Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia you are in big trouble when not only do your views drop but your thread grinds to a hault on upload day. Even the tattlers are :sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lydia you are in big trouble when not only do your views drop but your thread grinds to a hault on upload day. Even the tattlers are :sleep:
She's coming to the end of the line, most people don't like her and for good reason. She's toppling off her pedestal 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
For real! What are people watching her for? Her "content" literally takes place in her garden or her dressing room and that's it!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
For real! What are people watching her for? Her "content" literally takes place in her garden or her dressing room and that's it!
Most of her flogs are her just waffling on about nothing in her bogie coloured dressing room #flogsfilledwithnontent

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When the influenzer wears a Lily Silk spon sweater for her HM post -
1698700648145.png
1698700680731.png

Funny Karen Millen and her own bewk don't get a shout out in the title or photo... but H&M does.
---
By the way... saw a spon video today from "DAISY- Silk".... everything looked the SAME. I mean come one... come up with an original silk name people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
earlier today, I watched the flog where she’s shopping in Dior. I have two questions:

1. She says that she had to work on the weekend as a last minute job came in that she couldn’t turn down. Do we know what that was?

2. She moves one of those Stanley flasks out of shot that every influencer and his dog has been flogging recently. Pretty sure it was in one of the “new” colours. Did she not do an AD for it?

Reactions: 24
Where does all this clothing go? Always doing try on hauls but the clothes are never seen again, I guess they get returned. The knitwear cupboard is full with only a few items compared to what she buys, maybe the basement is full of more knitwear.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Most of her flogs are her just waffling on about nothing in her bogie coloured dressing room #flogsfilledwithnontent
I noticed how Lydia’s vlogs are copying the format of Leonora’s interactions with dogs and walking through leaves. She also appears to hijack aspects of Josie’s vlogs and to be honest I’m very bored with the nontent she pushes out each week.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I noticed how Lydia’s vlogs are copying the format of Leonora’s interactions with dogs and walking through leaves. She also appears to hijack aspects of Josie’s vlogs and to be honest I’m very bored with the nontent she pushes out each week.
Not only is she completely unoriginal with her content, she tries to copy influencers who she would share her audience with and completely fails. She is SO boring it’s unbelievable!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I did mention in my most recent post she had not talked about or showed the chickens after the initial posts of some eggs.....and whaddyaknow?!

Looks like in today's flog she talks about the chickens?

Immediately after.

Right on cue! :rolleyes:

She ought to give Tattlers a percentage of her earnings since she seems to always follow through with our content ideas.

You're welcome, Lydiot............you muppet!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She has about 50 personalities, I feel like we see the closest to the true her when she is drinking with Carrie. She was totally Cassie Thorpe mannerisms during the H&M try on chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think they all look the same 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course she said she watched the Beckham documentary and her takeaway was about she herself being wrongly villainized like Victoria (and Meghan Markle). Then proceeds to BUY Victoria Beckham makeup so she can wear it the same and a h&m shirt she calls the “Victoria Beckham” shirt and DRESSES UP LIKE HER! Like a costume!

She’s a total stalker without any identity of her own.

IMG_2190.jpeg
IMG_2188.jpeg
IMG_2191.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
earlier today, I watched the flog where she’s shopping in Dior. I have two questions:

1. She says that she had to work on the weekend as a last minute job came in that she couldn’t turn down. Do we know what that was?

2. She moves one of those Stanley flasks out of shot that every influencer and his dog has been flogging recently. Pretty sure it was in one of the “new” colours. Did she not do an AD for it?
How far back do you reckon the flog was filmed? The last minute job was probably her invite to the pride of Britain awards.

Reactions: 16
Even her 'cheap' luxury is boring and basic AF.
White shirt and blue denims. WOWWWWW !!! Groundbreaking. Add a frumpy pair of Chanels and a burgundy bag to add 'intrigue'. :rolleyes:
Feck off you lazy half-arsed fasHuUUn influencer.
No chunky necklace, earrings or bracelets ... ANYTHING to add to the outfit to make it slightly interesting.
And no, those granny Chanel shoes, while 'nice', are not it, if styled incorrectly.
The autumnal burgundy Birkin did not do it either.
Booooooooring.
And I thought her shoes had to match her bag ? A light shoe with a dark bag. Okay then Miss Matchy Matchy.

And then it was beige everything. Ugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.