Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve searched up the audiobook on Spotify. My goodness 5 hours of listening to her talk absolute rubbish. No thank you! I would find better things to do with my time. And I know I’m wasting time and energy looking at this, but a really interesting thing popped up. On spotify above the audiobook chapters there’s a button that says extra, and when you click that it brings up a supplement to the audiobook. It basically looks like an ebook of Evergreen, but it’s 48 pages long. Editing * looks like it’s made up of different excerpts from the book.

Reactions: 16
Now would be the perfect time for Nicky to release the cctv with a clear time/date stamp so it puts a stop to her sob stories

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Evergreenhouse…

I’m in my evergreenhouse where everything is brown
My lemons cried then simply died whilst I was up in town
I had to go to church you know, confessing all my sins
Thus leaving all my lemon trees in search of double gins
You could say that I lost interest, you could say I didn’t care
The net result is damages so far beyond repair
I just can’t keep my plants alive, they have so many needs
Demanding my attention even when they’re little seeds
So I’ll have to buy some new ones, oh my goodness, silly me
Forgetting all that watering whilst preening lovely me
I’ve had so much to think about since I became a writer
And all these selfish, wretched plants - each one of them a blighter
Expects so much - they’re out of touch - yet easy to replace
I’ll order more, it’s such a bore to water each dry face
The garden’s such a nuisance and it always seeks attention
I find it hard in my back yard and feel I ought to mention
Its not my fault I’m busy - in my bed or on the sofa
The epitome of sleepy me, a lazy moo-moo loafer
I chose my next book‘s title as I worked hard up in town
Book number two for all of you? I’ll call it ‘Everbrown’…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So while she's asleep she writes on insta all the things she's done then posts it making sure it looks aesthetically pleasing 😂🙄View attachment 2508473View attachment 2508474
This post from Lydia telling everyone everything she has done for the week, strategically listed, is done on purpose for a flex. That’s how pathetic she is. She has done this so she can boast and make herself out to be she is someone important, when she can’t even spell or string a sentence together without speaking gobbledegook. And the only reason she was invited to the Pride of Britain awards was because of her PR, otherwise they wouldn’t even know who she is except for how problematic she is, or would even consider inviting a nasty witch like her.
—————
She is doing her utmost attempt at trying to drown out the negative reviews and persuade people, by posting nonstop gushing messages (from sycophants, 5 friends, family and staff at BellePR) about her book on her Ig stories. The more she does it the more it should convince everyone that it’s a pile of poo, if she is trying this hard to sell her book it just shows how desperate she is that people aren’t convinced and are not buying her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So whilst I was shopping in town today, I popped into Waterstones to see if they had stock of madams book. It took some searching, but I finally spotted the one lonely copy in an inconspicuous corner of the shop, wedged between an array of non-fictional offerings. I flicked through the book and in fairness, I was surprised to see it doesn't have as many blank pages as I first assumed; though the font is big and spaced out. I agree with others, that the illustrations are beautiful, but we'll give credit to the actual artist, Dianne Sutherland for those!

However, it appears the book is mostly full of narcistic waffle (of course it would be!) and how she relates the twists and turns of life, to the seasons and elements of nature. She repeats stories of her upbringing that we've heard time and time before, her Nonno working as tailor on Savile Row and the vast differences in her childhood homes; in her words, she watched her mum scrape by, but when she stayed with her Dad and Grandparents, she was reminded that anything is possible and would be driven around in luxury cars and slept in a four poster bed!

In chapter 'Building Resilience', she briefly mentions the Globy disaster and how she received an influx of negative feedback (which as we know, she ignored and turn off commenting!), she said how embarrassed she was with the reaction, yet states she has learnt to take accountability for her failings and realise her mistakes - yeah sure, if you say so Lydia! The chapter 'Living with Loss' she talks about Lynx's disappearance and the passing of her Nonno from Covid - I'm guessing this is the part she was crying through whilst recoding the audio book.

