Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
@happyforest I've told Rishi while I go and learn a bit of dancing with Gio (hope you dont mind @becky bloomwood ), don't go playing poker with Mad Mikk you don't know what he'll put in your drink 😊

Also can I confirm some of the food will be provided by Daylesford? as Rishi and I are quite fans of the place its a 'dream' to buy your groceries from!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
She “didn’t instantly buy it” …!? Really!? Wasn’t it £7,000 or something? WHO would impulse buy a £7k anything. Why would you even feel you need to add that? God she’s annoying and she’s being a complete asshat in the comments, too.
Basically as soon as you say sold to Parisian sweet you have to buy. He doesn’t tolerate being messed around and does state clearly that he will block you if he doesn’t have serious buyers that pay immediately

I think it’s smokes and mirrors. Yes she may spend on handbags, shoes and some clothes that are discounted. But she gets or certainly used to get a lot of freebies. The food they appear to eat is basic cheddar, pasta and bread. They never seem to go on holiday they pay for themselves, or out for dinner or the cinema or just anywhere on their own steam at their own cost. I think whilst she spends she squirrels money away - this is the women who flogged a clock for £1!! She gives the illusion of wealthy but I think she’s as frugal as f**#! I bet they turn the light and heating off and hence why they are always snuggling in front of the fire. It’s all they ever seem to do!
You probably are correct. Oh the day when the influencers become like the high street shops. All dead and full of coffee shops with everyone getting high on careen.. and Lydia drinking out of her Hermes bag 🤣

• Haha

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
@happyforest I've told Rishi while I go and learn a bit of dancing with Gio (hope you dont mind @becky bloomwood ), don't go playing poker with Mad Mikk you don't know what he'll put in your drink 😊

Also can I confirm some of the food will be provided by Daylesford? as Rishi and I are quite fans of the place its a 'dream' to buy your groceries from!
Go right ahead, I don’t mind at all, in fact I plan to organise a ladies excuse me dance, that Danish bloke looks rather tasty 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Aesthetics 101

Maybe she was never really in to her bags and they we just there to help create an image solely for making money. Now it s faking loving dogs and gardening.
I think she is and was into her bags. In her old videos she once had a deep appreciation for them.
Something happened in this last year that tipped her over into this. I do think the sting of Glo remains, and she probably suspects that Nicky still has something she is withholding. And Lydia knows Nicky has too much class not to release what she has.
To have so much over your head, lingering there, something is eating away at her slowly.

It is as if she is waiting for the other shoe to drop.

• Heart

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Genuinely looks like she's dyed her hair GREY. I don't understand how she gets her hair so wrong all the time?!! No wonder she whangs on about it so much, c it's completely baffling.
You shouldn’t be surprised, she gets EVERYTHING wrong. for a young woman who’s always online it’s baffling that she is so out of touch. I wonder if she’s deliberately trying to be an outlier trying to be different, copying yes but mixing trends that sit oddly together, like that coastal grandmother nonsense that she changed to country. That worked.

• Sad

TheMushroom

Oh deary, deary me. I take a break from social media for a couple months only to return to our favorite resident gremlin having a public ooopsie and wearing headbands? Still up to debate which one is worse. But one's for sure, I'm here for some delicious 2023 tea :sneaky:

Hope y'all had lovely holidays and are already owning January 😇

Oooh Gosh! Thank Goodness you're back ❤
You'll love this!
Can't wait for the new thread where dear @Miscanthus will summarize the tea parties we were having 🤭🤣

• Haha

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I myself agree with Lydia on this one quite honestly but I also like Will and Kate not saying Lydia didn’t but I see how the media spins narrative’s and don’t think we have to pick sides when you wish them both well! I do see things that Prince Harry has said and I don’t agree with how he’s handling and I don’t think Meghan is the best for him but that’s who he wants to love and I can’t hate him for that and wanting to spend a life outside of the royal family! Because he wanted to continue to work as part time and he felt it was worth doing so and it’s the royal family that didn’t want him part time! And I don’t understand that because he wasn’t officially full time working royal anyways!! But enough of the royals this is the Lydia shitshow!!
It’s harry that is the narcissist. He chose a woman who would fit his agenda. Is some if it true. Probably. Should he be airing out so much family business. Probably not. So of course Lydia loves him. He’s just as crazy as she is.

This is what influencers who want to appear wealthy wear, this is definitely not what you see wealthy women wear well at least not in London or where I live in Surrey 🤣 🤣
Erica is just as tacky and label crazy as Lydia.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
When will she start to realise that Hermes doesn't scream old money 🤔 all I see are influencers and a lot of low grade celebrities carrying them. She would be better off with Chanel or Mulberry
She was gifted 3 or 4 mulberry bags. 1 she gave to Carrie, 2 she donated to smart works and I am not sure what happened to the red one.

Margo Polo

VIP Member
This is what I thought. My husband has psoriasis on his scalp with flares up every 6 weeks or so it seems. He manages it with TGel (?) Shampoo. He inherited it from his mum, and I suspect my children may both have it. What a knob saying she's cured it 😂
My mom has it. She rubbed banana peel on it at night and wrapped it up in Saran Wrap. I don’t think she’s had any flat ups for over 37 years.

She said behind her ears gets very dry and she has always said eyeshadow irritates her eyelids, so sounds like as you say.
I can’t wear any purple eyeshadow as it irritates my eyelids and leaves a rash. ( or browns that look like they may contain purples)

• Wow

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Kidney For Sale…

My hubby sold his kidney, what a hero what a pet
He sold it so that I can have a new bag and I bet
That you might ask a friendly man to sell a body part
To buy a bag for you that’s widely known as walking art
I’ve seen another bag I like owned by an ancient queen
So I’m making him some soup and then we’ll talk about his spleen…
Good ‘un, cos she’s slowly sucking the life outta him.

• Sick
  • Haha