Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maisie doats

And none of these "manifesters" just say the truth do they? That what they're actually manifesting is just cold, hard cash. Too tacky to admit that I guess.

Let's assume she's telling the truth and that her mum had to give up playing because of the divorce. As a daughter, wouldn't it be your absolute priority (having made as much money as Lydia has) to get your mum a piano again. To be grade 8, this must have been a massive part of her mum's life and yet the only time it occurs to Lydia to buy a piano is when she can use it as a flex. Sickening.
I apologise reader49 I hadn’t read your post when I posted my comment. Please forgive me🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Eeeew that foundation looks as grubby as Lidl with her 15 layers of fake tan! If you look close enough you'll be able to observe happy bacteria having a party in there.

I just ordered the Erborian CC-creme, anybody tried it? I've heard good thing but you never know.
I have and I like it, very subtle. I was influenced by Jo Jones who raved about it, I like it 😄

• Heart
Okay, I can’t keep track and I’m learning… if we believe the positioning that she bought the new tan Birkin from Hermes, how much would it have been in the store?

mustbeuni

VIP Member
The Jones road beauty isn’t bad. I bought on he recommendation of a smaller influencer who bought it. She had to exchange hers for a different shade. And the customer service was why I bought it. You don’t send it back, they ask you to pass it on to someone who can use it. And they just send you a new one.

Oops...

VIP Member
Are you sure @Oops... that he wasn't actually saying "ARE YOU LOST BABY GIRL?" His accent is rather strong, especially if you've had a tipple or two.

Reports of his current attire are very odd indeed because last time I saw him he was shirtless. Where did he find an I hate Danish Blokes tee? Is Lydia here to bring unsexy back? Is that rexy person trying to sabotage my fun? Is Carrie upset because I took the chicken's eggs to make sammies for myself and Mads? Ugh, I will never know, will I?

BTW, can anyone come untie me? If it weren't for the Alexa doo-hickey that was kindly made available to us all by dear @MissMidnight, I wouldn't even be able to be posting a plea for help. Wilbur Wallace is MIA too, FML. He locked eyes with Miss G, @Geranium's cat, and is now gone.

Help?? Anyone??

p.s. Mads fell asleep after eating half a dozen of my egg salad sandwiches. I can hear him snoring in Danish...

View attachment 1898717
Hang on, I’ll just put a few more pairs of woolly tights on and my green nylon Kagool and I’ll be there like a shot! Don’t panic!!

Oh Lawks! She hasn’t seen the lion coming in behind him...HAVISHAM! Bring me my stout boots please! What are Wilbur Wallace and Miss G doing in my tights drawer? Who put them in there? Is there an Oceanfront marauder afoot?

• Haha

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I thought that the Himalayan or what ever it is called was only produced in very small quantities ie 2, so very difficult to get. I don’t think I would walk around with something that expensive. They say that lots are fake… look at lidl 😂
They’re rare but not that rare. And most come without diamonds. And she probably bought it at tge boutique where the bags are expensive but nowhere near resell prices

View attachment 1897483Gosh for some reason my phone is being an arse and not letting me add photos and chopping me off mid message!

Saw this reply to a comment Lydia left on a random TikTok. Is this a friend or is she laughing at Lydia?
Either way it made ME laugh!
That’s All That’s Pretty (she has her own Tattle Thread), aka “Laura-Ad” to us Tattlers. She’s got her own problems, but on IG, I still find her tolerable and sometimes interesting. She must have been over the moon that Lydia commented on her post, as she has fewer followers. I can’t tell if she’s trolling her or not, but as she does wear headbands and wants to be the Princess of Wales’ BFF.

• Haha

whytho13

I heard a different story, she was on a plane sitting next to a big cheese from Hermes and he designed the bag after chatting to her. I also heard that she doesn’t like it 🤷‍♀️
I can well believe it! The B & K are very structured quite heavy looking which IMO aren’t a natural fit for a lot of styles and clothes. I really don’t like them paired with athleisure for example. If I were styling Jane Birkin I’d head straight to Chloé!

Longhorndreamer

Agree! I think she impulse bought that bag. Rookie move with 7k. She only goes to the occasional “work” meeting or lunch and that’s when it will look great.

She used to have a fendi perkaboo in a similar color that she sure did batter… and she didn’t matchy matchy to her shoes but you can see she struggled to style it in most of these pics. She mostly tried to wear it with burgundy dresses and coats rather than let it be a beautiful neutral with camel and black. Though a few pics are more successful.

View attachment 1889433View attachment 1889434View attachment 1889435View attachment 1889436View attachment 1889437View attachment 1889438View attachment 1889439

I’ve been on the hunt for that gucci bamboo handle bag in black. I love it!! They are hard to find! How do you like it?
Her nose looks so different in these photos 😲

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Latest TT "January Kitchen Garden" ... pure comedy gold. Ricky Gervais, beware, Lyds is coming after your spot !

• The stomping and pushing around an empty wheelbarrow 😂😂😂
• Planning the garden for the year ... you can almost see the smoke emission from her pretending to think & then write in her empty diary.
• Drawing blocks in her diary
• Stomp stomp stomp

A great start to the week 😂
View attachment 1886709

The hair !!!
She could be the "stand-in" for Saruman " Lord of the Rings"
View attachment 1886710View attachment 1886718

View attachment 1886711View attachment 1886712View attachment 1886713
Ha, that “reels” is a comedy classic, the stomping on the gravel! It reminds me of the scene from Singing in the Rain when the noise from the pearls is deafening😂.

1 min mark

• Haha
  • Heart

WeLoveTea

Random, does anyone think she’s had lipo on her inner thighs? She’s always said she hated her inner thighs and they look a lot thinner these days..

Chels71

Chatty Member
I was thinking as I was writing it, maybe her father even lent them the money, it might not even be a bank.
I know here in the U.S. you can pay to get public info on yourself and anyone online on sites. I wonder if that’s available in the UK and usually you can get it for a 1.00 trial for 7 day’s! Any taker’s? 🤭 finding out to see if Lydia really paid off her mortgage and if she lied 🤥 she would look really bad to her subscribers who don’t believe that she’s done terrible things to Nicky Lazou and other friendships she can’t keep!! Please disregard if you think it overstepped privacy that just came to me since it should be public knowledge!!!