Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to ....er...me...er...again 🙄 for the thread title, which received 76 votes! 😍

As Lidl puts down her Beatrix Potter book, wipes the 'condesationing' mansion's windows, and prepares to spend the day, unshowered, in her ratty old dressing gown, we look back at the last thread....

* The MGs had to go to Cambridge to collect the new Range Rover, after a year's wait. They had their photo taken at the dealership...chavs!
* It's now dubbed the "Royal" Rover - Lidl chose the "parfekt" colour scheme.
* Hairdresser Despina and her troll continued to bait Nicky until Nicky was forced to stand up for herself. Go Nicky!🍌🍌🍌
* Why would Lidl be jealous of a successful, talented, independent businesswoman with her own product, who is also a lovely person?

The Baiting....

20230316_223536.jpg

The Response....

20230316_223810.jpg

* The pair had a #gifted one night stay in luxury rental Keythorpe Hall in the sought after holiday destination that is Leicestershire.
* Ever original, Lidl dubbed it "home from home". Any resemblance to the Bunga is in Lidl's head!
* Instead of "selling" us the property, Lidl showed fields, eggs and Hermès bags while posing in a white Carolina Herrera shirt dress that posed a trip hazard.
* Battling through her granular, globular, grabular, glandular fever hangover, Lidl lisped through Ali's vlog in her PJs and dressing gown, while Ali unpacked furniture.
* Lidl had ordered a mahogany table but didn't know where to put it. We've got a few suggestions!
* A mahogany mirror arrived for Ali's dressing room..... He's also having an island unit constructed where he can continue his shoeshine jounrey (sic).
* The MG's three x £300 dog gates were delivered. Since the dogs have the run of the house they are not required. On the upside they are not inscribed with dodgy grammar, so can be flogged!
* We are concerned about Lidl's feet....she hasn't worn heels since the last KM shoot, just beaten up Manola flats and rubber riding boots! Eeewwww!
* Our @Milking Keynes noticed the word salad of the month looked suspiciously similar to last year's.
* The MGs are getting chickens.....so she can have a Disney hen house and carry a basket of eggs around! This is a very bad idea 🫣🐓🐓🐓
* She has a presenting job.....no, this is a joke....surely....the woman can't string a sentence together and constantly touches her nose....no....

In other news
* We were grateful for shade throwing lessons in etiquette from Lauren, The l.a.way
* Grossie went to a Clé de Peau event with Vic and Suzie Bonaldi.

Screenshots thanks to @muffintop13, @Peppypoopar @K18 @Allexie01

Another bizarre dress, Hermès belt and Manolo combo, thanks @Namima

Screenshot_20230317_072202_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Morning lovely tattlers, wonderful recap as per @Miscanthus (y). When will this moron realise that Tan doesn't go with navy? Also I have a feeling it wont be long until the foxes get to those poor chickens:(

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Morning lovely tattlers, wonderful recap as per @Miscanthus (y). When will this moron realise that Tan doesn't go with navy? Also I have a feeling it wont be long until the foxes get to those poor chickens:(
I have a very bad feeling about the hens....
My parents lost their hens to foxes. Ali is a wuss for agreeing as it will be his job.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I can guarantee those chooks will be gone by midsummer. They won’t clean them out enough and it will absolutely stink in the summer heat. I just hope she rehomes them properly

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s not right in the head, chickens are hard work and I don’t think they will look after them properly. After a couple of weeks they will be gone and she will be sat there crying into the camera telling us all how foxes got in the hen house and killed them all. I would love to find out what really happened to lynx, I think they sold him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have a very bad feeling about the hens....
My parents lost their hens to foxes. Ali is a wuss for agreeing as it will be his job.
Thanks for another great recap dearest!
My parents too lost their chickens to a fox.
The Disney hen coop, the long frocks and the long handled egg baskets strewn with ribbons are all she sees. Her playing Farmer’s Wife and swooshing through her estate in her little Bo Poop frocks...are the figment of her imagination only. She will get SO much flak for this bad decision...
Ali on the other hand will need a lot of sluicing equipment to ensure the dogs and chickens aren’t covered in excrement. The dogs will roll in it and he will now HAVE to make sure they both receive training. He himself is adding hours to his weekly workload. She will be over the chickens in a week. I wonder what Winston’s humans are like with hens?
---
5F268CE5-591F-4BC4-947D-8EAAA1BFB64D.jpeg

Massive Bo Poop has lost her eggs
And just cannot walk in the garden
She floats on her stilts
As her huge passion wilts
And Ali now shovels his pardon...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Congratulations to ....er...me...er...again 🙄 for the thread title, which received 76 votes! 😍

As Lidl puts down her Beatrix Potter book, wipes the 'condesationing' mansion's windows, and prepares to spend the day, unshowered, in her ratty old dressing gown, we look back at the last thread....

* The MGs had to go to Cambridge to collect the new Range Rover, after a year's wait. They had their photo taken at the dealership...chavs!
* Hairdresser Despina and her troll continued to bait Nicky until Nicky was forced to stand up for herself. Go Nicky!🍌🍌🍌
* Why would Lidl be jealous of a successful, talented, independent businesswoman with her own product, who is also a lovely person?

The Baiting....

View attachment 2034883

The Response....

