Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Thanks for choosing my thread title, which received 56 votes. For those of you who missed the reference, it's a parting shot to a 'visitor' to the thread who was abusive about our ages, intelligence and use of certain exclamations! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Results of the last poll:

20230113_221359.jpg

* After a three week break, as anticipated, Lidl's first blog of the year was 2023 Intentions, goals, achievements...
* In her new year rant she finally addressed November's #savoygate, accusing those who called her out as "haters". Her fans knew she meant well and her family thought it was "adorable".
* She said she hates confrontation. Nicky said "recollections may vary".
* She said she doesn't want to depend on anybody. Ali and Cawwie breathed a sigh of relief.
* She said she's going to stand up for herself more...oh, you're usually such a meek little thing, Lidl.
* Lidl's going to listen to Prince Harry's audio book, Spare. She won't read any media comments as she wants to "form her own opinion". Let me help you. Self entitled, privacy and drama loving, narc with a victim complex, denying things they said, and blaming everything on other people including family.....and then there's Harry....
* She's at Aston Martin showroom, admitting what we knew all along, that the old car was on contract.
* She's now obsessed with burgundy, so cars and handbags all have to match. Didn't haters teach you not to be pretentious, Lidl #stablegate?
* In a second vlog of the year (What I got for Christmas) we learnt that she either buys her own gifts or makes a list of what she wants and hands it out. Thought things didn't make you happy Lidl?
* She shows her LV case from Vestiaire Collective/Ali but had clearly not even opened it.
* She's ordered a vintage Hermes bag....in burgundy. Everything will be vintage from now on....

In other news
MissMidnight listed 99 brands that worked with Lidl in 2022.
The sold out Globy kits keep popping up..... York and Wembley are latest sightings!
We continued to comment on the dressing room floor.
She's buying subscribers.
She criticises Ali for disciplining the doggies. Her heart breaks into a million pieces...
Her mortgage is "nearly" paid off.
Screenshot_20230114-081603_Photos.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

lifestooshort

I care about my bags & after many years of working to be in a position to buy them & having a life threatening illness that has caused 6 hospital admissions & two ITU stays in the past year, I’ve realised that money in the bank & spending it when the time is right is not in 5 years-it’s now. I’m either going to be dead in 5years or not in a position to go out & use them. For the same reason my husband has bought me a second hand Porsche which I pick up next Monday. I’m not going down without a fight & having a bloody good time. I have been careful so that we won’t loose much money on them, particularly as price rises are so high at the moment so if the worst comes to the worst I have left instructions for my husband on how to sell them & after each price rise I adjust what I should get for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Wophie

VIP Member
This is the hard face of a woman who definitely picks a fight with you in the toilets of your local Wetherspoons on a Friday night

Screenshot_20230118-101741.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Lydia dear, let me help you. If you are seriously trying to turn yourself into the Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton), you would know that she has never been seen publicly or photographed with an Hermés bag. Her brands of choice for handbags are usually Mulberry and Aspinal of London. As for shoes, the brand of choice for almost all the royal women is the Gianvito Rossi 105 pumps and Emmy London for official appearances. And for clothes, you might want to start investing in Jenny Packham, Emilia Wickstead, L.K Bennet and Alexander McQueen. As for jewelry, well I really can't help you there. I mean, the royals are notorious for wearing jewelry that has been passed down for millenia and whose purchase history can be traced to the days before the modern pen and paper. It doesn't even have to be expensive, just a family hairloom piece that belonged to your great-great-great aunt or some old cousin twice removed.
That should form your 'royal wannabe' starter pack wardrobe

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

happyforest

Chatty Member
She is fundamentally an unfulfilled person. Her marriage (through her own fault) is not fulfilling. She has Carrie doing her contracts and chores, and doesn't have proper management that would afford her a more pragmatic view to what audiences are seeking. Currently she's pivoting from the cuntry-granny schtick that failed, to consuming endless Hermés (real and faux), in the hope of elevating herself further from the trenches of a childhood she deems meager. Cottoning to vintage Hermés because she thinks it will make her seem grander. As always, late to the party.

She's already burned through other "personas". The wannabe chic Architectural Digest era of black and white decor and sleek hair, the sexy gym babe, the rock-n-rolla look of concert tees with trainers and silk midi skirts, puppies(!!) for content, equestrian asshat, frilly dresses with combat boots, the Balmain era, the proud difficult woman, aging Mennonite cosplay, simpering nature loving gardner, yawn yawn yawn...

