Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we knew exactly why we would tell you. We can only guess that Lidl used Grossie to get Soho Farmhouse membership and then either discarded Grossie or pissed her off.
They all use each other though.
Lidl seems to have trouble holding onto friends who are not paid so I suspect the issues lay with her.
Talking about paid friends and hired plus ones - what in the name of god was Cawwie doing there? A paid employee instead of her husband? And in every picture? What is her agenda? I dislike Cawwie intensely. Her job description is all over the place and, if attending, she should be taking the pictures only not sitting centre stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I know I probably totally missed this, but can someone give me a quick recap why Josie and Vic unfriended Lidl. Tia!
Because Lydia is a raging narcissistic witch, it took a little while for both Josie and Vic to see the light but they eventually did. We will know for certain if they have fallen out if Lydia doesn't attend Josies wedding this summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Elsie will be smothering her with the usual love bombing. I am praying Leonora gives Madam a very wide berth and that Josie has set her straight regarding the daft bint.
I don't think that's going to happen. Leonora "likes" (and sometimes comments) on every single IG post of Lydiot's. Anything to get a few free Lydiot subscribers ...
---
I know I probably totally missed this, but can someone give me a quick recap why Josie and Vic unfriended Lidl. Tia!
I'm speculating but I think Lydia was gossiping about Vic and other influencers to Josie and Josie told on her.

This as well ⬇⬇⬇

If we knew exactly why we would tell you. We can only guess that Lidl used Grossie to get Soho Farmhouse membership and then either discarded Grossie or pissed her off.
They all use each other though.
Lidl seems to have trouble holding onto friends who are not paid so I suspect the issues lay with her.
And this ⬇⬇⬇

Because Lydia is a raging narcissistic witch, it took a little while for both Josie and Vic to see the light but they eventually did. We will know for certain if they have fallen out if Lydia doesn't attend Josies wedding this summer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think that's going to happen. Leonora "likes" (and sometimes comments) on every single IG post of Lydiot's. Anything to get a few free Lydiot subscribers ...
It won’t last… LA way and Leonora will be out as fast as they were in!

Reactions: 25
Talking about paid friends and hired plus ones - what in the name of god was Cawwie doing there? A paid employee instead of her husband? And in every picture? What is her agenda? I dislike Cawwie intensely. Her job description is all over the place and, if attending, she should be taking the pictures only not sitting centre stage.
Amen Sister! Could not agree more…we don’t need any more shrieking, cackling, pretending the side-splitting laughter routine when it’s not vaguely humorous - oh and bad editing…she should be back at the bungalow searching for a loo that works - same as Lips Gordon.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had a boiled egg this morning. I wore my silk dressing gown over my trousers, spats, socks with garters and accessorised with cravate and pince nez. I steamed my bow before tying around my waist, looping carefully and making sure the steamed ends were perfectly placed vertically on my robe. I read my newspaper upside down and held a whiskey glass and cigar after my egg. I stared blankly out the window whilst holding a pout over my veneers. I was satisfied with my morning’s work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
If you read this you can see exactly why Lidl is sucking up to Leonora. I didn't know who she is but she's everything Lidl wants to be... and she was Josie's friend first.

Yes I’m sure Lydiot would love to be part of the British luxury club. But what does she have to offer? She doesn’t have the background, the education or anything to fit in. I don’t think a couple of Herpes bags, a mahagony table, a velvet riding hat or even a Royal Rover is enough to gain admission to affluent circles. She’ll forever be looking in from the outside. Will she stop the pretending when she realises that she will never be considered part of their club? I am expecting her to move on to a manifesting guru stage soon. 😀

Edited to add my burning question : how much did she pay to be mentioned by Hello magazine?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sitting here waiting for Lydiot and Ali to NOT post Happy Mother’s Day to their own mothers and mothers in law (and grandmas) and make it alllllllll about Lydia and the dogs and pending chicken motherhood 🐓 (actually probably only will be a mother to the eggs 🥚🥚and Ali will be the chicken mother) 😝

