Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSweetPanda

Girls are in Paris... Lidl in the bunga
Brah - Teefers replaced Elsie in the group. It’s just wild how that happened. Elsie was on top of her game. Going to these trips, getting paid. And now look. She fucked it up. She fucked it up because she refused to be professional, courteous, polite and humble.

She let her hubris get the better of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Namima

VIP Member
Lol re Lydia saying companies gifts and parcels aren’t arriving because they have gone to the wrong address.

when did any address change?. Sounds more to me like companies are finally seeing what she is and not sending
And at the beginning of the vlog Lydia states that she no longer accepts gifts / PR from loads of brands ("yeah right."). Apparently, this is by choice.

But at the end of the vlog lit-til Miss Lala Land states that gifts / PR aren't arriving as they are going to the old address ... so if you / or any brand need to send her anything and are in doubt, please check with them first for the correct address.
Or they will contact the brand to advise them of the correct address.
"I mean, we're gonna contact you (the brand)...".
I found this statement quite interesting.
It gives the impression that Cawwie is actively contacting brands for "mislaid" PR / gifts / special launches or to be put on PR lists.

Girl, you've been living at The Bunga for more than 5 years. That's a piss poor excuse for brands not being interested in you or your brand.
You just aren't receiving much PR compared to Josie / Vic / Tamara et al. Josie receives loads of PR.

Lydia further states "I don't want to miss out on any launches. Obviously I'd buy them myself but sometimes you get them a little earlier, and I get to experience them and hopefully give you a little bit more insight into the product."
😅
Whatever Lydia, whatever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She will not be getting rescue chickens, hers will have a pedigree and the coop is designed by Hermezzz :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

cotedazurbby

Hello everyone! Not a frequent poster but definitely a lurker.

I was looking at her ladyship’s old posts the other day; and I figured out why to me she seems so so fake. What I couldn’t understand is that there are people out there who are gobbling it up. How?!

She started off as a fitness influencer (I won’t mention Ibiza days) because that was popular back in the day. She then transitioned to personality number 2 - fashion influencer. We then had the ‘interior’ influencer / fake tan guru (it’s a stretch) and now the lady of the manor…

She re- invents herself at a drop of a hat to stay relevant. But the execution is always lacking. None of her reinventions have been genuine in any way. She has zero original ideas. To us it’s so jarring because we have seen all the previous attempts at curating a personality. Alas, there isn’t one. She just blindly follows the next trend. Tragic.

People who are just coming to her blog might not know all of her previous personalities and they take it at face value. Good thing is - we are not fooled.

After the country life persona is over, I wonder what’s going to be next?
---
Hahahahaha what is she dressed like !!!!!
This is beyond hilarious. Me and my friends would definitely assume she’s from TOWIE 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Oops...

VIP Member
A influencer needing a briefcase? I've seen it all now.
Fish need bicycles and Lips Gordon needs his business man’s LV brief case. Master of the utterly inane and out of date is a title he has fought long and hard for. He goes for a freebie stay in a house with Georgian windows (surprisingly NOT situated in a built up area like most others are!!!) and obviously he needs a brief case to walk around someone elses’s bedroom. Tch, honestly…Everyone knows he’s a business man! Also, the deeply insulting name he gives his vids (Gentleman’s Club 🤮🤢🤮) is so unfortunate! He needs to stop listening to ‘The Wife’. If he went down to breakfast wearing a cravat and a ginger tweed dressing gown they will NEVER be invited back. Clueless…Embarrassment ratio is high on this one. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
---
Oh give me a brief case to walk round this room
The men in white coats are collecting me soon
My ’Hairmess’ string belt is a sight to behold
My birthday is soon - I’m a hundred years old…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
I bet Jade was annoyed she didn't wear the full outfit she chose, the whole point was probably that the skirt matches the coat. Maybe the short skirts are new as Josie was wearing one. She chose a coat that costs more than the one Jade wore too! She could have chosen something more eyecatching and matching! She must have lent Carrie that twilly for her hair - though I didn't think she had a red one??
Did she give any indication as to why she didn’t wear what was sent? She looked so unkempt.
---
05E36E03-1BF6-4E08-9508-1F9653C27257.jpeg

I’m DEAD!!!!!
---
Omg get thee to Josie’s comments section. It is on fire with Lydia shade.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Oops...

