Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia does not give a damn about the seasons or the 'changing of the seasons'. This is the person who doesn't know when any of the seasons start, is rushing into summer while we are still in Spring. Can you actually believe this self obsessed, cold hearted witch is going to be saying 'Oh look the crisp green leaves are turning orange'? IS SHE HELL! all this finding happiness, enjoying every moment is bullshit and I'm surprised so many people are falling for it. Lydia has not 'found peace' or 'found the happiness in simple things' she is one of the most unhappy people I've come across. Its just her fake persona and all she cares about is appearing wealthy for the gram.
What’s she going to do if this money grab doesn’t work?
She hates working at her job ( any excuse not to publish her vlogs).
Must be having to rely more and more on him financially so has to spend a lot of time doing nothing indoors whilst the garden goes to pot outside.

0AA390C2-6429-45F8-8C10-BA83DD2C2601.jpeg

After

B9F89D95-CC88-452D-8F72-ED8404D85E8A.jpeg

Will she face it out to the bitter end creating content out of courgettes?

Reactions: 14
Is the cousin the one Lydia made come to the house at midnight to find a spider….IN THE LIVING ROOM, not even the room she had to sleep in??? 🙈
Yes ! The same (step) cousin that sometimes house sits with the step mum - they once drank allllll Lydia's good wine, poor diddums complained bitterly about it, the same cousin who sometimes cooks a (decent) meal for them.
---
Lydia is the absolute last person from whom I would want to learn any lessons.

Possibly only what NOT to do.
---
Has the PR company not sent out ANY Evermean PR to Lydia's industry contemporaries ?

I've not seen anyone post receiving any PR from Lydia. Fleur and ace brown-noser Dionne Craig both bought their copies.

The PR box could have contained a globy kit, a kettle ('hot water'), a box of teabags and a bunch of bananas.

Why does she refer to all the women that work with and for her as 'girls'? So disrespectful.
These are ADULT women.

Well done to Lydia for actually thanking the people around her.
Well, she had to thank the 'girls' in the office 'cos they co-authored the damn thing.
---
Oh god her faux accent when she’s talking at the event; can tell she’s rehearsed that to herself in the mirror a few times 😂😂😂
Watching all these old vids it’s hilarious - watched the hen one and the amount she swears as well… not very becoming for our Lady of the Mudhole Manor
OMG your avatar 😅 😅 😅 😅 😅
---
Did I just hear that correctly - "there are sensitive souls like me". Nothing could be further from the truth. What a fraud.
Lydia is sensitive only to herself, her wants and needs. Everything else goes over her head.
---
In the last year that Lydia has had that twilly, it's worked harder than she has worked in the last 5 years. 😅 It's been tied on all her bags, her wrist and her hair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who’s this person and where has she gone? The fresh hair, the age appropriate outfit, the white dressing room. Never before has the phrase “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” been more apt. She didn’t just break it, she burnt it to the ground 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 35
Lydia, in the studio crying.
Fake or not, it's so apparent Nicky Lazou, through no fault of her own, still has a stranglehold on Lydia's WHOLE being.
Lydia looked paralysed by her thoughts. So fearful.

For all the protestations that she's happy and fulfilled, girrrrrrl, you have not moved on.

All I have to say is :
Well done to Nicky for overcoming this witch's bullying, as a single mum moving to another country with her baby boy, expanding her business, running said business from 3 or 4 countries, going from strength to strength. You deserve every success in the world.

---

Lydia shadow-banning this subscriber in 3 ... 2 .... 1 !!!

Screenshot_20231013_100134_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_100143_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_100151_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_100203_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why can't the " strong,independent, boss woman run on her own? Because she is a ridiculous, totally dependent child capable of absolutely nothing without help. She is truly the most pathetic human I have ever had the misfortune to encounter....PATHETIC!
I agree!
I saw an interview once where Mariah Carey was showing a film crew around her house.
When they got to her gym she said she couldn’t show the crew how she rode her bike ...wait for this...because...there was no maid there to help her up on it!!
Elsie isn’t on the same super-star orbit as Mariah but she might think she is 😜.

