Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she still speaks to Teefers and Char - she won't miss their wedding, she's just gradually cutting them out - she did that with Vic.

So they dropped off Mothers Day presents but went to the garden centre on their own rather than do anything nice for the Mums, and her Mum made her dinner!
I would guess chav and Josie would be the ones cutting her out ...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If she is sooo wealthy why didn't she take her mum out for a Mothers day meal? she hasn't got a loving bone in her body.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
After spending all day with Leonora in Cheltenham she comes back trying to copy her voice and gestures….it’s painful to watch…..but very funny too…..and feels the need to put her Blood red birkin on the butchers block……she honestly needs help…View attachment 2043405
Its a very clever handbag, it always knows where the camera is and which way to face

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Bahaha

423DD8F6-AFCF-4C22-A233-ED86012318D2.jpeg

---
The driver 😒

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The hand waving and finger pinching is out of control, so distracting.

Is she honestly trying to tell people she doesn’t accept PR packages because she’s ‘choosy’? Laughable

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Its an area I don't know tbh. There is a lack of vlogs including local nice places they visit. Ie country pubs, restaurants like Josie shows . Is the area lacking in quaint , quality places to go or are they too tight to buy food out?
So I'm Northamptonshire born and bred, I moved north for a bit but returned recently.

They show nothing of it. The area the Millen Morons live has some great places to visit/eat, yet all they show is the same field and walk for a pub crawl. They don't eve showcase the pubs they visit (of which I know well). South Northamptonshire has always been a bit nicer with Towcester etc, but again... Nothing but the same old (although now nothing!)

I know the north/west of Northamptonshire like the back of my hand. Which réservoir is nice for a stroll, where the best bakery is, all the farm shop locations, owners of pubs/business etc because I became a regular! It really pisses me off that they show nothing of the area they live. Sure, support those big corporate businesses when they pay up Lidl. But what about your local shops and pubs??

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So I'm Northamptonshire born and bred, I moved north for a bit but returned recently.

They show nothing of it. The area the Millen Morons live has some great places to visit/eat, yet all they show is the same field and walk for a pub crawl. They don't eve showcase the pubs they visit (of which I know well). South Northamptonshire has always been a bit nicer with Towcester etc, but again... Nothing but the same old (although now nothing!)

I know the north/west of Northamptonshire like the back of my hand. Which réservoir is nice for a stroll, where the best bakery is, all the farm shop locations, owners of pubs/business etc because I became a regular! It really pisses me off that they show nothing of the area they live. Sure, support those big corporate businesses when they pay up Lidl. But what about your local shops and pubs??
But she lives in Buckinghamshire/Cotswolds 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Vic in Paris with Cledepeaubeaute showing how you can look chic in a tweed blazer, trousers and flat ish Chanel shoes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

I honestly don t think Elsie has an eye for beautiful scenery, clothes. plants, interior decoration, books, music, makeup, hairstyles. etc., etc. Regarding local businesses she would have to be paid to show them. 🤑

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Wow Victoria's hair looks so good!

Captura de Pantalla 2023-03-20 a la(s) 15.07.03.png

I know this is Lydia's hair, but Lydia's hair look so bad! 😅 But go ahead Lydia, keep going to Despina. According to you she is doing wonders on your hair and we al know that Lydia never gets wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Does anyone wonder why she doesn’t see her younger sister or hang out with her so know she’s a lot younger than her

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Note to self don’t ever drink wine again when reading tattle , when Aldi came up with his string round his pants and brief case that’s bigger than him I spit my wine all down my legs , couldn’t stop laughing x

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I bet she still speaks to Teefers and Char - she won't miss their wedding, she's just gradually cutting them out - she did that with Vic.

So they dropped off Mothers Day presents but went to the garden centre on their own rather than do anything nice for the Mums, and her Mum made her dinner!
Something makes me think Lydia will still attend Josies wedding. A bit like how Claire attended hers even though they weren’t really good friends anymore but the invitation had already been sent and RSVP’d too.

Lydia attended Frows and they hadn’t been friends for that long (Lydia only became friends with her to get an invite)

Lydia attended part of Robins even though they weren’t actual friends

Lydia will attend Josies if she has been invited as she wouldn’t not miss the opportunity.

Josie does have balls but I’m not sure if they are quite big enough to rescind an invite. Plus Charlie and Ali were good friends.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good job that event wasn’t in London! Security at the Houses of Parliament be like ‘Woooah we’re not having history repeat itself!! What’s in the bag love? Gunpowder?’
Oh my God, tell me she didn't leave her house dressed like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.