Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are the funniest comments
1. Lids being a cold ass as usual
2. Ali pretending his weight loss isn’t because of the stress being married to her / the bland vegetable diet she has them on
View attachment 2042329
View attachment 2042330
In what world is saying you are just so smart a compliment unless you are complimenting their intelligence. She only ever comments on his appearance. It is never you are so kind, thoughtful, loving, attentive etc it is always you are hot, smartly dressed etc. She is so vain and shallow and trapped in a teenagers mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Uriah Heap and those bloody rubber boots again..... why is she so proud of them? And wearing them indoors? Idiot!

22934890-685E-4045-97C4-858FD9ADA16D.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 28
These are the funniest comments
1. Lids being a cold ass as usual
2. Ali pretending his weight loss isn’t because of the stress being married to her / the bland vegetable diet she has them on
View attachment 2042329
View attachment 2042330
What does he mean ‘relentless injuries’?? He’s not Johnny Sexton for god’s sake... what from? Carrying a mahogany table top? From standing on tippy toes? From putting pizza in the rat igloo? A possible neck injury from that polo neck jumper? And, Elsie, Mr Millen-Gordon is many, many things but ‘smart’ is not one of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
What does he mean ‘relentless injuries’?? He’s not Johnny Sexton for god’s sake... what from? Carrying a mahogany table top? From standing on tippy toes? From putting pizza in the rat igloo? A possible neck injury from that polo neck jumper? And, Elsie, Mr Millen-Gordon is many, many things but ‘smart’ is not one of them.
Good morning and welcome to today 💐

I was thinking as I sat up my Ponkey Muzzle tree this morning as I adjusted my one-woman torch that the pair of them could play Polo Necks. Elsie could again enthral with her equestrian skill and Lips Gordon could provide divots for the ladies to squash underfoot. So smart and so middle-class…

I ordered eight briefcases this morning - one for each bedroom in case guests felt something lacking in requisites laid out for their personal requirements whilst staying here overnight. Oh! String…Must get some string. Was thinking Hair-mess hairnets might come in useful too. Oh the perils of running a country house with casement windows overlooking a heavily built up area with no views whatsoever. Heaven knows why my esteemed ancestors ever bothered moving to the country all those years ago…Must go - my reproduction mahogany veneer table has arrived. I need to convert it into a fire hazard with no further delay.

Peace/Piece/Peas✌

CFD5B7C6-C711-4522-A4F2-5FEABDB5EC35.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Good morning and welcome to today 💐

I was thinking as I sat up my Ponkey Muzzle tree this morning as I adjusted my one-woman torch that the pair of them could play Polo Necks. Elsie could again enthral with her equestrian skill and Lips Gordon could provide divots for the ladies to squash underfoot. So smart and so middle-class…

I ordered eight briefcases this morning - one for each bedroom in case guests felt something lacking in requisites laid out for their personal requirements whilst staying here overnight. Oh! String…Must get some string. Was thinking Hair-mess hairnets might come in useful too. Oh the perils of running a country house with casement windows overlooking a heavily built up area with no views whatsoever. Heaven knows why my esteemed ancestors ever bothered moving to the country all those years ago…Must go - my reproduction mahogany veneer table has arrived. I need to convert it into a fire hazard with no further delay.

Peace/Piece/Peas✌

View attachment 2042476
Dunno about Hermès hairnets but maybe Hair-mès! Way more suitable for Elsie 😂 pronounced HairMess in her case.

9BF7089B-F36F-4930-A31B-4EAE56829204.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
The delusion : "I wonder if, one day, If I ever don't want to do this job anymore, If they would let me have a TV show where I basically just take people around and explore the beautiful homes of England" =>>> Girl, the only reason they would actually consider it is because of your following and if you had a high profile/bankable image. No one would quit youtube and being an influencer to solely be on TV, you've got to be present and have a following on all media if you want to be relevant love. Anyways, I think there are tons of other potential candidates that would be considered before Lydia. For instance, I think people would rather have crazy Steph from Chateau Diaries presenting that type of show than chav Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had this picture of Lydia Saved from 2018 because I liked so much how she looked and now it's like completely two different people .
Her chin, nose, eyebrows and hair looked soooooo much better. She has literally made herself ugly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Why does she wear tight socks does she not own any cotton ones?
She sent them all off to be blessed by the Archbishop of Banterbury. (A known flirt and terrible procrastinator). I doubt she’ll see them again. Could take years before someone replaces them for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wears summer shoes in winter, declares its spring (after saying its been spring for the last 2 months) and brings out the rubber boot monstrosities 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.