View attachment 2034888

* The pair had a #gifted one night stay in luxury rental Keythorpe Hall in the sought after holiday destination that is Leicestershire.
* Ever original, Lidl dubbed it "home from home". Any resemblance to the Bunga is in Lidl's head!
* Instead of "selling" us the property, Lidl showed fields, eggs and Hermès bags while posing in a white Carolina Herrera shirt dress that posed a trip hazard.
* Battling through her granular, globular, grabular, glandular fever hangover, Lidl lisped through Ali's vlog in her PJs and dressing gown, while Ali unpacked furniture.
* Lidl had ordered a mahogany table but didn't know where to put it. We've got a few suggestions!
* A mahogany mirror arrived for Ali's dressing room..... He's also having an island unit constructed where he can continue his shoeshine jounrey (sic).
* The MG's three x £300 dog gates were delivered. Since the dogs have the run of the house they are not required. On the upside they are not inscribed with dodgy grammar, so can be flogged!
* We are concerned about Lidl's feet....she hasn't worn heels since the last KM shoot, just beaten up Manola flats and rubber riding boots! Eeewwww!
* Our @Milking Keynes noticed the word salad of the month looked suspiciously similar to last year's.
* The MGs are getting chickens.....so she can have a Disney hen house and carry a basket of eggs around! This is a very bad idea 🫣🐓🐓🐓
* She has a presenting job.....no, this is a joke....surely....the woman can't string a sentence together and constantly touches her nose....no....

In other news
* We were grateful for shade throwing lessons in etiquette from Lauren, The l.a.way

View attachment 2034894
Top notch recap @Miscanthus 🤗

I think as a group, we're not over the déclaration of chickens. We all know it's for assssthetic and that will be the downfall.

I dread it when my friends need my help with their chickens. The roosters are TERRIFYING! Noting comments on needing a sizable run for them during avian bird flu. Heck, they need a run anyway since there is no boundary fence anymore. Foxes go for the ones living at the end of my close in the day, let alone at night... So good luck Ali. We all know it's going to fall onto your duties/responsibility. And it's constant.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If Lydia thinks that she can buy that ‘pretty little Disney coop’ and have her pretty hens laying pretty coloured eggs, she’s more of a head than ever. She will NEED a very large enclosure as 6 months of the year they need to be undercover and secured so no wild bird poo can get near them. This applies to all chicken owners, not just commercial or if you have a small holding. If she doesn’t she will be reported to Defra who do send threatening letters and will come out and can remove your chickens/fine you.
Each chicken needs a couple of square meters of space at a minimum so she’ll need a large area that won’t fit in with her ‘aesthetic’

Here’s some before and after pics of mine - first day of rescue and they have very few feathers and pales faces and combs and look thoroughly sad. A few months of tlc and they’re the most friendly happy little things!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 79
If Lydia thinks that she can buy that ‘pretty little Disney coop’ and have her pretty hens laying pretty coloured eggs, she’s more of a head than ever. She will NEED a very large enclosure as 6 months of the year they need to be undercover and secured so no wild bird poo can get near them. This applies to all chicken owners, not just commercial or if you have a small holding. If she doesn’t she will be reported to Defra who do send threatening letters and will come out and can remove your chickens/fine you.
Each chicken needs a couple of square meters of space at a minimum so she’ll need a large area that won’t fit in with her ‘aesthetic’

Here’s some before and after pics of mine - first day of rescue and they have very few feathers and pales faces and combs and look thoroughly sad. A few months of tlc and they’re the most friendly happy little things!
95F72CF7-EE9E-4301-9B9C-68C53C2952A9.png

💕💕I just love this girlie!💕💕
Can I nominate her as our solidarity mascot for the oncoming fiasco?
She is so adorable and a testament to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She will not be getting rescue chickens, hers will have a pedigree and the coop is designed by Hermezzz :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
She will not be getting rescue chickens, hers will have a pedigree and the coop is designed by Hermezzz :ROFLMAO:
Will they have designer belts and harnesses so she can take them for walkies, does Hermès make special hay or nests and baskets for the eggs of dreams??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

The Baiting....

View attachment 2034883

The Response....

View attachment 2034888

In other news

View attachment 2034894
Wonderful recap @Miscanthus 😂😂 You have summed up the gruesome twosome perfakly. Just one thing though - it was our resident spy and sleuth, @MissMidnight who noticed the similar word salad and posted it on the last thread. Whilst I would love to take the credit, as Ambassador of Clarity, I must confess unfortunately.

Happy Patrick’s Day, everyone ☘☘ I see the mods we no longer give us our hats. 😩 So - here you are -

👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒👒. Some bonnets to wear for the day!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2035129
💕💕I just love this girlie!💕💕
Can I nominate her as our solidarity mascot for the oncoming fiasco?
She is so adorable and a testament to you.
Oh yes! We would both be honoured! 🥰🥰🥰
---
Will they have designer belts and harnesses so she can take them for walkies, does Hermès make special hay or nests and baskets for the eggs of dreams??
She will prob use the F&M hampers as nest boxes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is anyone in her YouTube comments telling her not to get chickens? I hope someone warns her off this because in her usual narcissistic way, she’ll make a bad decision, but everyone else will get the consequences.

Reactions: 26
Lydia will probably call one of her chickens 'Fabergé' :rolleyes:
She will expect a luxury egg to be laid every day......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.