Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her crying while reading that chapter is like and just like that when Carrie can't get through reading the chapter about Bigs death. Although she's crying about nearly losing her career over bullying a hair stylist and making a tan mitt 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The illustrations in Evermean look lovely - has Lydia mentioned at any point who the artist is? I’m guessing not ….
Yes, I find the layout of the book quite a very much bit lot 🙈 charming must I admit. Whoever picked the illustrator did a great job, so that's that at least.
---
And she has mentionned it a few times on the vlog and insta thankfully. I think the name is on her launch event post.

Reactions: 8
During one of the reading portions, she leads with... it all started "FEBRUARY 2021 IS WHEN I FIRST SMELLED SPRING".... what does that even mean? Isn't that when the vlog that kicked off hairgate happened? Is she reallllly going BACK to that well AGAIN?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The reviews are spot on, Lydiot is a narcissist who believes she's more important than anyone else and as thick as 💩
yes! Repeatedly promoting the British awards thingy about inspiring people with pictures and video of HERSELF

• Sick
Reactions: 23
yes! Repeatedly promoting the British awards thingy about inspiring people with pictures and video of HERSELF
I find it so strange that Aldi, Carrie etc can't seem to see what an arrogant selfish self absorbed piece of s**t she is, but then again Carrie is drunk 90% of the time and Aldi has no brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did I just hear that correctly - "there are sensitive souls like me". Nothing could be further from the truth. What a fraud.
Would a sensitive soul say, "It's not my fault you're pregnant."?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
More comments to be deleted soon

1697160361227.jpeg

1697160375624.jpeg

Mrs. Gordon’s mocks her wimpy son/husband in latest vlog.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
More comments to be deleted soon

View attachment 2507359

View attachment 2507360

Mrs. Gordon’s mocks her wimpy son/husband in latest vlog.
Her teeth look as if they are moving. They look nothing like the edited teeth in her photos.
---
reviews have been disabled on Amazon
Frow didn't have to disable her book reviews. I wonder why????? Could it be that Victoria actually researched and wrote the book that has her name on the front. Could it be that Victoria's book isn't a word salad drizzled with a heaping serving of malarky. Could it be that Victoria's book was correctly categorized under fashion and not an obscure category like fashion in greenhouses. Could it be that Victoria's book wasn't a collection of other people's quotes.

Question for those that purchased the book. Did Lydiot credit the original author of the quotes, or did she pass them off as her own?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her teeth look as if they are moving. They look nothing like the edited teeth in her photos.
---

Frow didn't have to disable her book reviews. I wonder why????? Could it be that Victoria actually researched and wrote the book that has her name on the front. Could it be that Victoria's book isn't a word salad drizzled with a heaping serving of malarky. Could it be that Victoria's book was correctly categorized under fashion and not an obscure category like fashion in greenhouses. Could it be that Victoria's book wasn't a collection of other people's quotes.

Question for those that purchased the book. Did Lydiot credit the original author of the quotes, or did she pass them off as her own?
On Amazon you can still see all reviews

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It says her book isn’t available until March in the United States. Has she addressed this? I’m very familiar with publishing rollouts but this seems like a fail.

Reactions: 8
Lydia does not give a damn about the seasons or the 'changing of the seasons'. This is the person who doesn't know when any of the seasons start, is rushing into summer while we are still in Spring. Can you actually believe this self obsessed, cold hearted witch is going to be saying 'Oh look the crisp green leaves are turning orange'? IS SHE HELL! all this finding happiness, enjoying every moment is bullshit and I'm surprised so many people are falling for it. Lydia has not 'found peace' or 'found the happiness in simple things' she is one of the most unhappy people I've come across. Its just her fake persona and all she cares about is appearing wealthy for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.