Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
If Lydia thinks that she can buy that ‘pretty little Disney coop’ and have her pretty hens laying pretty coloured eggs, she’s more of a dickhead than ever. She will NEED a very large enclosure as 6 months of the year they need to be undercover and secured so no wild bird poo can get near them. This applies to all chicken owners, not just commercial or if you have a small holding. If she doesn’t she will be reported to Defra who do send threatening letters and will come out and can remove your chickens/fine you.
Each chicken needs a couple of square meters of space at a minimum so she’ll need a large area that won’t fit in with her ‘aesthetic’

Here’s some before and after pics of mine - first day of rescue and they have very few feathers and pales faces and combs and look thoroughly sad. A few months of tlc and they’re the most friendly happy little things!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to ....er...me...er...again 🙄 for the thread title, which received 76 votes! 😍

As Lidl puts down her Beatrix Potter book, wipes the 'condesationing' mansion's windows, and prepares to spend the day, unshowered, in her ratty old dressing gown, we look back at the last thread....

* The MGs had to go to Cambridge to collect the new Range Rover, after a year's wait. They had their photo taken at the dealership...chavs!
* It's now dubbed the "Royal" Rover - Lidl chose the "parfekt" colour scheme.
* Hairdresser Despina and her troll continued to bait Nicky until Nicky was forced to stand up for herself. Go Nicky!🍌🍌🍌
* Why would Lidl be jealous of a successful, talented, independent businesswoman with her own product, who is also a lovely person?

The Baiting....

20230316_223536.jpg

The Response....

20230316_223810.jpg

* The pair had a #gifted one night stay in luxury rental Keythorpe Hall in the sought after holiday destination that is Leicestershire.
* Ever original, Lidl dubbed it "home from home". Any resemblance to the Bunga is in Lidl's head!
* Instead of "selling" us the property, Lidl showed fields, eggs and Hermès bags while posing in a white Carolina Herrera shirt dress that posed a trip hazard.
* Battling through her granular, globular, grabular, glandular fever hangover, Lidl lisped through Ali's vlog in her PJs and dressing gown, while Ali unpacked furniture.
* Lidl had ordered a mahogany table but didn't know where to put it. We've got a few suggestions!
* A mahogany mirror arrived for Ali's dressing room..... He's also having an island unit constructed where he can continue his shoeshine jounrey (sic).
* The MG's three x £300 dog gates were delivered. Since the dogs have the run of the house they are not required. On the upside they are not inscribed with dodgy grammar, so can be flogged!
* We are concerned about Lidl's feet....she hasn't worn heels since the last KM shoot, just beaten up Manola flats and rubber riding boots! Eeewwww!
* Our @Milking Keynes noticed the word salad of the month looked suspiciously similar to last year's.
* The MGs are getting chickens.....so she can have a Disney hen house and carry a basket of eggs around! This is a very bad idea 🫣🐓🐓🐓
* She has a presenting job.....no, this is a joke....surely....the woman can't string a sentence together and constantly touches her nose....no....

In other news
* We were grateful for shade throwing lessons in etiquette from Lauren, The l.a.way
* Grossie went to a Clé de Peau event with Vic and Suzie Bonaldi.

Screenshots thanks to @muffintop13, @Peppypoopar @K18 @Allexie01

Another bizarre dress, Hermès belt and Manolo combo, thanks @Namima

Screenshot_20230317_072202_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Julia123

VIP Member
Guys I’m speechless. Where to even begin?

He’s getting downright creepy now. Who is this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

coconochanel

VIP Member
Watching her Tiktok my mum said 'whats wrong with her voice?' I said 'she's trying to sound posh' and she replied 'yes but she isn't fluent' 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but nothing, NOTHING, Holland copper make is fashionable or in style, everything they bring out looks like you bought it from Jane Norman or River Island in 2007, it is the definition of chavs wanting to look posh. Which is actually perfect for Lydia to be fair..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Magee

VIP Member
Gosh, that poor Mum. Smiling, thinking she is being gifted something from her daughter, but her daughter is using it as an AD and a chance to once again bring up bitterness and the past. I would loathe it if my daughter used my photo in this way! What a low life.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I had a boiled egg this morning. I wore my silk dressing gown over my trousers, spats, socks with garters and accessorised with cravate and pince nez. I steamed my bow before tying around my waist, looping carefully and making sure the steamed ends were perfectly placed vertically on my robe. I read my newspaper upside down and held a whiskey glass and cigar after my egg. I stared blankly out the window whilst holding a pout over my veneers. I was satisfied with my morning’s work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ella1979

VIP Member
After spending all day with Leonora in Cheltenham she comes back trying to copy her voice and gestures….it’s painful to watch…..but very funny too…..and feels the need to put her Blood red birkin on the butchers block……she honestly needs help…View attachment 2043405
Its a very clever handbag, it always knows where the camera is and which way to face

• Haha
Reactions: 60

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Lydia looks absolutely mad. I mean certifiable. She looks like she’s absconded from an institution and stolen a few wild accessories to cover up her hospital gown.

Charlie looks like an idiot. He’s another one who can’t dress for his body. Josie surprisingly looks decent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Claud123

Chatty Member
Wow Victoria's hair looks so good!

Captura de Pantalla 2023-03-20 a la(s) 15.07.03.png

I know this is Lydia's hair, but Lydia's hair look so bad! 😅 But go ahead Lydia, keep going to Despina. According to you she is doing wonders on your hair and we al know that Lydia never gets wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58