She has zero curiosity about the world, culture, or literature. If she actually had interest in any or all of the three, she would naturally evolve in a way that would seem more organic and aspirational. Then her expanding knowledge of such subjects would automatically polish her very rough veneer. But nah, the only topics that catch her avaricious eye, are things that she thinks make her seem "elevated" in her ill conceived notions of grandiosity. Cue the performative monotone voice-overs of Herself in cosplay, showcasing her version of "humble" but dripping in riches, stomping around nature dressed just so. Latching on to people she deems aspirational until she gets what she wants from them and drops them, never to be mentioned again.

She's made her husband, a young bloke that in his tiny heart of hearts loves everything urban, completely remake himself in what she thinks is the image of an old money gentleman. Yet in reality he looks like a befuddled OAP that needs his mouth wiping. The fact Ali bends the knee to every harebrained idea of hers, leaves her empty instead of content, because her strong bullying personality actually needs a strong personality to bring out respect and desire in her.

Her narcissism and need for absolute control doesn't allow her to let things be. To be unapologetically controversial which is her secret wish. No, instead she announces she will do as she wants in the coming year, implying she cares not if anyone doesn't like it. Yet she fails at that instantly by needing to have the last word across all the platforms. Always digging in and showing herself to be the thick headed dullard she is.

Between the silly podcasts she listens to for the admitted 4 minutes before giving the content her full support, bloviating about proven controversial topics for guaranteed outraged engagement (ex: Shia the battering dickhead & The Duke and Duchess of Sourness), and the ubiquitous manifestation movement that she fundamentally doesn't understand, I expect she will continue this path of constant reinvention until either she cancels herself fully out of sheer arrogance and stupidity or Ali leaves her and she leaves the Internet with her bushy tail between her short legs.

Bottom line, she will never be happy. With anything. Nothing will ever be enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Influenzermary

F998AAA6-15D6-4CC0-840C-574BAEC1A2C5.jpeg

618F93FB-47CB-455B-8E42-9F8374BF124F.jpeg

Looking at Lidl’s post I couldn’t help but see the Chancellor’s red Budget Box. And much like the government Lydia has no clue how to prioritise spending to get the best long term benefits and instead spaffs money she doesn’t have on things she doesn’t need.

That disgusting worn out Twilly does not go with the bag whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
😅😅😅

View attachment 1888677

Is it my imagination or has LC removed all pics of The Bunga reno from her IG grid ???
Just had a look, I think your right, I cant see any pix f the Bunga. I wonder what this means.

Looking at a picture of the dressing room someone posted I wanted a reminder of how it looked. I like the colouring downstairs but I think she has made a mistake doing the whole small room in this colour. But I think the pix speak for themselves. ;-). I know one image is in daylight and one is at night. It really looks bad when compared. Think you made a mistake Lydiot, shame. :(

old room.jpg
new room.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Kaylovescosmetics

I manifest a lot of things , Elizabeth Taylor’s diamond ring from Richard Burton was one of my manifestations but when it went up for auction I only had about fifty quid in the bank so that didn’t work out for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Julia123

VIP Member
guys... maybe everyone knows this but, I made an Amazon clothing purchase out of sheer need for a quick item for a trip and Amazon does such quick delivery I thought I'd try it. NO LYDIOT ITEMS, I PROMISE.

I never shop there for clothing but I know some known brands are on there which may be OK. I am in SHOCK AND HORROR at what arrived to my home. The quality of fabric is horrific and the sizing and stitching is a joke and mind you some things were inexpensive, but some things were like $40-60 Each! The qualty of the worst of the worst fast fashion looks like bespoke tailoring compared to this stuff.

When I brought the items to my UPS store (the free way to drop and return with Amazon in the US), the guy told me that Amazon INCERERATES MOST OF THE RETURNS, EXPECIALLY THE CLOTHING. He scanned my items and told me what was marked as RED which would be destroyed and NOT sent back to sell. Not only is this absolutely irresponsible to produce and sell this sub par and highly marked up clothing (likely very underpaid workers in China and other countries) but they don't even bother to resell it! I wanted to vomit in the UPS store. This should be OUTLAWED.

