Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydiot is probably laying on the sofa while Aldi fans her and feeds her grapes, its hard work having people do everything for you but wipe your arse 🙄

Reactions: 10
#hairgate was the beginning of the end for her. To be exposed as a bully would have done her career a great deal of damage. The video she made was a very bad decision, lying to her followers about being alone and vulnerable in someone s house when in fact she screamed abuse at a very heavily pregnant Nicky. Elsie has never recovered from the truth being put out there and continues to limp along. At the moment, watching her, feels like a car crash and I truly believe she needs lots of help with her mental health.

Maybe now she will put the hair chapter behind her, as her latest flog title suggests This is the End. Move on and become a better person, it s what we re all waiting for.
She didn't expect Nicky to come out and tell her actual side of the story....she didn't expect that Nicky has an actual CCTV in her house and has the footage if needed as proof. Nicky is holding the power in her hands and Lydia knows this so she had to pull her horns in for once and pull back. In fariness to Nicky she could have made things a lot worse for her. She however was a lady and didn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Interesting ... Garrard had an event last night celebrating 20 years of their Wing collection.
Tsk tsk Madam did not earn an invitation... Pretty sure Her Travesty had recently borrowed the earrings for one of her events ?

Screenshot_20231013_141026_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_140940_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_141059_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn't expect Nicky to come out and tell her actual side of the story....she didn't expect that Nicky has an actual CCTV in her house and has the footage if needed as proof. Nicky is holding the power in her hands and Lydia knows this so she had to pull her horns in for once and pull back. In fariness to Nicky she could have made things a lot worse for her. She however was a lady and didn't.
Did Nicky posted this footage already?! If she is not...why?!

Reactions: 4
I downloaded the free sample from Amazon to the Kindle app and read the first 20 or so pages that were included in this. It doesn’t have a lot of substance to it and is certainly nothing groundbreaking as a self-help book. So far it’s just been her talking about when her own life hit rock bottom in August 2020, encouraging people to connect with nature / the seasons and telling people that going for a walk in nature will help your mental wellbeing (which is pretty obvious?).

So far I’d say whoever has proofread it has done a thorough job as I couldn’t spot any glaring mistakes, I definitely don’t think she has written this on her own though and wish she’d be more transparent about that. It’s also disappointing that she hasn’t done a shout out to the illustrator anywhere within the promotion she’s done on social media (unless I’ve missed it?) as while I’m sure she paid a fair amount for it, it would have been nice to credit them for their contribution to the book.

I’m sure some of the positive reviews are fake and from Lydia’s team / family. I know someone who wrote a book and he wrote fake positive reviews for all his friends and family to post on Amazon for him 😅
Oh interesting…Did she say what happened then or did she allude to being a victim but not taking responsibility for bringing it all in herself? She seems to be more grieving that she got caught being an abusive bully and being a narc she could not and still cannot handle that people saw her very ugly side.

This date tracks with her abuse of Nicky more than globy failure, loss of grandpa, or even the pandemic. That is exactly when Nicky’s sister Rita posted and outed this whole thing as well as the WhatsApp group Lydia was in trying to ruin Nicky’s career & reputaion. Lydia then threatened Nicky with lawyers and had a whole meltdown pity party about the weekend she “paid for” being ruined, her very creep theory about lynx being shot and burnt, posted online face crying (ruined weekend) and then a string of posts about her grandma in the hospital and her receiving abusive texts.

Newbies see thetimeline in the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WTF - what is she grieving about, is this all truly about what happened with Nicky??
I think so, yes. She s been dining out on it for the past two years, ensuring she s the victim. It s what gets her up in the morning. The constant yapping about how wonderful her hair is when in reality it s dry and breaking, it s all aimed at Nicky. She s like a dog with a bone and won t let go. As another poster said, Ncky has the power and she hates it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Are you all going to hate me if I buy the bloody book???
I am one here in UK at the moment so its my only chance to actually get hold of it so I can rip into it legitimately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think so, yes. She s been dining out on it for the past two years, ensuring she s the victim. It s what gets her up in the morning. The constant yapping about how wonderful her hair is when in reality it s dry and breaking, it s all aimed at Nicky. She s like a dog with a bone and won t let go. As another poster said, Ncky has the power and she hates it.
As someone pointed out yesterday… look at the tissues she had to use when reading these hairgate timeline bits from the book. 😂 Full circle Karma!

IMG_1303.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Are you all going to hate me if I buy the bloody book???
I am one here in UK at the moment so its my only chance to actually get hold of it so I can rip into it legitimately.
Someone needs to figure out what it is actually about haha. Buy it from an independent if you do, so some good comes off it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone needs to figure out what it is actually about haha. Buy it from an independent if you do, so some good comes off it!
Thank you guys and gals, I was just thinking of this is all just about Hairgate then the publishers should be ashamed of themselves for putting out some sort of self help book from someone who's only reason for needing self help was that she was caught out in a lie which is now continually haunting her, upon which she lumps more drama herself, hotwatergate, that horse riding trollop she produced that was ripped into my real horsey gals and now the m**g word, she is her own worst enemy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the message you get if you want to write a review on Amazon.

Screenshot_20231013_162441_WhatsApp.jpg

Talk about creating a false narrative.

She's an even bigger fraud than the Globygate scam had shown us.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Oh interesting…Did she say what happened then or did she allude to being a victim but not taking responsibility for bringing it all in herself? She seems to be more grieving that she got caught being an abusive bully and being a narc she could not and still cannot handle that people saw her very ugly side.

This date tracks with her abuse of Nicky more than globy failure, loss of grandpa, or even the pandemic. That is exactly when Nicky’s sister Rita posted and outed this whole thing as well as the WhatsApp group Lydia was in trying to ruin Nicky’s career & reputaion. Lydia then threatened Nicky with lawyers and had a whole meltdown pity party about the weekend she “paid for” being ruined, her very creep theory about lynx being shot and burnt, posted online face crying (ruined weekend) and then a string of posts about her grandma in the hospital and her receiving abusive texts.

Newbies see thetimeline in the wiki
I’ve copied all the paragraphs in the sample that alude to that time in her life. She references a ‘failed project’ but I don’t see any accountability anywhere and she references standing up to ‘bullies’ and things not being fair…

“The most valuable lessons for me have come in just the last few years. Along with the rest of the world, I experienced the turmoil and grief of the pandemic. I watched a project I had poured my heart into fail, and I learnt that the foundations on which I had built my self-esteem were not as solid as I once thought.

“There were moments in those years that felt all-consuming and made me question everything about myself, including - for a period of time - my reasons to live.

“It would force me to confront bullies and my darkest fears head on. It would feel messy and unfair and cruel and excruciatingly painful and yet - as time passed - rewarding, raw, enlightening and utterly empowering! And eventually, after months of darkness and weeks where I felt nothing but numb, it would lead to the day I glimpsed the potential and possibility of an evergreen life for the first time.

“As someone who found themselves questioning their reasons to stay alive when the sun was shining and everyone around me was hosting garden parties or off to the beach, I get that it's not always easy to 'embrace the light'!
Having invested so much time and energy into putting the pieces of my life back together since everything went dark in the summer of 2020 (more on that later), I grew tired of wishing my weeks away.

“It was around August 2020 - summer in Britain but a personal winter for me, nonetheless - when my best friend turned up at my house, opened my bedroom door and found me lying under the duvet in darkness.

“And for fleeting, freeing moments, I could pretend that the unfairness of the situation in which I'd found myself was someone else's reality, far, far away.”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.