Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is though... without mentioning specifically what happened, aren't her minions going to go off searching for what happened via google and then find themselves in these threads? and these threads lay out pretty clearly what happened, and show that she is not a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve copied all the paragraphs in the sample that alude to that time in her life. She references a ‘failed project’ but I don’t see any accountability anywhere and she references standing up to ‘bullies’ and things not being fair…

“The most valuable lessons for me have come in just the last few years. Along with the rest of the world, I experienced the turmoil and grief of the pandemic. I watched a project I had poured my heart into fail, and I learnt that the foundations on which I had built my self-esteem were not as solid as I once thought.

“There were moments in those years that felt all-consuming and made me question everything about myself, including - for a period of time - my reasons to live.

“It would force me to confront bullies and my darkest fears head on. It would feel messy and unfair and cruel and excruciatingly painful and yet - as time passed - rewarding, raw, enlightening and utterly empowering! And eventually, after months of darkness and weeks where I felt nothing but numb, it would lead to the day I glimpsed the potential and possibility of an evergreen life for the first time.

“As someone who found themselves questioning their reasons to stay alive when the sun was shining and everyone around me was hosting garden parties or off to the beach, I get that it's not always easy to 'embrace the light'!
Having invested so much time and energy into putting the pieces of my life back together since everything went dark in the summer of 2020 (more on that later), I grew tired of wishing my weeks away.

“It was around August 2020 - summer in Britain but a personal winter for me, nonetheless - when my best friend turned up at my house, opened my bedroom door and found me lying under the duvet in darkness.

“And for fleeting, freeing moments, I could pretend that the unfairness of the situation in which I'd found myself was someone else's reality, far, far away.”
All because she tried to swindle money out of hardworking people, what a massive drama queen 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought she was a 'proud difficult woman' so why is she still playing the poor me narrative? Stop with the bloody pity party you bought all the tit on yourself. You are an arrogant vile woman who thought you could treat a heavily pregnant woman like tit and get away with with it, but unfortunately for you Nicky was having none if it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
All the “if you can’t say anything nice blah blah” disciples in the vlog comments need to direct said soundbite to their lord and saviour Mrs Millen, given the trash she talks about her own mother very regularly on her vlogs!!

Hear that Rexysbum?….go have a word with your overlord

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is the master of the mundane, from her cooking, to redecorating, to fake gardening and writing a book, it s all so dull.
She’s taken to her bed with exhaustion 😂
There she is, doing what she does best ...lazing the day away. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here we go, the reviews have got to her but she is blaming her ‘busy week’. She would never survive in the real world with a real job

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It seems a repeat of the plastic tanning mitt etc fiasco, some good reviews (fake and delusional sheep) and the truthful reviews which say its rubbish.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So whilst I was shopping in town today, I popped into Waterstones to see if they had stock of madams book. It took some searching, but I finally spotted the one lonely copy in an inconspicuous corner of the shop, wedged between an array of non-fictional offerings. I flicked through the book and in fairness, I was surprised to see it doesn't have as many blank pages as I first assumed; though the font is big and spaced out. I agree with others, that the illustrations are beautiful, but we'll give credit to the actual artist, Dianne Sutherland for those!

However, it appears the book is mostly full of narcistic waffle (of course it would be!) and how she relates the twists and turns of life, to the seasons and elements of nature. She repeats stories of her upbringing that we've heard time and time before, her Nonno working as tailor on Savile Row and the vast differences in her childhood homes; in her words, she watched her mum scrape by, but when she stayed with her Dad and Grandparents, she was reminded that anything is possible and would be driven around in luxury cars and slept in a four poster bed!

In chapter 'Building Resilience', she briefly mentions the Globy disaster and how she received an influx of negative feedback (which as we know, she ignored and turn off commenting!), she said how embarrassed she was with the reaction, yet states she has learnt to take accountability for her failings and realise her mistakes - yeah sure, if you say so Lydia! The chapter 'Living with Loss' she talks about Lynx's disappearance and the passing of her Nonno from Covid - I'm guessing this is the part she was crying through whilst recoding the audio book.

All in all, it's clear the reason she thinks her book is a masterpiece and listens to the audio recording on repeat, is because it's all about her! With a few recipes and methods of how to connect with nature thrown in. The way her and her delusional followers are going on about this book, you'd think she has come through absolute turmoil, the depths of despair and true hardships. No Lydia, you had a failed business because you tried ripping people off with overpriced tat from China, you incurred no financial downfall just a bruised ego, and proceeded to live your life of luxury. You verbally abused a pregnant hairdresser and continued to berate her business on your public platform, you then gaslit your followers into playing the victim and showed how truly tone deaf you were to the grave affects and struggles of the pandemic; let's not forget the 'duck You 2020' Birkin and gifting herself a £4k Chupi Hero ring, as she considered herself a hero for getting through covid - You mean the endless amount of online shopping whilst sat in your million pound home!? Yes the loss of a beloved pet and a Grandparent is hard, and I believe each person's grief is no less valid than someone else's but these are losses that nearly every single person will experience in life, yet acts as if she's the only person to have ever gone through it! It’s truly shocking how far removed from reality she is!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
So while she's asleep she writes on insta all the things she's done then posts it making sure it looks aesthetically pleasing 😂🙄
Screenshot_20231013_175240_com.instagram.android_edit_2728619914149267.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_174503_com.instagram.android_edit_2728231628710784.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Imagine posting photos of yourself sleeping to a public platform. Maybe I’m out of touch but that seems so odd?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.