Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl in the Daily fail in a inappropriate for Cheltenham creased white sheet and the ever present Hermes bag and belt looking like she can smell tit. Enough now, we know you have a Hermes handbag
Wow. I actually wondered in the last thread if she was attending as a guest of Jade Holland Cooper....

CD17CDD5-285B-46CE-900D-84336C6772A2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If she doesn't get the top pedigree available from The Bell Plantation near Towcester , is she even Lidl...? 👎🙈
B625B5C8-C2A2-4E23-8843-739D2969C21E.jpeg

No doubt after she reads here and sees we have Arabella Banana a rescued battery chicken as our mascot she will think to herself “everyone will love me to have rescue chickens and I will be seen as a chicken Saviour! So on the quiet she will see if there are any of her fave chickens which look fabulous with little skirts and pantaloons. Obviously there won’t be any exotic ones for rescue so she will go for half way house and get some of both and probably try and put them all in together from the first day. Lips Gordon may now be having a rethink when he considers DEFRA visits and fines…Let’s hope he sees sense and stands up to her. We all know The Disney Princess Chicken Condominium is incoming so he’ll just have to suffer the extra work and all the slings and arrows now…
---
Lidl in the Daily fail in a inappropriate for Cheltenham creased white sheet and the ever present Hermes bag and belt looking like she can smell tit. Enough now, we know you have a Hermes handbag
She NEVER gets the dress code right does she? It’s painful …

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe she’s getting chickens, and Ali is a dick for letting her. No way is she going to do any of the looking after, worming, cleaning, dealing with mud and poorly chucks. When is reality ever going to enter her febrile brain? Everything she has is a stage for taking pictures and convincing herself that her fake life is real. It is just so pathetic (especially when animals/birds are recruited to act as props).
Reality will never hit her because she has surrounded herself with paid enablers.
She has zero real responsibility and with these chickens, she knows that Ali and other paid helpers will come to the rescue when real work has to be done.
And if it all fails, she will blame everyone but herself for getting in over her head.

These are actual living creatures, Lydia....

• Angry
  • Sad
Shes confused summer and winter wardrobes. If in doubt go for a darker palate at Cheltenham. Takes 2 seconds to Google what to wear to the races. Unfortunately I'm not there today otherwise I'd of loved to have watched the spectacle

• Haha
Wow. I actually wondered in the last thread if she was attending as a guest of Jade Holland Cooper....

View attachment 2035599
Why didn't Elsie read Jade s style guide before she stepped out the door? Awful outfit once again.

Those poor, poor chickens and poor Aldi, Elsie only cares about the aesthetic and getting other people to do all the work. Where on earth will she be putting them, in the " woodland"?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She will make a fantastic TV presenter if you like the words simplistic, woowww, essentially, wowww, oh my goodness, wowww, ah - I seeeeee, wowww, sympathetic, wowww... Some of the comments:

2FC004F3-CE21-4E1E-9452-C88BF7C0B148.jpeg
B32AE01E-7957-4E25-B24B-0FF75E20C03E.jpeg
0F662132-E690-44CA-89CC-820CBEEFE46F.jpeg
8793AFA8-FD4F-411D-BB2D-63DE1CBB08E3.jpeg
514557B8-94B0-47D7-9CAA-F3020CA01005.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Think about this carefully. These chickens need posh people names. I'm thinking Percival, Peregrine, Torquil, Rupert, Ophelia, Tabitha, Henrietta, Flora, Clemmie, India and Persephone.
---
Hahahahaha what is she dressed like !!!!!
This is a joke, right?!! Did she get dressed in the dark?!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On the Holland & Cooper website - they are calling this look the 'Orange Windsor' look
Er are they maybe describing her fake tan - not the outfit:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hello everyone! Not a frequent poster but definitely a lurker.

I was looking at her ladyship’s old posts the other day; and I figured out why to me she seems so so fake. What I couldn’t understand is that there are people out there who are gobbling it up. How?!

She started off as a fitness influencer (I won’t mention Ibiza days) because that was popular back in the day. She then transitioned to personality number 2 - fashion influencer. We then had the ‘interior’ influencer / fake tan guru (it’s a stretch) and now the lady of the manor…

She re- invents herself at a drop of a hat to stay relevant. But the execution is always lacking. None of her reinventions have been genuine in any way. She has zero original ideas. To us it’s so jarring because we have seen all the previous attempts at curating a personality. Alas, there isn’t one. She just blindly follows the next trend. Tragic.

People who are just coming to her blog might not know all of her previous personalities and they take it at face value. Good thing is - we are not fooled.

After the country life persona is over, I wonder what’s going to be next?
---
This is beyond hilarious. Me and my friends would definitely assume she’s from TOWIE 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Oh my god! How embarrassing! She looks like a dogs breakfast in that get up. What a mish mash.

I'm sure when Jade saw her she would of walked the other way and pretended not to see her and thought "what the duck is she wearing"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What is this outfit?? Is it fancy dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for another great recap dearest!
My parents too lost their chickens to a fox.
The Disney hen coop, the long frocks and the long handled egg baskets strewn with ribbons are all she sees. Her playing Farmer’s Wife and swooshing through her estate in her little Bo Poop frocks...are the figment of her imagination only. She will get SO much flak for this bad decision...
Ali on the other hand will need a lot of sluicing equipment to ensure the dogs and chickens aren’t covered in excrement. The dogs will roll in it and he will now HAVE to make sure they both receive training. He himself is adding hours to his weekly workload. She will be over the chickens in a week. I wonder what Winston’s humans are like with hens?
---
View attachment 2035062

Massive Bo Poop has lost her eggs
And just cannot walk in the garden
She floats on her stilts
As her huge passion wilts
And Ali now shovels his pardon...
I think the stately home couple showed her the dollhouse coop as a joke. They probably went to their private area and had a great laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks bloody ridiculous. A white shirt dress and suede boots in the rain? What a twit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I'm sure in her head she looks the dog's bollocks and her minions have told her so, so it must be true 😂

In reality, she looks like a desparate wannabe...soooo much (wrong) going on with that outfit!! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm surprised she wasn't wearing something more in the lines of her blackwatch stuff, something more like this

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.