Lydia Millen #165 Gosh! I might be old and thick but Lidl really makes me sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for choosing my thread title, which received 56 votes. For those of you who missed the reference, it's a parting shot to a 'visitor' to the thread who was abusive about our ages, intelligence and use of certain exclamations! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Results of the last poll:

20230113_221359.jpg

* After a three week break, as anticipated, Lidl's first blog of the year was 2023 Intentions, goals, achievements...
* In her new year rant she finally addressed November's #savoygate, accusing those who called her out as "haters". Her fans knew she meant well and her family thought it was "adorable".
* She said she hates confrontation. Nicky said "recollections may vary".
* She said she doesn't want to depend on anybody. Ali and Cawwie breathed a sigh of relief.
* She said she's going to stand up for herself more...oh, you're usually such a meek little thing, Lidl.
* Lidl's going to listen to Prince Harry's audio book, Spare. She won't read any media comments as she wants to "form her own opinion". Let me help you. Self entitled, privacy and drama loving, narc with a victim complex, denying things they said, and blaming everything on other people including family.....and then there's Harry....
* She's at Aston Martin showroom, admitting what we knew all along, that the old car was on contract.
* She's now obsessed with burgundy, so cars and handbags all have to match. Didn't haters teach you not to be pretentious, Lidl #stablegate?
* In a second vlog of the year (What I got for Christmas) we learnt that she either buys her own gifts or makes a list of what she wants and hands it out. Thought things didn't make you happy Lidl?
* She shows her LV case from Vestiaire Collective/Ali but had clearly not even opened it.
* She's ordered a vintage Hermes bag....in burgundy. Everything will be vintage from now on....

In other news
MissMidnight listed 99 brands that worked with Lidl in 2022.
The sold out Globy kits keep popping up..... York and Wembley are latest sightings!
We continued to comment on the dressing room floor.
She's buying subscribers.
She criticises Ali for disciplining the doggies. Her heart breaks into a million pieces...
Her mortgage is "nearly" paid off.
Screenshot_20230114-081603_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Thanks for choosing my thread title, which received 56 votes. For those of you who missed the reference, it's a parting shot to a 'visitor' to the thread who was abusive about our ages, intelligence and use of certain exclamations! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Results of the last poll:

View attachment 1881463

* After a three week break, as anticipated, Lidl's first blog of the year was 2023 Intentions, goals, achievements...
* In her new year rant she finally addressed November's #savoygate, accusing those who called her out as "haters". Her fans knew she meant well and her family thought it was "adorable".
* She said she hates confrontation. Nicky said "recollections may vary".
* She said she doesn't want to depend on anybody. Ali and Cawwie breathed a sigh of relief.
* She said she's going to stand up for herself more...oh, you're usually such a meek little thing, Lidl.
* Lidl's going to listen to Prince Harry's audio book, Spare. She won't read any media comments as she wants to "form her own opinion". Let me help you. Self entitled, privacy and drama loving, narc with a victim complex, denying things they said, and blaming everything on other people including family.....and then there's Harry....
* She's at Aston Martin showroom, admitting what we knew all along, that the old car was on contract.
* She's now obsessed with burgundy, so cars and handbags all have to match. Didn't haters teach you not to be pretentious, Lidl #stablegate?
* In a second vlog of the year (What I got for Christmas) we learnt that she either buys her own gifts or makes a list of what she wants and hands it out. Thought things didn't make you happy Lidl?
* She shows her LV case from Vestiaire Collective/Ali but had clearly not even opened it.
* She's ordered a vintage Hermes bag....in burgundy. Everything will be vintage from now on....

In other news
MissMidnight listed 99 brands that worked with Lidl in 2022.
The sold out Globy kits keep popping up..... York and Wembley are latest sightings!
We continued to comment on the dressing room floor.
She's buying subscribers.
She criticises Ali for disciplining the doggies. Her heart breaks into a million pieces...
Her mortgage is "nearly" paid off.View attachment 1881466
Man when you summarise it, she really is the worst. And that’s just the first few weeks of 2023 😂😂😂

Well done for the intro 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There are some lovely properties on the market supposedly within budget and their search area. E.g.

