Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
I want that too heard good things, if anyone has any recommendations, I know this isn't a makeup thread haha but for lightweight foundation that is glowy that I don't need to wear primer with and doesn't slide off my face by lunchtime that would be great!
I have an oily t-zone and wear spf so it will be interesting to see how it performs :). I can post my thoughts if you like when I've tried it (if it's not against the rules).

Reactions: 11

Aesthetics 101

Not yet watched it… but she is certainly not smart. Just a pathological narcissistic human, who thinks playing psychological games because SHE alone thinks she is similar to Meghan / Harry scenario. Darling .. if you come back down to earth and behave more compassionate and less fake, then people will relate to you more. Instead, you come across as a one trick pony.
She fuels the rage in me.
Does anyone actually watch Harry and Megan and like them? Or is it just "hate viewing/reading"? I do not follow them because I don't really have an interest. But obviously they are "successful" and perhaps Lydia is saying, "Well, I can't make everyone love but I sure can make everybody hate me. Either one makes me money and gets me attention."

That is quite rare for an Estate Agent to want you to do the viewings. Of course if it is your preference then fine. I have bought and sold many and always found it slightly awkward when meeting the stranger who’s house I am just about to look round.

Hilarious.
It isn't rare here to do viewings of your house yourself. We have had a couple of properties for sale and have done the majority of viewings ourselves.

We were also shown round the majority of properties by the owner too.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Carry your carrots in your new kelly!!

Vlog is up - usual stuff - nothing going on - Skin & Me ad! She's sat in the room of doom - sorry empty room - now jumpers on the bag and shoe shelves!

Reactions: 10

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Oh is that the gold mini kelly? It looks bigger than what I thought a mini kelly would be. I thought that was the new "wish" bag.

Wow! Love that she’s not posting anything from the Lydia renovation. Honestly I bet she hates it. Funny she follows Ali and globy!

Saw this post from a year ago… The Old Rectory. 🤔 as in teefer’s house?

View attachment 1888346
I don't think its teefers, teefer goes for prettier more floral fabrics. And I think teeter chooses her own fabrics.

Mrs Mangel

It depends on the estate agent. All the houses I’ve bought and sold the estate agents asked me if I want to do the viewings or if I want them to. I’ve always done them as I know the house, area, know the materials used for kitchen worktops, quirky things etc can answer any questions.

I think Lydia would think of herself as ‘famous’ and that she’ll be bombarded with ‘fans’ wanting to view so would leave up to the estate agent. Funny if a viewer stole her prized Hermes!!
That is quite rare for an Estate Agent to want you to do the viewings. Of course if it is your preference then fine. I have bought and sold many and always found it slightly awkward when meeting the stranger who’s house I am just about to look round.

Hey Lydia, Look up how the word "preface" is pronounced. it's PRE-fiss, not pree-FACE.
Also, have you touched up your hair in a new shade of cement grey?
Back to your video now, how much fun can it be opening presents you have dictated to everyone to buy you? It's so sad, spoiled brattish and childish, having such detailed and curated lists at your age! to give out to people, as if you don't buy whatever you want whenever you want it. As for the amazing xmas dinner Ali prepared, spare us pls, we all saw how amazing it was: you on the far end of the wonky table stuffing your face and hogging the wine, before Ali could even sit down, 2 klm away from you, on the other end... How lovely and cozy, hahaha! Dining napkins spread out instead of festive placemats, with you, it's all about owning stuff and having things ...You're too lazy and don't give a rat's ass about making the effort to actually use them unless there are people to -somewhat- try to impress, which to be frank, you don't really do either if we backtrack to the lovely meal you prepared for your friends where you made a fig tart without figs, an asparagus risotto with no asparagus, and had no shame either. You bore the heck out of me, Man, I can't stand to even watch your video to the end; it's something I do as a reality check- watching you babble on incoherently, flicking your frazzled hair, tone-deaf and in denial of the shitstorm brewing around you, never ceases to make me wonder..
Hilarious.

I am looking forward to the day Lydia is exposed to U and Non U. It will be laughable.

Signifiers only the public school (different to state school, remember and a “higher” form of Private school) set tend to understand. And sadly they secretly judge others on.

For instance I went to a public school for less than a year and was judged because I politely (in my mind) said thank you when I was served food or excuse me if I should burp. These were, to public school pupils, teachers, matrons and masters unacceptable and signs of being middle class - which was the worst thing these snobs thought you could be.

The set she wants into and pretends to be, will see through her without her knowing how or why.

I’m waiting for a mirror to become a looking glass.
I just read about U and non-U in a book about the history of English country houses in the twentieth century. Fascinating stuff!