• Haha
  • Wow
She is still bothered by Nickygate not because she is sorry for putting a heavily pregnant woman through all that stress but for ruining her own career.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it so strange that Aldi, Carrie etc can't seem to see what an arrogant selfish self absorbed piece of s**t she is, but then again Carrie is drunk 90% of the time and Aldi has no brain cells.
Am pretty sure they know. She (possibly) pulls in the money, Cawwie is employed by her, Aldi married her, she is insecure and a dictator and they think they ve both learnt how to handle her. Change is very difficult for folk and I think, for both Cawwie and Aldi it will be too much to leave her. Maybe they understand how truly useless she is and feel bad about leaving her behind. In reality it would be the best thing they could do for her, she ll learn the life lessons needed to navigate the world.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Am pretty sure they know. She (possibly) pulls in the money, Cawwie is employed by her, Aldi married her, she is insecure and a dictator and they think they ve both learnt how to handle her. Change is very difficult for folk and I think, for both Cawwie and Aldi it will be too much to leave her. Maybe they understand how truly useless she is and feel bad about leaving her behind. In reality it would be the best thing they could do for her, she ll learn the life lessons needed to navigate the world.
When she has a problem she hands it over to whoever is in her house and she goes to bed..!
That’s her tried and tested modus operandi and it works every time because they pander to her.
Beribboned lavender and choice sweetmeats all delivered to her room.
Sheesh...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she was crying over the complete failure of globy rather than Nicky. She thinks she got away with that!

Reactions: 22
The reviews all sound like they come from cult members 😂😂😂
---

I agree. They all seem to include the words “wonderful” and “wow” 😂
Yes, the WoW” is a dead giveaway it’s Lydia. She is the only person I know on the planet that says 'wow' all the time on a loop.

-------------

I see Claire is showing footage over on her Ig page celebrating (nearly) one year of the launch of her clothing brand rue.sloane, by putting out a video of the launch night on her IG page. She said she is finally sharing the video now. Hmmm, I don't know, tell me this is a dig at Lydia without telling me, because it seems coincidental (or not) this video was put out on the same day as Lydia's post of the book night event.

Just a hunch, but I think she did it to show Lydia she has alot of friends in the influencer world that support her with her endeavours and show up.
Where as at Lydia's book night, and, really anything she does, there's no one from that sphere there at all, nowhere to be seen, not even any congratulations that I can see on any of her social media platforms, nothing, nada, it's radio silence, except the usual arse lickers, Dionne, Em sheldon and MJ way in the Instagram comments section with some sickly sweet comments that make me want to barf.

I see Vic and Amelia were invited and lots of people in different industries attending the do. Claire referred to the Influencers she invited as "Iconic Influencers" well, that leaves Lydia out then. lol. Lydia has no friends outside of the 3 people in her staff. She has burned bridges with everyone and left a bad taste with everyone in the industry. She has made her bed now she can lie in it.

52D6EF43-60DC-4F7D-9280-A7E83E202E08.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Lydia, in the studio crying.
Fake or not, it's so apparent Nicky Lazou, through no fault of her own, still has a stranglehold on Lydia's WHOLE being.
Lydia looked paralysed by her thoughts. So fearful.
#hairgate was the beginning of the end for her. To be exposed as a bully would have done her career a great deal of damage. The video she made was a very bad decision, lying to her followers about being alone and vulnerable in someone s house when in fact she screamed abuse at a very heavily pregnant Nicky. Elsie has never recovered from the truth being put out there and continues to limp along. At the moment, watching her, feels like a car crash and I truly believe she needs lots of help with her mental health.

Maybe now she will put the hair chapter behind her, as her latest flog title suggests This is the End. Move on and become a better person, it s what we re all waiting for.

• Heart
I think she wanted to create a lifestyle guide book/inspirational book. Why would they put in in the gardening book section to confuse the audience unnecessarily ?
She seems to think of her book as in line with Big Magic. Didn't she met the author once?
---
Not a one of them knows how to improve the business. Cawwie has no talent as a manager and is just as responsible as Elsie for the falling views. The whole lot of them, including Aldi just bumble along. Why would you not surround yourself with intelligent people who can get your business moving forward? Sure you d have to pay for their expertise but it s got be good in the long run. Elsie reminds me so much of Meghan Markle, they think they re it, just by being themselves it s enough but neither of them have any talent to offer. They both had everything and more but let it all slip away because they know best.
"Because they know best" is spot on Lydia in a bottle. Lydia could have the best team she'd still come up with suspect career and design choices.(wardrobe company, Nicholson's, obscure half penny London wedding dress choice ...)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can Amazon really turn off reviews for this? It makes my blood boil that she seems to escape unscathed from every single duck up she makes. And they're not just duck ups that can be excused, they show the true person she is - a vile narc.
The review below has pissed me off too. If someone wants to write a negative review then let them, what has it got to do with you, and who are you to say whether these people have read it, bought it or otherwise. The cult like delusion of Lydia's followers blows my mind.

