Lydia Millen #172 Baiting Nicky and collecting her "Royal" Rover, her hair's fried and her career is over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww bless you ❤ it is tough on disability, you have to pay for things you can't do, whereas a healthy person can just do it themselves. It's hard and draining on the bank balance and your health ❤
It definitely is. And then there’s all the treatments/therapies you have to pay for that aren’t on the NHS, extra on fuel bills, etc. I’m sorry you have to go through it, too ❤

I highly doubt Lydia gets carer’s allowance for her dad. 1. She earns too much/“works” too many hours to qualify, and 2. She doesn’t do anything for him and hardly sees him, the lazy moo 😂 And remember, Lydia thinks she’s famous, so too well known to try and cheat the system 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Guys I’m speechless. Where to even begin?

He’s getting downright creepy now. Who is this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

View attachment 2041984

I want that table. I love me some barley twist. String for a belt because it is a modern twist? Ahhhhh...no. They are both trying too hard to force a style that they generally do not gravitate to. Nobody uses a LV briefcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I want that table. I love me some barley twist. String for a belt because it is a modern twist? Ahhhhh...no. They are both trying too hard to force a style that they generally do not gravitate to. Nobody uses a LV briefcase.
WHAT DOES HE NEED A BRIEFCASE FOR!?!? He’s gone round the twist!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

View attachment 2041984
So he took that briefcase with him for their free stay at the hotel, just so he can make a video with it? 🤯 It seems like they challenged themselves to try and cram as many of their pretentious belongings into a video as they can. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

View attachment 2041984
Oh dear oh dear...

I'm going to side step the whole "piece of string for a contemporary look" part because there are not enough words to express how ridiculous this is 👎👎👎

But if you're thinking to accessorise or not to accessorise? Ali dear, the answer is NOT TO accessorise with a damn briefcase. Have you honestly lost a bet where you have to cosplay as something you are clearly not?? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
This is so cringe! Even the chap on the YouTube Gentleman’s Gazette doesn’t come across like this and he wouldn’t be using a LV suitcase to style his outfit let alone a piece of string instead of a belt! Have they both lost the plot?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
A influencer needing a briefcase? I've seen it all now.
Fish need bicycles and Lips Gordon needs his business man’s LV brief case. Master of the utterly inane and out of date is a title he has fought long and hard for. He goes for a freebie stay in a house with Georgian windows (surprisingly NOT situated in a built up area like most others are!!!) and obviously he needs a brief case to walk around someone elses’s bedroom. Tch, honestly…Everyone knows he’s a business man! Also, the deeply insulting name he gives his vids (Gentleman’s Club 🤮🤢🤮) is so unfortunate! He needs to stop listening to ‘The Wife’. If he went down to breakfast wearing a cravat and a ginger tweed dressing gown they will NEVER be invited back. Clueless…Embarrassment ratio is high on this one. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!
---
Oh give me a brief case to walk round this room
The men in white coats are collecting me soon
My ’Hairmess’ string belt is a sight to behold
My birthday is soon - I’m a hundred years old…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
These are the funniest comments
1. Lids being a cold ass as usual
2. Ali pretending his weight loss isn’t because of the stress being married to her / the bland vegetable diet she has them on
FD1ED791-33BB-45D6-90D2-08B2A183F891.jpeg

5756BA67-1267-46E9-B7E1-F6D9073268D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

View attachment 2041984
Hahahahahhaa what a total and utter bellend!! I’m actually embarrassed for him! Stood in a smoking jacket, with a white roll neck (sorry this is my biggest ick on a man) the string belt, the briefcase as a prop…. Just what the actual duck is he thinking?? His mates must take the piss out of him so bad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.