Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whytho13

She really got me when she was advertising/ talking about her skin & me. She was talking about azalic acid & niacinamide as if that’s what’s making all the difference. It’s not it’s Retin a. It can’t be used in this country unless you buy on black market or it’s prescribed by a dermatologist. Skin & me have got round this by saying dermatologists are prescribing. I’m not sure if they are even based in this country. It’s not a new idea. It’s been done by at least one other company. What I don’t understand is if it’s legal why aren’t they shouting about using Retin a from the rooftops. I don’t know if influencers like Lidl & Teethers don’t know or are told not to mention it. But I know it would make me far more likely to buy it knowing about Retin a than what they describe it as.
I’ve not watched but it’s interesting that they’ve prescribed her azelaic acid and niacinamide (if I’ve understood you correctly). I have the same formula and I signed up because I was getting confused and anxious about my skincare routine being pregnancy safe and effective as we’re currently trying…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

K18

VIP Member
So she saved the bag unboxing for her return to TikTok.

There is no way she unboxed that and it wasn't done up - she's already unboxed it of course!

Also who would put an Etsy bag insert in a Hermes bag and box? We've easily found out they don't sell them! Idiot!
Didn’t she try and beg for those expensive inserts that Claire chanelle uses? I think she got gifted one but not sure if she uses it.

mustbeuni

VIP Member
If this is Josie, Elsie will have a whole cow when she finds out she is having Loro Piana fabrics 🐄🐄🐄
But they are expensive, and she doesn’t seem like she has the type of home that would inspire them to gift them to her. And we know she doesn’t spend money on things that aren’t obvious or cheap

It looks like a grotto now .

I think the whole vibe of their house now is sad, depressing and lonely
It’s the perfect house for the sad and lonely Millen Gordons

FreddieR

I sort of like the boots but they don't look right with the all black outfit. I don't know what you would wear them with but that plain simple all black just doesn't look right, maybe they ned to be worn with something less formal, more of a relaxed going to war look.
Yess!

See I really like the boots, but when Lidl showed them we all knew she'd style them badly. She has not got the initive or cool level for them and has fallen very short. Whilst being a bit better than her current cosplay options, I am not here for the match match 😂

I agree with that they'd look so much better styled up as casual warcore or even a grungey approach.

I don’t like the new Kelly. It’s too big for her frame and she doesn’t suit a brown burgundy/merlot/whatever color she’s calling it.
I think it's that fact everything is sage and the bunga is styled the way it is that's why. I do like my Share of maroon / wine / burgundy and it can be styled in a way that's isn't stuffy and old. But that's lidl style oh well..

Lola Faith

VIP Member
How do we know she sold him her Chanel with the pearls on the chain? She didn't ever own the Chanel covered in pearls - Claire has two the black and the cream!

Reactions: 14

adviseplz

VIP Member
Latest TT "January Kitchen Garden" ... pure comedy gold. Ricky Gervais, beware, Lyds is coming after your spot !

• The stomping and pushing around an empty wheelbarrow 😂😂😂
• Planning the garden for the year ... you can almost see the smoke emission from her pretending to think & then write in her empty diary.
• Drawing blocks in her diary
• Stomp stomp stomp

A great start to the week 😂
View attachment 1886709

The hair !!!
She could be the "stand-in" for Saruman " Lord of the Rings"
View attachment 1886710View attachment 1886718

View attachment 1886711View attachment 1886712View attachment 1886713
Has she taken a leaf out of Rosie-Londoner's book of adjectives?

• Haha
  • Angry

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Will she ever get dressed for work or will she always be in her wretched dressing gowns? So lazy and disrespectful to her subs. She just can’t be bothered a) to get dressed when she’s working and b) buy a tripod so she doesn’t have to grovel to the camera. Most of her stuff she stoops like a disproportionate Tyrannosaurus rex - little short arms bending forwards with huge head…

Thank you 🤣! T-Rex influencer is sooooo 2023!

• Haha

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I've got into watching Laura and her husband, they are renovating their Victorian house. LOVELY couple who actually love each other.
Thank you for recommending this channel, I have subscribed. So refreshing to watch someone who is real and not pretending they are something else. ❤

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
The empty shelves crack me up so much - she's banging on about Parisian Sweet - as if a vintage Hermes would be worthless - what a joke! I can throw it around as that's what you are meant to do! Surely that just makes you look like an idiot - most people would cherish a £7000 bag!

Why not title the vlog 'Hermes Unboxing'?????

Desperate to fill out her flog she has filmed herself chatting on the phone!
I’m not to the bag unboxing yet…. Why did she bury it? Why wouldn’t she do a dedicated video? And my gosh she’s spent 40 minutes talking about a massage and the skin stuff. And patting herself on the back for not knowing the details before she even gets to the bag.

Wonder if she will change the title?

• Heart