasn’t been gifted any doors wreaths this autumn, see if she gets gifted a Christmas one.
---

Reactions: 19
Wtf was this pompous cottage bollocks. I find the whole outfits, taking 30 seconds to drink a sit of wine and Ali pandering to this tit with his shiny shoes just so depressing. They are clearly in a work partnership.
I thought at first that he was making fun of us with that 6 hours to polish his shoes comment. But he was serious
---
New book title: The Wimp, The Witch and The Hat

Accessory of the sason, or will it be the poncho?
That could be the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.