Happy Mothers Day to all of you celebrating today 💕💐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Off topic but sort of not because it’s about hair and we know how much Lydiot rambles on about hair (Not that I would take advice from her)

I have very thin, fine wavy (read scruffy) flyaway hair. I hate it. I’ve tried curly girl method to no avail, so really the only way to look semi decent is to use heat, but it is as a result quite dry and not shiny or glossy in any way. Any top tips for products or anything I could try to improve the condition of my hair? Or am I just stuck with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Off topic but sort of not because it’s about hair and we know how much Lydiot rambles on about hair (Not that I would take advice from her)

I have very thin, fine wavy (read scruffy) flyaway hair. I hate it. I’ve tried curly girl method to no avail, so really the only way to look semi decent is to use heat, but it is as a result quite dry and not shiny or glossy in any way. Any top tips for products or anything I could try to improve the condition of my hair? Or am I just stuck with it?
there’s a thread

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I have the same type of hair but I get extensions in order to deal/disguise it. My recommendation is a good shampoo without sulphates and a good conditioner, even though your hair is thin you still need a conditioner and to use masks.

Product will be your best friend. Mousse is good for volume and lightweight leave in smoothing creams to help with fly aways and give body. I would always blow dry my hair to get volume and then wave my hair as texture will make it look thicker. When you go to bed at night there are different methods you can use to help maintain the style so you don't have to use heat every day.

I also found it helps to get a blunt cut just above my shoulders or shorter.
---
So according to her latest tiktok the new RR is green with tan interiors

She needs to pick a story and stick with it. Did she grow up wealthy (which we know she didn’t) or not.

C61AC9D0-B028-43D8-B9DD-648960996EF5.jpeg

I wonder if she thinks this is the real Jason Statham 🤣 spoiler: It is not.

1CE0CC03-AD65-4F74-A0BF-971A51B5A5BE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Sitting here waiting for Lydiot and Ali to NOT post Happy Mother’s Day to their own mothers and mothers in law (and grandmas) and make it alllllllll about Lydia and the dogs and pending chicken motherhood 🐓 (actually probably only will be a mother to the eggs 🥚🥚and Ali will be the chicken mother) 😝

Happy Mothers Day to all of you celebrating today 💕💐
So true! The rest of us think of our own mothers and never ourselves but for Elsie it’s me, me me.... and can you imagine what the run up to her birthday is going to be like? 😴😴😴

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is so obviously bot buying. Her FB numbers didn’t move much for a year or so (while she was on an IG spending spree in 2020) and now they are jumping regularly while the quality of the vlogs and viewers and spons are declining. 🧐

I’m sure the big brands and PRs can spot this a mile away as they likely understand how to determine real engagement and following…. And notice we see very little of these partnerships these days (I’m sure for lots of reasons).

I think though the local and small IG brands that don’t understand the analytics or can’t get the big influencers to work with them are likely fooled by this or willing to just give Lydia one brief to get whatever they can for their brand (note she rarely works with these companies again and again over time). I’m starting to think this is 10000% shady cawwie doing the bot buying and small random brand deals. She’s trying to keep Lydia’s tanking career afloat… her own job/income secure and as mother to this chicken, Lydia… keeping her brat calm and sort of busy but not too busy… feeding the ego.

“Breathe chicken breathe… you have a major partnership with a store in Madrid. All we have to do is pay for our own flight, hotel and purchases and say it’s a girls trip. Then the vlog can be all about you and your shopping and everyone will think you are rich and that this is a major career highlight. And Vic, Josie and Claire will be so jealous of us.”

Speaking of bot buying…. I just noticed this on her IG account. Guess she’s trying to limit the reporting of bots and viewing who stopped following her (Vic etc)!

7C7FF43D-A670-4CD5-A354-CA5BD395E2FC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.