Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The delusion : "I wonder if, one day, If I ever don't want to do this job anymore, If they would let me have a TV show where I basically just take people around and explore the beautiful homes of England" =>>> Girl, the only reason they would actually consider it is because of your following and if you had a high profile/bankable image. No one would quit youtube and being an influencer to solely be on TV, you've got to be present and have a following on all media if you want to be relevant love. Anyways, I think there are tons of other potential candidates that would be considered before Lydia. For instance, I think people would rather have crazy Steph from Chateau Diaries presenting that type of show than chav Lydia.
Could you imagine 30 to 60 minutes of "oh wooooow" "perfeck"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
A visit to Cheltenham races and now she says it’s up there with Ascot. It’s a real life Mrs Bucket. Note the new hand gestures and weird top lip action…..she’s well up Smees arse….
View attachment 2044088View attachment 2044089View attachment 2044090View attachment 2044091View attachment 2044092View attachment 2044093
I think she has been watching Smee for awhile but now having met her, Lyds will be in full single white female mode. At least it will give Teefers a break from being copied

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Don't think it is open to the general public or is part of it open sometimes?. I didn't think it was,,,
They have a gift shop because I purchased a book online from there and Earl Spencer will sign it and write any inscription that you want. I bought one of his books about King Charles I.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Exceptional is the word of the flog!
Yes, if I hear her describe everything, I mean everything as "exceptional" one more time, I swear, I will have to have another banana to calm myself down. Last count so far I'm on my 44th banana and counting. haha

Plus whilst we are on the subject of overused words, I think she has given the word "obviously" and "basically" a run for their money, she just throws them in a every second sentence out of context and just for the sake of saying them, especially "obviously". Not everything is obvious, Lydiot. But according to Lydiot, it is. Ugh!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
It’s just like Meghan Markle in that way! 🤣😂
---

Isn’t Althorp, the home of Princess Diana, in Northamptonshire? She never mentions that.
💯
Althorp is near Harlestone, Northampton. In fact I have to drive pass it frequently! But as you've said no mention of that... I can't seem to find the comment in response saying that if it's not paid for, it's not mentioned. And there is the fact of a matter with Lidl. 0% authenticity.

Reactions: 19
A visit to Cheltenham races and now she says it’s up there with Ascot. It’s a real life Mrs Bucket. Note the new hand gestures and weird top lip action…..she’s well up Smees arse….
View attachment 2044088View attachment 2044089View attachment 2044090View attachment 2044091View attachment 2044092View attachment 2044093
Well spotted.

As for the vocabulary, I just saw @Elsewhere comment on Grossie's thread, about Leonora. They are all the same...

Screenshot_20230321_070803_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
JACKASS !!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
So I'm Northamptonshire born and bred, I moved north for a bit but returned recently.

They show nothing of it. The area the Millen Morons live has some great places to visit/eat, yet all they show is the same field and walk for a pub crawl. They don't eve showcase the pubs they visit (of which I know well). South Northamptonshire has always been a bit nicer with Towcester etc, but again... Nothing but the same old (although now nothing!)

I know the north/west of Northamptonshire like the back of my hand. Which réservoir is nice for a stroll, where the best bakery is, all the farm shop locations, owners of pubs/business etc because I became a regular! It really pisses me off that they show nothing of the area they live. Sure, support those big corporate businesses when they pay up Lidl. But what about your local shops and pubs??
Slightly off topic but I am west Northamptonshire please tell me all the farm shops you know!!! I’m closer to Banbury way (which would probably kill Lydia knowing that other people in Northamptonshire live closer to the Cotswolds than her 😂😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Where is he going with that briefcase?...

A. To the RR.
B. out the door and back again.
C. down for breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Where is he going with that briefcase?...

A. To the RR.
B. out the door and back again.
C. down for breakfast
can’t be C, what sort of an idiot would dress like that for breakfast? THIS is how you dress for breakfast!

E4192A35-8F26-45E9-BDA7-01C11045D39E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

001562A8-0ED1-4AEB-B1D5-90543FCAD0CC.jpeg

I mean - what do we do with this? Where do we put it? He’s walking across someone else’s room dressed for a board room meeting, with his trousers held up with string, carrying a business man’s brief case…Is it time for us all to book ourselves into ‘The Convent of the Little Sisters of the Skint’ to pray for guidance on this matter or do we all just give up and tell ourselves the brief case contains all his shoe polishing kit? My head hurts…💆‍♀️🤷‍♀️

09191371-96A2-4303-8762-58A37715D41B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.