Chels71

Chatty Member
Thanks for choosing my thread title, which received 56 votes. For those of you who missed the reference, it's a parting shot to a 'visitor' to the thread who was abusive about our ages, intelligence and use of certain exclamations! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Results of the last poll:

View attachment 1881463

* After a three week break, as anticipated, Lidl's first blog of the year was 2023 Intentions, goals, achievements...
* In her new year rant she finally addressed November's #savoygate, accusing those who called her out as "haters". Her fans knew she meant well and her family thought it was "adorable".
* She said she hates confrontation. Nicky said "recollections may vary".
* She said she doesn't want to depend on anybody. Ali and Cawwie breathed a sigh of relief.
* She said she's going to stand up for herself more...oh, you're usually such a meek little thing, Lidl.
* Lidl's going to listen to Prince Harry's audio book, Spare. She won't read any media comments as she wants to "form her own opinion". Let me help you. Self entitled, privacy and drama loving, narc with a victim complex, denying things they said, and blaming everything on other people including family.....and then there's Harry....
* She's at Aston Martin showroom, admitting what we knew all along, that the old car was on contract.
* She's now obsessed with burgundy, so cars and handbags all have to match. Didn't haters teach you not to be pretentious, Lidl #stablegate?
* In a second vlog of the year (What I got for Christmas) we learnt that she either buys her own gifts or makes a list of what she wants and hands it out. Thought things didn't make you happy Lidl?
* She shows her LV case from Vestiaire Collective/Ali but had clearly not even opened it.
* She's ordered a vintage Hermes bag....in burgundy. Everything will be vintage from now on....

In other news
MissMidnight listed 99 brands that worked with Lidl in 2022.
The sold out Globy kits keep popping up..... York and Wembley are latest sightings!
We continued to comment on the dressing room floor.
She's buying subscribers.
She criticises Ali for disciplining the doggies. Her heart breaks into a million pieces...
Her mortgage is "nearly" paid off.View attachment 1881466
Only in Princess Lydia’s Narcissist Psychopath Mind she’s a princess 👑 🙌😂

• Haha

iruinart

Not here to defend her by any means but the subscriber growth could be on the back of uploading shorts. Now I’ve had a look at her channel and she hasn’t uploaded a short in ages which contradicts my aforementioned assumption. But just wanted to point that out.
We have seen massive follower growth due to shorts so I wouldn’t be surprised if she could experience the same.

Aesthetics 101

Wallpaper like that (though lovely) is VERY niche and is not wise to install in a basement room as big as her office… before listing the house. It will be an expense in the mind of the future buyer…. To rip out… if that isn’t their style. It’s a nice fresh white room right now that needs zero changes.

Prediction in addition… those white built ins are gonna be painted green… as in the same as Ali’s office. Then she’s gonna want all new furniture, lighting, and so on. Then she’s gonna rip up allll of the kindly gifted basement flooring that she says can’t be mopped as it’s defective (yeah righ Jan) for the burnt lewk flooring like the 2nd floor and repaint the whole basement and gym green as well. Then maybe she’ll address the “games room” padded bar and not working bathroom… when she should just remain focused on that padded bar makeover and fixing/remodeling then on working bathrooms. List the house and MOVE.

A move and renovation is a ton of content.
Are they putting their house on the market then?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Chels71

Chatty Member
Does anyone actually watch Harry and Megan and like them? Or is it just "hate viewing/reading"? I do not follow them because I don't really have an interest. But obviously they are "successful" and perhaps Lydia is saying, "Well, I can't make everyone love but I sure can make everybody hate me. Either one makes me money and gets me attention."
I myself agree with Lydia on this one quite honestly but I also like Will and Kate not saying Lydia didn’t but I see how the media spins narrative’s and don’t think we have to pick sides when you wish them both well! I do see things that Prince Harry has said and I don’t agree with how he’s handling and I don’t think Meghan is the best for him but that’s who he wants to love and I can’t hate him for that and wanting to spend a life outside of the royal family! Because he wanted to continue to work as part time and he felt it was worth doing so and it’s the royal family that didn’t want him part time! And I don’t understand that because he wasn’t officially full time working royal anyways!! But enough of the royals this is the Lydia shitshow!!

lifestooshort

I used to use Skin & Me, a bit before they started using influencers (which annoyed me, the amount they started using them - they were everywhere!), and the dermatologists are legitimate. I was prescribed tretinoin (the retin-a), but it’s not in all their formulas, so they won’t give it to everyone. You tell them about your skin, send photos, and they give you what it needs. My skin wasn’t great (genetics, hormones, bad luck), so mine was tretinoin/clindamycin/niacinamide.
It might be that they weren’t prescribed tretinoin, or don’t want to admit they need it because they don’t want to be seen as aging? (Because it’s used for wrinkles and acne.) Can’t image why they wouldn’t be allowed to mention it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Can I ask why you stopped using it?

Meadowblue

Some people think she is ugly, some don’t, we are never all going to see things the same way. Her ugly personality definitely doesn’t help matters.
And that's fine (oh, no.. I don't mean to sound like her 😆) I just think attacking looks isn't ok..

Reactions: 8

Miscanthus

VIP Member

New thread lovelies. Please add to recap as I'm still catching up.😁

Reactions: 8