1697189737815.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, the WoW” is a dead giveaway it’s Lydia. She is the only person I know on the planet that says 'wow' all the time on a loop.

-------------

I see Claire is showing footage over on her Ig page celebrating (nearly) one year of the launch of her clothing brand rue.sloane, by putting out a video of the launch night on her IG page. She said she is finally sharing the video now. Hmmm, I don't know, tell me this is a dig at Lydia without telling me, because it seems coincidental (or not) this video was put out on the same day as Lydia's post of the book night event.

Just a hunch, but I think she did it to show Lydia she has alot of friends in the influencer world that support her with her endeavours and show up.
Where as at Lydia's book night, and, really anything she does, there's no one from that sphere there at all, nowhere to be seen, not even any congratulations that I can see on any of her social media platforms, nothing, nada, it's radio silence, except the usual arse lickers, Dionne, Em sheldon and MJ way in the Instagram comments section with some sickly sweet comments that make me want to barf.

I see Vic and Amelia were invited and lots of people in different industries attending the do. Claire referred to the Influencers she invited as "Iconic Influencers" well, that leaves Lydia out then. lol. Lydia has no friends outside of the 3 people in her staff. She has burned bridges with everyone and left a bad taste with everyone in the industry. She has made her bed now she can lie in it.

View attachment 2507558
I would support the fact that Lydia does not have friends in the industry if it was because she was "too" real, if it was because the thought of networking sound a bit fake to her... But no, she clearly is against supporting other people and dump them as soon as she's taken what she needed from them and onto her next target.
I think long term networking relationship in your field shows that you found someone who was not only there to take from you and vice versa, but to fully connect with you and support you.

Reactions: 13
What is the struggle that she hints at? Being denied a Birkin bag?

In all seriousness, unless she opens up about a real loss that she has experienced such as a miscarriage or a total mental breakdown, the tears are crocodile.

I can’t reconcile the intro of her videos with its pompous attempt at trying to be moody and full of depth to what her actual content is— trying on expensive clothes and acting smug in front of the camera. Her brand is all over the place. Pick an identity and stick to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why has she not got self development and gratitude guru and new friend Mimi Ikonn at the event? Oh, because Mimi doesn't care 'cause she only uses Lydia for her overpriced notebook promo. And is just as much fake and self centered.

Where's Amelia, she used to be a die hard cheerleader of Lydia?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There are 62 comments under one of the "negative" comments on her vlog with subs arguing with each other. Rexy is being an obnoxious asshole in the comments and responds with yawning emojis to someone who explains their point of view. This is one that lady's comments:

1697190733062.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I downloaded the free sample from Amazon to the Kindle app and read the first 20 or so pages that were included in this. It doesn’t have a lot of substance to it and is certainly nothing groundbreaking as a self-help book. So far it’s just been her talking about when her own life hit rock bottom in August 2020, encouraging people to connect with nature / the seasons and telling people that going for a walk in nature will help your mental wellbeing (which is pretty obvious?).

So far I’d say whoever has proofread it has done a thorough job as I couldn’t spot any glaring mistakes, I definitely don’t think she has written this on her own though and wish she’d be more transparent about that. It’s also disappointing that she hasn’t done a shout out to the illustrator anywhere within the promotion she’s done on social media (unless I’ve missed it?) as while I’m sure she paid a fair amount for it, it would have been nice to credit them for their contribution to the book.

I’m sure some of the positive reviews are fake and from Lydia’s team / family. I know someone who wrote a book and he wrote fake positive reviews for all his friends and family to post on Amazon for him 😅

Who’s this person and where has she gone? The fresh hair, the age appropriate outfit, the white dressing room. Never before has the phrase “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” been more apt. She didn’t just break it, she burnt it to the ground 😂
The outfit is okay but even then she was pretty fake and obsessed with aspirational markets of ‘wealth’. Lydia was unpleasant well before they moved to this retirement home Bungalow.
---
What is the struggle that she hints at? Being denied a Birkin bag?

In all seriousness, unless she opens up about a real loss that she has experienced such as a miscarriage or a total mental breakdown, the tears are crocodile.

I can’t reconcile the intro of her videos with its pompous attempt at trying to be moody and full of depth to what her actual content is— trying on expensive clothes and acting smug in front of the camera. Her brand is all over the place. Pick an identity and stick to it.
I think it was the fallout from Hairgate that year which cause her ‘struggle’ just looking back in the wiki timeline.
She bullied a pregnant hairdresser and this book is years later her way of making herself the victim.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.