Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to another thread created by me and not @Miscanthus who we fully expected to be back before the end of thread 189. Alas it was not to be, because just before this thread was created Lydia managed to create yet ANOTHER gate.

I will not repeat the slur which has caused such outrage amongst us and many of Lydia’s subscribers. Suffice it to say she is a massive bellend and we all hope for her comeuppance soon.

Thank you to @Al Fresco for the thread title. Unfortunately she’s still on her damn stool for the moment, in her own mind anyway.

As you were Tattlers! I need a minute because the excerpt from Evermean that she posted today is so cringe I need to go make a stiff drink!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Welcome to another thread created by me and not @Miscanthus who we fully expected to be back before the end of thread 189. Alas it was not to be, because just before this thread was created Lydia managed to create yet ANOTHER gate.

I will not repeat the slur which has caused such outrage amongst us and many of Lydia’s subscribers. Suffice it to say she is a massive bellend and we all hope for her comeuppance soon.

Thank you to @Al Fresco for the thread title. Unfortunately she’s still on her damn stool for the moment, in her own mind anyway.

As you were Tattlers! I need a minute because the excerpt from Evermean that she posted today is so cringe I need to go make a stiff drink!
Amazing job on your second go! Cannot believe how fast the last one moved owing to her latest disaster!

She’s clearly hurting for money. Everything about the Kings tea was penny pinching.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It is still outrageous how she gets away with that slur comment and yet people that are actual celebrities DO GET FIRED and held accountable for offensive language. As seen this week in the press. She is insufferable and truly arrogant beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Thank you, @muffintop13 for coming to the rescue and bringing forth a new Tattle thread in our Capitán’s absence - you have done @Miscanthus proud 😂❤💪👏☘🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
But she’s so kind! 🤬 What a horrible human she is!
I truly don’t know what’s left in her. What is she about? Why do people follow her? She is not relatable, her style is a horrid mix of whatever she gets gifted, does not create fitness content anymore, does not cook, does not garden/tend to the animals, does not travel, doesn’t really do anything inspiring or worth watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Mrs. Ali Gordon, authentically unkind and vile human!
View attachment 2485543
"care more about being human"

Maybe she should follow her own advice! So typical of her- 'Do as I say not as I do'. Hypocrite! This is the person who has just said a derogatory insensitive term towards the Down Syndrome community! And she has the audacity to be preaching to others about ethics relating to right and wrong and life lessons. She is far from being human. Look at her abhorrent track record, she is the first person that should be examining her own wrongdoings, and looking inward, thinking about her own unacceptable actions. ffs!

And the fact that she hasn't even shown her face in real time since she made the slur, and only re-posting previous content on her IG or pre-recorded videos or filming a post of chutney and eggs and whatever else to deflect, just shows how much of a gutless coward she is and has no remorse or regret for what she has said. She is the worst!

I hope her upcoming book event goes to tit and she is called out for her disgusting behaviour and it ruins her day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Oh, Lydia, dear…how vulgar and immature you truly are. That’s all you warrant from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is this the new rising from the ashes? Also I thinks it should be “looks” but what do I know, English is not my first language.
I was so mad about the missing S that I placed an estera one! *I think

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There won’t be mistakes because she did not write it and probably got proof reading from the publishing house 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.