Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented the other day saying 'what, so you were running social media campaigns on MySpace?' And she said 'yes' 🫣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's full of tit. Claiming to have been involved in helping Vice achieve a market valuation of £5.7m, despite having worked there over 15 years ago (and half the time on mat leave).

Reactions: 4
Hilarious that none of this tit makes it to IG where she knows she would get torn apart by people digging out the bullshit!

Reactions: 9
Hilarious that none of this tit makes it to IG where she knows she would get torn apart by people digging out the bullshit!
100% this. It's like two different people. You can see the desperation to leave the legacy behind of what everyone on IG knows with this new TikTok account.

Reactions: 3
I like the idea of what she’s doing on tiktok but she really doesn’t have the legal expertise and she makes herself look so stupid. In one video she talks about the police going after influencers for breaching the ASA code. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I like the idea of what she’s doing on tiktok but she really doesn’t have the legal expertise and she makes herself look so stupid. In one video she talks about the police going after influencers for breaching the ASA code. What an idiot.
Exactly that, just seen a video where grace Beverley, who I had never heard of until Alice’s video, explains that Alice is talking tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The part where Elfie wants her to do more videos talking about her life 'because it's funny' 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly that, just seen a video where grace Beverley, who I had never heard of until Alice’s video, explains that Alice is talking tit.
Just hopping over from Grace's thread as Alice's video was posted there.

Whilst maybe she was over-exaggerating the seriousness of Grace's adherence to ASA rules, Grace continuously ignores the guidelines and posts her own businesses without declaring them.

She is under the illusion that everyone knows who she is so the rules don't apply to her. If you look at Grace's Tik Tok comments, quite a few people have commented that they didn't even realise Grace owned Tala; they just thought she loved it and posted about it. That's why the ASA require business owners to declare when it's their own product. The algorithm shows content to millions of people who don't follow the account but Grace seems to think if you don't know who she is, you're thick.

Reactions: 16
Thank you Quirky Flamingo! My god Elfie has grown up. Such a deep voice - she seems so much older than 13, but she does seem nice.

Alice loving it that all the boys at her daughter's school were 'into her'. Ugh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Dead at Alice banging on that the police could feasibly come after you for breaking ASA rules. What an idiot. It's unlawful to break the rules but its not a criminal offence lol. Has she actually been telling her clients FOR 18/2O/25 YEARS (hehe) that they risk being arrested? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grace's video where she has sought legal advice, I hope that is true and not a clip from an email sent by a friend. Alice is fucked. Is this why she reactivated her company, so her losses will be limited if she claims she posted this as part of her company and not as an individual if Grace sues?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Grace's video where she has sought legal advice, I hope that is true and not a clip from an email sent by a friend. Alice is fucked. Is this why she reactivated her company, so her losses will be limited if she claims she posted this as part of her company and not as an individual if Grace sues?
Seems Alice deleted the video she did on Grace, interesting

Reactions: 2
It’s about time someone held her to account.