Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
A PRE-SPRING LIFE RESET & REORGANISE | Lydia Elise Millen
Wasn't this last weeks video? How boring.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
I do believe it's most definitely a job and depending on how good they get at it, it can go all the way to being a marketing firm.
That said, our Lydiot here is still just a door-to-door salesperson, but digitally. Though, that is a step up from a pyramid scheme catalogue sales which she, luckily, has never promoted.
Agree. In fairness there are some bloody good online marketers on Instagram ( or influencers … I mean influenza .. 🤣🤣)… but Lydia is indeed a sales person, who I feel has ostracised so many of the other influencers who do well.

Allexie01

VIP Member
'Sorry but with all the brown jackets and dull colours, one look at those shelves with those jackets/blazers and I would think it was a mans dressing room.
Agree! I think she impulse bought that bag. Rookie move with 7k. She only goes to the occasional “work” meeting or lunch and that’s when it will look great.

She used to have a fendi perkaboo in a similar color that she sure did batter… and she didn’t matchy matchy to her shoes but you can see she struggled to style it in most of these pics. She mostly tried to wear it with burgundy dresses and coats rather than let it be a beautiful neutral with camel and black. Though a few pics are more successful.

View attachment 1889433View attachment 1889434View attachment 1889435View attachment 1889436View attachment 1889437View attachment 1889438View attachment 1889439

I’ve been on the hunt for that gucci bamboo handle bag in black. I love it!! They are hard to find! How do you like it?
Her posture was dreadful even back then!!!!

lexi19sch

do people *really * care about bags? maybe it's because I'm poor but I cant imagine giving a damn...

• Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
Hang on, I’ll just put a few more pairs of woolly tights on and my green nylon Kagool and I’ll be there like a shot! Don’t panic!!

Oh Lawks! She hasn’t seen the lion coming in behind him...HAVISHAM! Bring me my stout boots please! What are Wilbur Wallace and Miss G doing in my tights drawer? Who put them in there? Is there an Oceanfront marauder afoot?
Oh Miss G……some decorum please. I was distracted by Russell/Maximus giving me a back massage 💆‍♀️

• Haha

rocky2005

I have psoriasis. It's exacerbated by stress and alcohol and it's genetic. It appears in various different places on my body including my face and hairline. If you have dry scaly skin on your elbow(s) it's usually a sign it's psoriasis.
I didn’t know alcohol aggravated it! Thanks 😊

• Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
I just read about U and non-U in a book about the history of English country houses in the twentieth century. Fascinating stuff!
Nancy Mitford is an utter treat on this topic.

That clearly is a racehorse.She’s clearly shown not interest in racing.For somebody that so Country why has she shown not interested in horse racing and it’s meetings.Cheltenham festival will soon be on be upon on us.We’ll see.
The idea of Lydia at Cheltenham makes me roar with laughter.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
We don't know for certain but if either mini Kelly are real they would have been bought on the resale market where they sell for around 30k.
Her first birkin must have been pretty expensive too! The grotty trashed one that is no longer worth a penny!

• Sad

K18

VIP Member
Oh is that the gold mini kelly? It looks bigger than what I thought a mini kelly would be. I thought that was the new "wish" bag.

Wow! Love that she’s not posting anything from the Lydia renovation. Honestly I bet she hates it. Funny she follows Ali and globy!

Saw this post from a year ago… The Old Rectory. 🤔 as in teefer’s house?

View attachment 1888346
I think she got the gold mini Kelly in the summer or around then. It looks different to the black one, seems to have a wider base and rounded corners.

K18

VIP Member
“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

I’m sure it was Lidl who used to post this quite often? I firmly believe she sits in the first part of this quote… for me anyway. She has a constant snarl. She likes to pretend she’s wholesome but her actions speak volumes too.
Lydia should listen to The Twits on audible.

• Haha

katiesmith81

VIP Member
Hey it's a pity I can't fly people places yet, give me least until May and I'll have MSFS with a new computer I've got just over £1k saved for it, got some further savings and then some, best thing about it is far less pollutant other than the electricity used to power it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I remember my Mum had that same saying only slightly different, "if wishes were horses, beggars would ride" and that was many many many years ago.
My first ever album I bought was Sweeney Todd, If Wishes were Horses. I have no idea why I bought it. Fun fact, Bryan Adams was the lead singer. My favourite song from them was Roxy Roller.

• Heart
  • Wow

katiesmith81

VIP Member
I had to look up Alan to see who he was. I remember him from a gardening makeover show my mom use to watch when I was a teenager. Alan can trim my bush anytime….
According to Mr Capstick in the 1997 comedy Mrs Merton and Malcolm the man's a baffoon for his treatment of dahlia's, just saying....

• Haha
  • Wow