All in all, it's clear the reason she thinks her book is a masterpiece and listens to the audio recording on repeat, is because it's all about her! With a few recipes and methods of how to connect with nature thrown in. The way her and her delusional followers are going on about this book, you'd think she has come through absolute turmoil, the depths of despair and true hardships. No Lydia, you had a failed business because you tried ripping people off with overpriced tat from China, you incurred no financial downfall just a bruised ego, and proceeded to live your life of luxury. You verbally abused a pregnant hairdresser and continued to berate her business on your public platform, you then gaslit your followers into playing the victim and showed how truly tone deaf you were to the grave affects and struggles of the pandemic; let's not forget the 'duck You 2020' Birkin and gifting herself a £4k Chupi Hero ring, as she considered herself a hero for getting through covid - You mean the endless amount of online shopping whilst sat in your million pound home!? Yes the loss of a beloved pet and a Grandparent is hard, and I believe each person's grief is no less valid than someone else's but these are losses that nearly every single person will experience in life, yet acts as if she's the only person to have ever gone through it! It’s truly shocking how far removed from reality she is!
But wait!!! Where's her Homeless Chapter?

She claimed she was homeless, remember?!?!?!?!

After her deplorable behavior at that homeless event?

Complaining about the food and instead of understanding the fear and somberness contemplating sleeping out for the night (by choice for her), she instead ensures she has "adventure" braids in her hair, packs her skincare, brings a cushy pillow and laughs through the event.

I'm stunned there is no fictional chapter or chapters on her nights of homelessness on the dark streets of the UK, sometimes in the middle of winter!

Where's that chapter?

Oh, it doesn't exist?

Yes, coz it never bleeping happened.

She's a deplorable witch.

Certain things about this twit really enrage me.

I work in psych and have done tons of social work in my life and I have seen what homelessness is.

Volunteering with drug affected infants, tutoring inner city youth, job training developmentally disabled adults, working in ERs and inpatient psych hospitals and yes, 4 years with chronically mentally ill adults living on the streets. These people are suffering.

Actually on the streets at night, in the dark, in the rain, in fear.

I was also involved in Operation Nightwatch in Seattle.

The homeless folks I was honored to work with did not become homeless by using up all their uni living rent and funds to buy expensive handbags forcing them on the streets.

...and staying in Grandma's lovely home is not "being homeless"!

That is not being homeless and it says a lot when even both her own parents did not want her living with them individually.

Speaks bloody volumes to me.

This moron has NEVER known homelessness and should thank God on her bleeping knees every day and every night, she NEVER was homeless.

Also, if she was truly homeless she wouldn't have made such a disgusting post claiming to check in to the Savoy whilst millions were struggling to pay for heat and electric.

If there is a chapter on her "homelessness" in her word salad compilation, I might just lose marbles.

I'm sorry to ramble....it's her claims on experiencing things like this, such serious topics that have destroyed lives.....solely just so she can profit off it.

She's doing that again with this book and her alluding to "not being here" if it wasn't for Carrie and Aldi.

I'm honestly so sickened by this witch.

When will the karma bus come around and run over her because it's years late at this point....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
THANK YOU!

WOW... she sure is implying she was the one bullied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I believe Carrie found her in the dark under the covers in August 2020... YES! But Lydia was like that because she got CAUGHT on CCTV abusing Nicky over 6 weeks and there were Whatsapp and text screenshot proof of her other bad actions. She was exposed!
Where is the video of her abusing Nicky? I would watch that…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lydia Millen #191 Negative reviews are taboo even though her book is a pile of poo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My lovely tattlers I have survived!
I must say her answers were coherent and made sense, whoever wrote them for her should get a pay rise.

Our little man was there. The whole 5’6.5” of him. Yes this is a confirmed height. There was no opportunity to confirm Lydia’s height, but Carrie was about an Both Carries and Lydia’s parents were there. Carri
parents sat in the 3rd row. Lydia’s somewhere in the back.

Surprisingly the church was full. I haven’t seen any influencers. MK way was definitely not there.

