Lydia Millen #192 Evergreen? More like Neverseen. Only 3 copies in her local Waterstones, Milton Keynes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Victoria's vlog, and I know a lot of people don't like her, but I do, she is more natural and sincere than Elsie of course,and she seems to be doing well and has friends in the industry and keeps them, unlike some!
She can do multiple looks by changing her makeup and hair. She doesn't do matchy, matchy, either. Always wears either an interesting bag or shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ali has bought a few more neckerchiefs.
Yay !!!

Ali has moths in his cupboard attacking his ties. :oops:
Hopefully their next target will be the neckerchiefs.
Fingers crossed.

Such a turn-off to hear a man blather on for so long about neckerchiefs, scarves and ties. Just listening to him use the words neckerchief, scarves, cravat, elegantly, cosy, lovely, lit-tul, chest pocket, knit, cashmere over and over again makes me want to slap him. Such a bore.

Screenshot_20231102_080357_YouTube.jpg

He is still referring to balsamic vinegar as 'balsam

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Yay !!!

Fingers crossed.

Such a turn-off to hear a man blather on for so long about neckerchiefs, scarves and ties. Just listening to him use the words neckerchief, scarves, cravat, elegantly, cosy, lovely, lit-tul, chest pocket, knit, cashmere over and over again makes me want to slap him. Such a bore.

View attachment 2545985

it must take him ages to faff about and get ready every time they film . I couldn’t live with a bloke like this . Always preening .

I want a clean bloke but not preened up like a fancy topiary 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yay !!!

Fingers crossed.

View attachment 2545985

Looks like the lit-tul guy needs a starter bra. He would probably attempt to say 'brassiere', only to say 'brasserie'. His ick factor climbs daily. There are numerous comments from both sexes telling him that the scarves are unappealing. He has even mentioned it but yet he continues to drone on and on about neckerchiefs, cravats, and scarves. Read the room, Ali. Nobody gives a rat's a$$ about your neckerchiefs. He is too fem to pull off the look. I just realized that he has Trump lips. Ewww the ick meter just went up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yay !!!

Fingers crossed.

View attachment 2545985

Her Travesty wore a neckerchief underneath a boring roll neck jumper, she said it added intrigue. :oops:
---
Aldi was yapping about moths eating his clothes a while ago, why has he not sorted it out? Is he morphing into his lazy wife?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Watching the part in the Beckham documentary where Victoria was "vilified" by the press - I was counting down for Lidl to jump right on it to make it all about herself, playing the victim card for the millionth time. This gurl has no sense of reality or nuance. The Beckhams were dragged by the press whose job is to sell newspapers, it's no news that most stories are taken out of context on purpose for a good headline. It's an entirely different story when you deceit/mislead/lie by omission/plain lie your own followers and the story is actually TRUE #receipts

Lidl has no absolutely no clue. And drawing the parallel to Meghan 🤣 HILARIOUS. Megs dug her own grave by playing the victim and blaming everyone else (sound familiar?) and it came back to bite her in the a$$ quicker than she could say 'duchess' If any "truth" - as Lidl calls- it is going to come out in the future, it will certainly not be in her favour (Lidl or Meg), but rather expose the lies which is happening already. Be careful what you wish for.

Her clumsy attempt to put herself on the same level as the Beckhams was painful to watch.

Tattlers - Ambassadors of Truth 🎺

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Trying to imply they are part of the hunting house party set. When they are just playing dress up and didn’t get any further than the driveway unless it’s a hotel. Hyacinth and Richard strike again
Got visions of when after Hyacinth has been pretending that she has a clue how to ride a horse lol, covered in twigs and things
Screenshot 2023-11-02 094129.png

---
Agree! She leans into this pity party and gaslights her 🐑 into thinking they are depressed about the holidays on November 1st. All so they “subscribe” and buy her bewk and feed her ego as some sort of life coach.

View attachment 2544674
Can't remember if I posted this or not but when someone said about the clocks going back an hour (I apologise as I can't remember exactly who said it or what they said exactly, like why it's nothing to get stressed about or whatever it was.... I can't remember lol), but what I wanted to add was I feel for the clinical staff in hospitals on that one day (or night rather) hadn't realised it but the nurses and other night staff working on night shifts have to work an extra hour (care home staff included and hospice care staff) have to work an extra hour of the night (is effectively 7pm-8am they get something like well in the NHS wards they have about 10-20min meetings in their staff room on wards when they switch over).

Especially with the above, I don't honestly know how they cope those levels of staff (like think its with Dr's F1 level is what they are the Junior doctors not sure with the other clinical staff of the same kind of level/rank), the like average staff nurse on a ward how they can even pay for things like that, is who I really feel for. Is the last thing I'd call Christmas is stressful, I personally find it quite enjoyable.

Just not sure what planet she lives on as a whole to be brutally honest.

Last edited:
And he thought we all needed a detailed tutorial in order to be able to wear a scarflet like this!!!!!!!!!!

1698923152783.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.