Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have Spotify premium (and struggling to sleep or want sounds for Halloween) the audiobook is included.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve copied all the paragraphs in the sample that alude to that time in her life. She references a ‘failed project’ but I don’t see any accountability anywhere and she references standing up to ‘bullies’ and things not being fair…

“The most valuable lessons for me have come in just the last few years. Along with the rest of the world, I experienced the turmoil and grief of the pandemic. I watched a project I had poured my heart into fail, and I learnt that the foundations on which I had built my self-esteem were not as solid as I once thought.

“There were moments in those years that felt all-consuming and made me question everything about myself, including - for a period of time - my reasons to live.

“It would force me to confront bullies and my darkest fears head on. It would feel messy and unfair and cruel and excruciatingly painful and yet - as time passed - rewarding, raw, enlightening and utterly empowering! And eventually, after months of darkness and weeks where I felt nothing but numb, it would lead to the day I glimpsed the potential and possibility of an evergreen life for the first time.

“As someone who found themselves questioning their reasons to stay alive when the sun was shining and everyone around me was hosting garden parties or off to the beach, I get that it's not always easy to 'embrace the light'!
Having invested so much time and energy into putting the pieces of my life back together since everything went dark in the summer of 2020 (more on that later), I grew tired of wishing my weeks away.

“It was around August 2020 - summer in Britain but a personal winter for me, nonetheless - when my best friend turned up at my house, opened my bedroom door and found me lying under the duvet in darkness.

“And for fleeting, freeing moments, I could pretend that the unfairness of the situation in which I'd found myself was someone else's reality, far, far away.”
THANK YOU!

WOW... she sure is implying she was the one bullied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I believe Carrie found her in the dark under the covers in August 2020... YES! But Lydia was like that because she got CAUGHT on CCTV abusing Nicky over 6 weeks and there were Whatsapp and text screenshot proof of her other bad actions. She was exposed!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The review below has pissed me off too. If someone wants to write a negative review then let them, what has it got to do with you, and who are you to say whether these people have read it, bought it or otherwise.

View attachment 2507718
This is so Lydia's team writing this review. Maybe even Lydia herself. I can't see another creator writing this. The last sentence doesn't even make sense.

"And this is where this book excels at"
Either "this is WHAT this book excels at" or "this is where this book excels."

Now I'm not an English teacher but this "fellow writer" should be able to understand basic grammar. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Are you all going to hate me if I buy the bloody book???
I am one here in UK at the moment so its my only chance to actually get hold of it so I can rip into it legitimately.
I think if it’s what you want you should. However, when you have been able to read it and disseminate it you could always send it back for a refund because it isn’t about greenhouses like it was suggested…Just an idea for you dearest…😜🤐📚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So while she's asleep she writes on insta all the things she's done then posts it making sure it looks aesthetically pleasing 😂🙄View attachment 2508473View attachment 2508474
GIVE ME A BREAK -

2 book signings... she sat at a table signing LYDIA x quickly into a couple hundred books each time.......... while the "team" and publisher and book store did the organizing, liftings, wrapping, shipping and EVEN OPENED THE BOOK TO THE SIGNING PAGE FOR HER.

Anyone might be ready for a little down time now and again after an emotional and busy week... but WHY post these photos with the list? LAME NARC

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
At least she won’t have to go to the Savoy if the heating breaks down. She can just burn the Evergreen….and return the ashes to the land……so green

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine posting photos of yourself sleeping to a public platform. Maybe I’m out of touch but that seems so odd?
Because it is contrived and taken purposefully to show to her minions how exhausting it is to not live in the real world, where humans that have jobs where they work 24/7 still have to get up and carry on. She is a diva through & through. I have absolutely no respect for her. She goes on about lockdown and covid. I lost my father in lockdown. That grief, and that pain never ever leaves me. The guilt of feeling I could have done more myself sits with me.
So many people lost love ones during that time. To not visit him in intensive care, and then get that call & only then was I able to go to the hospital, and witness him lying there having passed was a dark hole so deep it took me to places unimaginable. Grief is different for everyone.
She is insufferable how she only ever thinks of herself, and her deluded sense of reality and actual purpose. She is, and was not hard done by in her life at all.
Sorry my rant is over 🤣🤣🕊🕊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
THANK YOU!