If you expect a lot of footage in the next vlog you will be disappointed. Carrie filmed for a grand total of 5 minutes out of an hour. This could have been a great opportunity for more content but alas her YouTube subscribers don’t pay to see her so why should she share.

The q&a was meh. Someone did ask why she published the book as Lydia Millen not Millen Gordon. Her answer was that this way she retained her real identity- the sweatpants wearing, bun on top of the head one (her words).

She forgot to switch off the mic when she left and we could all hear her say that she was “sweating soooo much”.

oh and I almost forgot, she had flash cards that reminded her to thank the audience because she gets overwhelmed.

View attachment 2504849View attachment 2504854
Do you think she realised I’m the tattle plug?
---

she was on time! 😱
You deserve a bloody medal 🏅 for taking one for the team!

I haven't even been able to stomach watching any of her videos since July.

Yet you watched this muppet live and for an extended time.

Thank you.

I hope you are recuperating well @Queenofsaigon and on the mend after having to endure that face and mouth live for the rest of us.

🤗
---
Are you all going to hate me if I buy the bloody book???
I am one here in UK at the moment so its my only chance to actually get hold of it so I can rip into it legitimately.
If you're willing to purchase that and suffer through that word salad extravaganza for the rest of us, you deserve two medals! 🏅🏅
---
I’ve copied all the paragraphs in the sample that alude to that time in her life. She references a ‘failed project’ but I don’t see any accountability anywhere and she references standing up to ‘bullies’ and things not being fair…

“The most valuable lessons for me have come in just the last few years. Along with the rest of the world, I experienced the turmoil and grief of the pandemic. I watched a project I had poured my heart into fail, and I learnt that the foundations on which I had built my self-esteem were not as solid as I once thought.

“There were moments in those years that felt all-consuming and made me question everything about myself, including - for a period of time - my reasons to live.

“It would force me to confront bullies and my darkest fears head on. It would feel messy and unfair and cruel and excruciatingly painful and yet - as time passed - rewarding, raw, enlightening and utterly empowering! And eventually, after months of darkness and weeks where I felt nothing but numb, it would lead to the day I glimpsed the potential and possibility of an evergreen life for the first time.

“As someone who found themselves questioning their reasons to stay alive when the sun was shining and everyone around me was hosting garden parties or off to the beach, I get that it's not always easy to 'embrace the light'!
Having invested so much time and energy into putting the pieces of my life back together since everything went dark in the summer of 2020 (more on that later), I grew tired of wishing my weeks away.

“It was around August 2020 - summer in Britain but a personal winter for me, nonetheless - when my best friend turned up at my house, opened my bedroom door and found me lying under the duvet in darkness.

“And for fleeting, freeing moments, I could pretend that the unfairness of the situation in which I'd found myself was someone else's reality, far, far away.”
You definitely earned medals too @sydney1990 ! 🏅 🏅

I can't even read any of her IG post captions nowadays let alone paragraphs from this "book".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I guess maybe it’s a reflection of her actual day to day life. She must now be doing SO little daily, that if she’s expected to do one thing a day , a few consecutive days it leaves her exhausted/stressed.

she must of become used to doing one job maybe two per week
Yes so true! Remember (albeit she was a little younger) she would be travelling to London for the day, then Paris the next day, then she would fly somewhere else that same week and still make time for the gym/spa in the evenings 😂 she worked more but had more energy.