VIP Member
I have a very bad feeling about the hens....
My parents lost their hens to foxes. Ali is a wuss for agreeing as it will be his job.
Thanks for another great recap dearest!
My parents too lost their chickens to a fox.
The Disney hen coop, the long frocks and the long handled egg baskets strewn with ribbons are all she sees. Her playing Farmer’s Wife and swooshing through her estate in her little Bo Poop frocks...are the figment of her imagination only. She will get SO much flak for this bad decision...
Ali on the other hand will need a lot of sluicing equipment to ensure the dogs and chickens aren’t covered in excrement. The dogs will roll in it and he will now HAVE to make sure they both receive training. He himself is adding hours to his weekly workload. She will be over the chickens in a week. I wonder what Winston’s humans are like with hens?
---
5F268CE5-591F-4BC4-947D-8EAAA1BFB64D.jpeg

Massive Bo Poop has lost her eggs
And just cannot walk in the garden
She floats on her stilts
As her huge passion wilts
And Ali now shovels his pardon...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Miscanthus

VIP Member
What does he mean ‘relentless injuries’?? He’s not Johnny Sexton for god’s sake... what from? Carrying a mahogany table top? From standing on tippy toes? From putting pizza in the rat igloo? A possible neck injury from that polo neck jumper? And, Elsie, Mr Millen-Gordon is many, many things but ‘smart’ is not one of them.
Lack of gym attendance? It's in your bloody basement Ali! You could fall in it accidentally. You don't have to make an effort to go!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Lola Faith

VIP Member
So everyone else wore a full HC look except Elsie who wore a hat and coat only, oh and Carrie who was dressed as a 1970's secretary from BHS!

And is Aldi wearing a cravat what a prat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
View attachment 2041152
Notice Carrie on the left and Charlie looking in that direction. I wonder if Josie was pretending she was too busy on her phone…
They both look a bit awkward, I am assuming that is because Lydia and Carrie are so close.

Perhaps that is why Lydia bought Carrie instead of Ali. Ali and Charlie always got along so it would have been awkward for Ali and Lydia would have been at a disadvantage as Josie had more friends at the event than her. Lydia bought Carrie as her emotional support animal and the two of them can be loud, obnoxious and try to intimidate those around them.

• Heart
  • Sick

Pancake56

Going by the theme of Porter and Berkeley. My chicken name ideas:

Downton
Beatrix
Claridges
Tosca
Gisele

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Note to self don’t ever drink wine again when reading tattle , when Aldi came up with his string round his pants and brief case that’s bigger than him I spit my wine all down my legs , couldn’t stop laughing x

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
If Lydia thinks that she can buy that ‘pretty little Disney coop’ and have her pretty hens laying pretty coloured eggs, she’s more of a dickhead than ever. She will NEED a very large enclosure as 6 months of the year they need to be undercover and secured so no wild bird poo can get near them. This applies to all chicken owners, not just commercial or if you have a small holding. If she doesn’t she will be reported to Defra who do send threatening letters and will come out and can remove your chickens/fine you.
Each chicken needs a couple of square meters of space at a minimum so she’ll need a large area that won’t fit in with her ‘aesthetic’

Here’s some before and after pics of mine - first day of rescue and they have very few feathers and pales faces and combs and look thoroughly sad. A few months of tlc and they’re the most friendly happy little things!
95F72CF7-EE9E-4301-9B9C-68C53C2952A9.png

💕💕I just love this girlie!💕💕
Can I nominate her as our solidarity mascot for the oncoming fiasco?
She is so adorable and a testament to you.

• Heart

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Vic has designed a suit with HC

Lydia is still on a hair journey
Ali is cleaning mirrors

“We are not the same”

• Haha