Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest it sounds exactly like Julie Montague’s documentary series “An American Aristrocrats Guide to Great Estates” where she visits stately homes, although a key difference is Julie is totally unpretentious despite being a Viscountess and actually lives in a very beautiful stately called Mapperton so can actually relate to the owners that she meets.
The delusion : "I wonder if, one day, If I ever don't want to do this job anymore, If they would let me have a TV show where I basically just take people around and explore the beautiful homes of England" =>>> Girl, the only reason they would actually consider it is because of your following and if you had a high profile/bankable image. No one would quit youtube and being an influencer to solely be on TV, you've got to be present and have a following on all media if you want to be relevant love. Anyways, I think there are tons of other potential candidates that would be considered before Lydia. For instance, I think people would rather have crazy Steph from Chateau Diaries presenting that type of show than chav Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
First day of spring - time for a white dressand Castaner espadrilles, or if u are in the UK, it is still coat weather!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Elsie and Lips Gordon are appearing at Guards Polo Neck Club in Windsor Great Park this summer. She’s riding with the Argentinians ( of course) and he’s got himself a Shoe Shine After Divot Squashing Stall. After amusing her adoring throngs on the Polo Neck field, she’s doing a quick one hour tour of Windsor Castle for PBS. A scriptwriter who can work with her will be chosen at a later stage. It’s widely rumoured that the words Wow, Me and I have been banned throughout the programme. Pointing and Windmill Arms are under discussion…No food will be served but the drinks tray may be brought on as encouragement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What does he mean ‘relentless injuries’?? He’s not Johnny Sexton for god’s sake... what from? Carrying a mahogany table top? From standing on tippy toes? From putting pizza in the rat igloo? A possible neck injury from that polo neck jumper? And, Elsie, Mr Millen-Gordon is many, many things but ‘smart’ is not one of them.
Lack of gym attendance? It's in your bloody basement Ali! You could fall in it accidentally. You don't have to make an effort to go!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I’m in actual shock that she’s posted this, a day late and with a snarky caption about their relationship

I’m so glad I’m not in a space where the reality is I’m a cow too Lids! I wonder how her mum feels with all of this being aired in public.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Lack of gym attendance? It's in your bloody basement Ali! You could fall in it accidentally. You don't have to make an effort to go!!!
He can always set up his heal with me in my own kitchen therapy sessions again for his injuries with his masseuse. How we all enjoyed him being manipulated in his own kitchen last year...👳‍♂️💪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Gosh, that poor Mum. Smiling, thinking she is being gifted something from her daughter, but her daughter is using it as an AD and a chance to once again bring up bitterness and the past. I would loathe it if my daughter used my photo in this way! What a low life.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I’m in actual shock that she’s posted this, a day late and with a snarky caption about their relationship

I’m so glad I’m not in a space where the reality is I’m a cow too Lids! I wonder how her mum feels with all of this being aired in public.
Her mother is such a beautiful woman. I think Lydia takes more after her dad looks wise 🤭

She looks quite uncomfortable here though. I'm not surprised with such a mean daughter

Reactions: 38

There‘s her mother helping her with her AD showing off her freebie. She looks so like her mother. Her mother obligingly smiling to camera makes me feel sad somehow. Why mention her difficulty with her maternal relationship over and over again. Heaven help her if her mother ever spills the beans about her Narc daughter...

snap @Magee 😄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Her mum works in Tesco so we know that's not true.
I cannot imagine having all the money Lydia is pretending to have and let my mom work in Tesco. Nothing against working in Tesco but I would want to support my mom first, instead of buying another overpriced handbag or a 1000th shirt dress.
---

wow she looks just like her
---
Uriah Heap and those bloody rubber boots again..... why is she so proud of them? And wearing them indoors? Idiot!

View attachment 2042396
I was thinking the same,- who wears them indoors? She has no clue, I bet the owners and their staff must have found her ridiculous.
---
I had this picture of Lydia Saved from 2018 because I liked so much how she looked and now it's like completely two different people .
she was quite beautiful, reminds me why I started following her (hate his hair though :D )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I saw the story/AD with her mum too and I think her mum looks very lovely . Feel sad that lydiot is such a b'tch

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Gosh, that poor Mum. Smiling, thinking she is being gifted something from her daughter, but her daughter is using it as an AD and a chance to once again bring up bitterness and the past. I would loathe it if my daughter used my photo in this way! What a low life.
Wow she is a disgrace, a gifted PR package for her mum, flowers? Chocolates? nothing from her - and it is an AD as well, she is vile! Posted the pic as she has to working for Elizabeth Arden, but as usual she is late, so it is pointless!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Wow she is a disgrace, a gifted PR package for her mum, flowers? Chocolates? nothing from her - and it is an AD as well, she is vile! Posted the pic as she has to working for Elizabeth Arden, but as usual she is late, so it is pointless!
Gosh, it really is pitiful on Lidls part. Is that really the best she can do?

• Sad

Worst thing is like mother like daughter. She looks exactly like the mother minus the amount of facial augmentation Lydia has done, that’s making her look more masculine day by day. On the other hand Ali looks more feminine and sorry to say is it me or does he not look well ?????

6659503F-0F24-4E9B-88AA-C5FE87E493CB.png
Their relationship is better since it can be monetized. Basically that’s what she saying and doing 😒

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Worst thing is like mother like daughter. She looks exactly like the mother minus the amount of facial augmentation Lydia has done, that’s making her look more masculine day by day. On the other hand Ali looks more feminine and sorry to say is it me or does he not look well ?????
He’s unhappy and too far away from his comfort zone and lacks imagination to create interesting content, all those ootd posts are risible. As I understand it Carrie’s bf is his manager, what is his actual role and why is he not redirecting Ali toward more relatable videos? Lydia though likes him occupying this space, misery loves company, when he does well she pulls a sickie. What a pair.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
He’s unhappy and too far away from his comfort zone and lacks imagination to create interesting content, all those ootd posts are risible. As I understand it Carrie’s bf is his manager, what is his actual role and why is he not redirecting Ali toward more relatable videos? Lydia though likes him occupying this space, misery loves company, when he does well she pulls a sickie. What a pair.
I just wished I knew what type of audience they are both getting. Literally zero imagination between the pair of them & the oddity of all of it is nothing is ever different. Always the same tit I see day in, day out. I’m convinced ali is controlled by Lydia

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She only started to talk to her family again just when she got all the money to show of. When she goes to visit her family she wears the most luxury items (not her Amazon confy clothes) just to brag about things she now have (and they can't afford).

The only reason she accepted the Elizabeth Arden campaing this year is cause she has not many brands interested on her. (I'm still waiting the Savoy thing makes more demage to her career).

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.