Reactions: 9
Wonder how pissed off Lydia is that Josie and Charlie are being gifted a free AGA cooker (in green too). The most Lydia can get for free nowadays are gummie hair vitamins and Beauty Pie foot cream 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Wonder how pissed off Lydia is that Josie and Charlie are being gifted a free AGA cooker (in green too). The most Lydia can get for free nowadays are gummie hair vitamins and Beauty Pie foot cream 😂
Aga probably requires the recipient to explain how the Aga operates, actually cook on the Aga, and say more than "oh wow! oh wow!" Lydiot can't do any of that. I don't think that the new build floor framing is beefy enough to hold an Aga from falling into the Bung Hole's basement.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s so telling how she expects everyone to be purchasing her books and supporting her when she won’t ever do the same. The only thing I can remember was getting false lashes that Fleur had

Reactions: 9
Lydiot should take note that her 1.3M subscribers wasn't enough to impress AGA to give her a unit. Whereas Josie only has 281K but yet AGA felt that Josie would do a better job, that her subscribers were more likely to buy an AGA based on Josie's input, and an AGA stove was a better fit in Josie's historical home located in the Cotswold rather than Lydiot's new build in Northampton with multiple non-working toilets. It doesn't take very long to see that what little cooking that does happen at The BungHole is just pasta with grated cheese and no one needs an AGA to cook that slop. Josie and Charlie plan and cook multiple meals every day, whereas Lydiot and the Garden Gnome might scramble an egg, in a pot a couple times a week and maybe make noodle slop and risotto in the Thermomix. None of those 'recipes' require or need an AGA. Lydiot's want of an AGA stops after the fact that she like the aesthetic of the AGA.
---
Are my figures correct, Madam has earnted £45000 - £50000 so far from sales?
She only earns a small percentage of each book sold.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lydiot should take note that her 1.3M subscribers wasn't enough to impress AGA to give her a unit. Whereas Josie only has 281K but yet AGA felt that Josie would do a better job, that her subscribers were more likely to buy an AGA based on Josie's input, and an AGA stove was a better fit in Josie's historical home located in the Cotswold rather than Lydiot's new build in Northampton with multiple non-working toilets. It doesn't take very long to see that what little cooking that does happen at The BungHole is just pasta with grated cheese and no one needs an AGA to cook that slop. Josie and Charlie plan and cook multiple meals every day, whereas Lydiot and the Garden Gnome might scramble an egg, in a pot a couple times a week and maybe make noodle slop and risotto in the Thermomix. None of those 'recipes' require or need an AGA. Lydiot's want of an AGA stops after the fact that she like the aesthetic of the AGA.
---

Josie and Charlie have also purchased a small Aga for one of their cottages.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Aga probably requires the recipient to explain how the Aga operates, actually cook on the Aga, and say more than "oh wow! oh wow!" Lydiot can't do any of that. I don't think that the new build floor framing is beefy enough to hold an Aga from falling into the Bung Hole's basement.
Josie and chav are using their Aga incorrectly and have no clue how to cook efficiently on it or use it how it’s been designed to use . Hence why they are moaning it’s costing a lot to run. It’s costing a lot to run because of how they use it . They cook on it like it’s a normal hob and oven but it isn’t hence the oven is using a lot of energy to regain all the stupidly lost heat.

I think they said Aga aren’t giving them anything in the vlog. Chav said they paid.

Id be surprised in any case if a company like Aga would gift something anyway because it’s such a small selling niche product and times are hard people if they want an Aga are often buying re conditioned from other suppliers
---
And the only reason both of them have a thermomix is because thermomix also run a pyramid selling scheme (and anyone can do this!) where if you buy a thermomix and give your code to friends and 6 people buy a thermomix then they will refund you the cost of your thermomix.

Possibly tricky for the average person to find 6 friends willing to buy a £1,309 thermomix . But an influencer with so many followers would be easy to find 6
---
There’s lots of ways to make an Aga efficient so you don’t need to switch on the dryer , or dry dishes yourself , it can also press certain items meaning less ironing . There’s one major golden rule with an Aga though and how you use the hob and ovens to make it efficient. I am trying to not give away the rule because I don’t want to help Josie out !! But they are so thick when it comes to the Aga

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
But wait!!! Where's her Homeless Chapter?

She claimed she was homeless, remember?!?!?!?!

After her deplorable behavior at that homeless event?

Complaining about the food and instead of understanding the fear and somberness contemplating sleeping out for the night (by choice for her), she instead ensures she has "adventure" braids in her hair, packs her skincare, brings a cushy pillow and laughs through the event.