WOW... she sure is implying she was the one bullied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I believe Carrie found her in the dark under the covers in August 2020... YES! But Lydia was like that because she got CAUGHT on CCTV abusing Nicky over 6 weeks and there were Whatsapp and text screenshot proof of her other bad actions. She was exposed!
Lydiot take note;
Screenshot_20231013_201742_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Because it is contrived and taken purposefully to show to her minions how exhausting it is to not live in the real world, where humans that have jobs where they work 24/7 still have to get up and carry on. She is a diva through & through. I have absolutely no respect for her. She goes on about lockdown and covid. I lost my father in lockdown. That grief, and that pain never ever leaves me. The guilt of feeling I could have done more myself sits with me.
So many people lost love ones during that time. To not visit him in intensive care, and then get that call & only then was I able to go to the hospital, and witness him lying there having passed was a dark hole so deep it took me to places unimaginable. Grief is different for everyone.
She is insufferable how she only ever thinks of herself, and her deluded sense of reality and actual purpose. She is, and was not hard done by in her life at all.
Sorry my rant is over 🤣🤣🕊🕊
hugs and agree - same happened with my mom

So much worse happened to people during the pandemic than launching a money scheme faulty product that was then abandoned and lied about.... so I have ZERO pity for her and wish she would leave this "career" and get some help.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
THANK YOU!

She will never ever acknowledge her part in hairgate, her recollections are all about how she felt, of course she was upset but she totally ignores the appalling way she responded and that there is no justification for her treatment toward Nicki. She wants it all to be scrubbed away and she is powerless in that regard and it‘s that rankles. she seriously believes she’s the victim and misunderstood and will never see it any other way.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
hugs and agree - same happened with my mom

So much worse happened to people during the pandemic than launching a money scheme faulty product that was then abandoned and lied about.... so I have ZERO pity for her and wish she would leave this "career" and get some help.
Hugs back to you also. It just triggers me as during that period we all went through battles.. but most take accountability. In Lydia’s case, it just has to be about herself

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And it struck me that so many of the posts, if real, that are just gushing are probably from people either 1. like her have no friends because they too are assholes and can relate to her or 2. actually in a very very bad place for a myriad of reasons and think this all sounds reassuring.

What bothers me is this book and everything that she has said since Globy has been a LIE and she's FEASTING on the pity right now... and probably making money while fooling everyone who actually likes her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There are 62 comments under one of the "negative" comments on her vlog with subs arguing with each other. Rexy is being an obnoxious asshole in the comments and responds with yawning emojis to someone who explains their point of view. This is one that lady's comments:

View attachment 2507744
???? What? So vague. What place could this lady be referring to?
Also, what a brave woman if true.
And love the backhanded comment about the "weird looking cat". But the chickens though..' so there ARE people genuinely believing Lydia rescued the chickens? *Sight*

• Sick
Reactions: 17
As someone who has actually dealt with depression on and off throughout their entire life, despite how good or bad things might be going (it’s genetic and chemical), hearing this woman pretend she struggles is infuriating. You simply can not vlog at events all over the world for years on end, maintain your physical appearance, and produce clothing lines and brand deals if you are unwell. She acts as though there is depth to her but Lydia is as shallow as they come. I haven’t watched her vlogs all year because all she ever showed were luxury clothing hauls as she smugly squealed at the camera. This is not a person attuned to nature or the simple things in life. I actually love the concept of this book but coming from someone like Lydia, it is farcical.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As someone who has actually dealt with depression on and off throughout their entire life, despite how good or bad things might be going (it’s genetic and chemical), hearing this woman pretend she struggles is infuriating. You simply can not vlog at events all over the world for years on end, maintain your physical appearance, and produce clothing lines and brand deals if you are unwell. She acts as though there is depth to her but Lydia is as shallow as they come. I haven’t watched her vlogs all year because all she ever showed were luxury clothing hauls as she smugly squealed at the camera. This is not a person attuned to nature or the simple things in life. I actually love the concept of this book but coming from someone like Lydia, it is farcical.
yes agree.... if she owned her mental health as being her OWN stuff and apologized for how it impacted others.... and how she's improving etc that is different. But alas we alllll know this is not what she has done.

Reactions: 14
Bar “writing” a book. A lot people do this in a DAY for a job, especially if you’re in events.
I guess maybe it’s a reflection of her actual day to day life. She must now be doing SO little daily, that if she’s expected to do one thing a day , a few consecutive days it leaves her exhausted/stressed.

she must of become used to doing one job maybe two per week

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.