I wonder why they aren’t getting a move on as she clearly hates their house

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lydia dear, let me help you. If you are seriously trying to turn yourself into the Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton), you would know that she has never been seen publicly or photographed with an Hermés bag. Her brands of choice for handbags are usually Mulberry and Aspinal of London. As for shoes, the brand of choice for almost all the royal women is the Gianvito Rossi 105 pumps and Emmy London for official appearances. And for clothes, you might want to start investing in Jenny Packham, Emilia Wickstead, L.K Bennet and Alexander McQueen. As for jewelry, well I really can't help you there. I mean, the royals are notorious for wearing jewelry that has been passed down for millenia and whose purchase history can be traced to the days before the modern pen and paper. It doesn't even have to be expensive, just a family hairloom piece that belonged to your great-great-great aunt or some old cousin twice removed.
That should form your 'royal wannabe' starter pack wardrobe

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Just posting this before Madame blows her top that PS has blown her big surprise 😂

I’m calling absolute bullshit that buying vintage means anything to her. She’s such a phoney
Saw the same thing !!! Some people just can’t stop lying!

Reactions: 22
Just posting this before Madame blows her top that PS has blown her big surprise 😂

I’m calling absolute bullshit that buying vintage means anything to her. She’s such a phoney
“Wonderful conversations’…oh please. I wonder if Jackariaeh knows about the real Lydia 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank you dear Captain for this new thread. Your recaps are the best, I hope you have a wonderful day painting…

Pssst! Whilst she’s out on a painting day, it’s her birthday on 22nd January. I know she’s going out for TSAGAOHOD…so it gives us all time to surprise her - As you were…

So bored with all this fuss over a wretched Hermes bag - yet again. It’s just too dull and boring and irrelevant. It’s a bag. It’s old. It’s burgundy. End of. Who cares?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone else wondering if Cawwie is up to her tits in Klarna trying to keep up with her pal…? Just me..? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lydia dear, let me help you. If you are seriously trying to turn yourself into the Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton), you would know that she has never been seen publicly or photographed with an Hermés bag. Her brands of choice for handbags are usually Mulberry and Aspinal of London. As for shoes, the brand of choice for almost all the royal women is the Gianvito Rossi 105 pumps and Emmy London for official appearances. And for clothes, you might want to start investing in Jenny Packham, Emilia Wickstead, L.K Bennet and Alexander McQueen. As for jewelry, well I really can't help you there. I mean, the royals are notorious for wearing jewelry that has been passed down for millenia and whose purchase history can be traced to the days before the modern pen and paper. It doesn't even have to be expensive, just a family hairloom piece that belonged to your great-great-great aunt or some old cousin twice removed.
That should form your 'royal wannabe' starter pack wardrobe
Day to day, the Princess of Wales is quite often spotted in jewellery brands like Missoma and Sézane, probably not luxury enough for Lydiot!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hermes unboxing and Lydia has changed her style yet again… jeans!!
The basic matching of boots and bag 😩
9FDE9E78-B4CA-4327-863F-09D65D95F6AB.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So she saved the bag unboxing for her return to TikTok.

There is no way she unboxed that and it wasn't done up - she's already unboxed it of course!

Also who would put an Etsy bag insert in a Hermes bag and box? We've easily found out they don't sell them! Idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really need her to get those rails put in so everything isn’t balanced hanging on the shelf above and sticking out into the room. Although obviously there then won’t be enough space for anything to hang and it will all be bunched up and pooling.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she saved the bag unboxing for her return to TikTok.

There is no way she unboxed that and it wasn't done up - she's already unboxed it of course!

Also who would put an Etsy bag insert in a Hermes bag and box? We've easily found out they don't sell them! Idiot!
Didn’t she try and beg for those expensive inserts that Claire chanelle uses? I think she got gifted one but not sure if she uses it.

Reactions: 15
At least she doesn’t like she is cosplaying…this style is back to her 2016 style which I liked, sleek, stylish and unfussy …looked classy IMO ..hairstyle look bit dated but like this …😬
It’s def one of her better looks. With a messy top knot or pulled back hair this would have looked even better. The boots are too much imo and look a bit silly

Reactions: 38
It’s def one of her better looks. With a messy top knot or pulled back hair this would have looked even better. The boots are too much imo and look a bit silly
I quite like the boots, but for me the jacket is a little too short, it cuts her legs off in the wrong place.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.