I'm stunned there is no fictional chapter or chapters on her nights of homelessness on the dark streets of the UK, sometimes in the middle of winter!

Where's that chapter?

Oh, it doesn't exist?

Yes, coz it never bleeping happened.

She's a deplorable witch.

Certain things about this twit really enrage me.

I work in psych and have done tons of social work in my life and I have seen what homelessness is.

Volunteering with drug affected infants, tutoring inner city youth, job training developmentally disabled adults, working in ERs and inpatient psych hospitals and yes, 4 years with chronically mentally ill adults living on the streets. These people are suffering.

Actually on the streets at night, in the dark, in the rain, in fear.

I was also involved in Operation Nightwatch in Seattle.

The homeless folks I was honored to work with did not become homeless by using up all their uni living rent and funds to buy expensive handbags forcing them on the streets.

...and staying in Grandma's lovely home is not "being homeless"!

That is not being homeless and it says a lot when even both her own parents did not want her living with them individually.

Speaks bloody volumes to me.

This moron has NEVER known homelessness and should thank God on her bleeping knees every day and every night, she NEVER was homeless.

Also, if she was truly homeless she wouldn't have made such a disgusting post claiming to check in to the Savoy whilst millions were struggling to pay for heat and electric.

If there is a chapter on her "homelessness" in her word salad compilation, I might just lose marbles.

I'm sorry to ramble....it's her claims on experiencing things like this, such serious topics that have destroyed lives.....solely just so she can profit off it.

She's doing that again with this book and her alluding to "not being here" if it wasn't for Carrie and Aldi.

I'm honestly so sickened by this witch.

When will the karma bus come around and run over her because it's years late at this point....
@blue-orchid Thank god there are amazing people like you in this sometimes dark world. 🤗 Sending you so much love X

Regarding Karma, I do think it has come. Madam is having to continually pivot to make more mula. Being talentless this doesn t come easy to her and life, I m sure is very difficult. Pretty much everyone is onto her now after #hairgate, #savoygate, #slurgate, her reputation is in the toilet and she is a lone wolf which leaves her very vulnerable. True she is hanging in there but for how much longer? Compared to only 2-3 years ago her views are falling, sometimes by half, Aldi s too and that is a lot. I am convinced she has many sleepless nights worrying about her future. There are so many lessons she has to learn and so keeps coming up against them, Karma works in mysterious ways. Only when she learns her lessons,... being kind, compassionate and thoughtful will her life become better. Her Travesty will only show an upbeat positive view of herself but I am sure she is suffering in reality (hence the crying). @Namima posted a comment from someone saying how inauthentic she is and it was spot on, being fake in everything she does is what makes her deeply unhappy.

Tattle Life exists because there are very little repercussions for these shady shysters. The influencers can say and do what they like but there is no guiding force to ensure their lies are kept to a minimum, hence why we re all here. Someone like Lydia will run with this and will try every which way to bleed her followers dry.
---
I wonder how much that is?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they said Aga aren’t giving them anything in the vlog. Chav said they paid.

Id be surprised in any case if a company like Aga would gift something anyway because it’s such a small selling niche product and times are hard people if they want an Aga are often buying re conditioned from other suppliers
They said at the beginning of the year they listed 10 brands they wanted to work with and AGA was one. They were basically gloating that their goals are being achieved. They said they are being gifted one but they’re hoping to have an ongoing partnership with them too. It was almost as if they were annoyed that they were only being given a free AGA rather than being given one as well as being paid to have one in their vlogs, similar to how Sky will give them a free TV as well as pay them huge amounts to use it.

Lydia making 5 figures on the book sales might seem a lot to us who are financially mature and intelligent (deposit on a property etc) but to her it’s only 2 pairs of earrings, considering she spent £20,000 in Boodles on one pair 😅. She might even buy an actual real authentic Hermes bag instead of buying fakes. The profit from Evergreen will be in and out of her bank within hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.