And worse yet... SO MANY influenzers like Lydiot are shilling this stuff almost every day and promoting it as if it's some high quality store to shop in. NEVER AGAIN!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

im_843

‘Did I make a jibe or did your thoughts tell you I made a jibe’

Jesus 😅😅😅

She needs to sack that life coach, pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

lifestooshort

Dear All
Thank you for your good wishes & kind support. @Oops I’m sticking around for the long haul or at least till I see the destruction that LEM brings on herself & finally ends her career. I fully intend to live life to the full or at least within my energy levels but this space & community is lovely for those quieter moments & you have seen me through many of my hospital admissions. So thank you all for being part of this space❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Namima

VIP Member
Latest TT "January Kitchen Garden" ... pure comedy gold. Ricky Gervais, beware, Lyds is coming after your spot !

• The stomping and pushing around an empty wheelbarrow 😂😂😂
• Planning the garden for the year ... you can almost see the smoke emission from her pretending to think & then write in her empty diary.
• Drawing blocks in her diary
• Stomp stomp stomp

A great start to the week 😂

The hair !!!
She could be the "stand-in" for Saruman " Lord of the Rings"
Screenshot_20230116-123345_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230116-124526_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230116-123355_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230116-123400_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230116-123402_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Julia123

VIP Member
Once again, she posts photos as more of a me me me and less about the love she feels for anyone else besides herself. Even the nice things she says about people is about clothing, summer homes, cars and pools for the most part. barf

P.S. Those wedding outfits aren't timeless unless you are Lydia who is completely out of touch. They are extremely 80's hahaha

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

K18

VIP Member
Oh I 100% don’t believe she got the bag right after making her wish but all this manifestation crap grinds my gears. It implies that everyone else just isn’t wishing for the things they want/need in their life hard enough.
Manifestation is a bunch of bollocks. It is not rocket science to understand that you will feel better if you have a more positive outlook. Manifesting materials items is a load of shit too. You want a gold birkin, you go into Hermes and ask to be put down for a gold birkin, gold birkin gets delivered to store and your SA texts you saying your bag has arrived. You didn’t manifest it, you put your name down and was given it. The universe didn’t give it to you, you requested it and then paid for it.

Is it manifesting when I am sat on the train and decide I would like a warm croissant from the coffee shop near my work? I get there and they are either there or they are not. The universe didn’t decide whether or not I got my croissant that day.

Josie says she manifested their current house but did you manifest it or did you drive past it, likeit, googled it, saw it was for sale so decided to put in an offer?

It’s funny that no influencer ever mentions when their manifestations don’t come true.

New game for us to play: did she manifest it or is it a coincidence?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
For some people it's their 'thing'. I've been into handbags for going on 20 years now; I have a few designer pieces from waaaaay back in the day when I actually had disposable income AND it was possible to get good stuff for less than £1k. Mostly now I just drool but I still appreciate them.

That being said, I know plenty of people who aren't fussed at all, and I completely respect that. Even I would struggle to justify the amount some bags go for these days: £30k on the resale market for a bag that won't even hold my iPhone, just because it has a particular name on the label? :sick: If I had pro-footballer money maybe, but we all know Ms Lidl is broke as a joke, otherwise she'd still have something left in her collection besides fake/second-hand Hermezzzzz.
You have influenced me!!

#166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H Tote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Julia123

VIP Member
Someone is salty in the tik tok comments today

And some funny comments but most are gushing so she must be deleting.

796C4224-7776-48AA-94AE-B2293DE3E934.jpeg
BA2615E7-595C-4209-A30B-11E6365A1B3F.jpeg
8A1B7640-37C2-4FA6-85C5-FBEB1C7362BD.jpeg
5F2CD2DE-4B54-4FC9-8119-433958FAACEA.jpeg
4420C281-B176-4A0D-A634-4DD83033F64B.jpeg
995D7CF4-9142-4A33-8A4B-B1B60884ED71.jpeg
02F51A3D-022F-408C-B0DF-8C04F1473622.jpeg
D170DF40-9671-4CDD-9D19-8C3DAE8DAC9A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Since we are boasting about our Grandmothers Lydia, mine went scuba diving for her 70th birthday.

Previous occupations include

Air hostess
Farmer
Seamstress
Accountant
Cocktail waitress in LA

Grandma Wophie is a bad bitch 😎

• Heart
  • Haha