Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mkr53

Hermes do sell the inserts though? So I imagine the unboxing was genuine although whoever spends £550 on a bag insert for their crap to go all over is off their head imo! So basically, Lydia 😂
Ahh okay. They do not in the US so that was my mistake. I couldn’t find them on the US site.

Reactions: 8

whosewhox

Is the LV Petite Malle gone too? That’s another bag - like the Chanel - that is sophisticated, fun and versatile for day and night, a real investment imo. I get so much wear out of mine and I thought it odd that she bought the other LV trunk bag - the one where she followed the SA into Harvey Nichols and bought it straight up? Either way, it’s strange to replace unique bags with Hermès alone.

She’s such an oddity, there’s little point trying to understand her. She got the LV trunk/vanity case because it was old and worn but yet intends to treat the aged brass to make it shiny. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
what about her pochette metis????? That was my fav of hers back in the day

MissKW

Edited too late in previous post, re. Lydia’s narcissism:

ps. I also look fondly on my family‘s and my pics, and cannot stop myself from laughing at the dresses, my haircut in the 80s OMG!, my father‘s mustache and the likes. It is lovely and just so funny at the same time :love: Difference here with Lydiot is that she seems to deceive herself and others that those were not occasion gets ups or trends, but wealthy status symbols and shows them off as such. She thinks it is a brag cos she is as dumb as the hardest rock and does not really know that we all, regardless of wealth, dressed like that on trend at the time, and rather than taking a healthy laugh at how ridiculous we all sometimes looked at the time, she will brag until she dies cos she really thinks those were status symbols (again, dumbest one on the block, go back to school), and she is a hardcore narcissist and that never dies, nor is redeemable with therapy. Sadly there is no cure for narcissism cos they don’t see there is ever a problem with them and their worldview, so why fix it. They believe they are the best and know-it-alls, and everyone else is always on the wrong or merely the recipient of the narcissist’s lack of self accountability (they have none, nor empathy btw). Everything they do wrong is always somebody else’s fault. Everything. They are just perfect so why would they need therapy for “perfection”. And if the rest of the world is not an enabler or dares to constructively criticize, we are all just mean and awful and “me me me I will play the victim card when confronted”. Always. So why go to therapy for something that does not exist in their minds, however delusional it is seen by the rest of the world. What an absurd and incoherent idea, now, Lyds?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Influencers like her earn their money through sponsorships. YT views prob bring in a couple of grand a month, but they earn £10k ish for a sponsored insta post or YT vid.
At her height, when she was getting loads of sponsorships, even just 1 spon post a week could give her an income of £40k a month. Plus everything is free to them - clothes, toiletries, furniture, paint, bedding, beauty treatments - even food!

Trouble is now, she has virtually zero sponsorships - they’re declining rapidly along with her YT views and she is starting to feel the pinch.
Yet she’s spending more and more on high end goods 🤣🤣🤣

Thatgirl__

Eeeew that foundation looks as grubby as Lidl with her 15 layers of fake tan! If you look close enough you'll be able to observe happy bacteria having a party in there.

I just ordered the Erborian CC-creme, anybody tried it? I've heard good things but you never know.
I want that too heard good things, if anyone has any recommendations, I know this isn't a makeup thread haha but for lightweight foundation that is glowy that I don't need to wear primer with and doesn't slide off my face by lunchtime that would be great!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Sofie

VIP Member
I'm not sure, I genuinely think she thinks the bag is worthless because it is vintage. She seems to think she wont get a good resale from it even though she paid way more for it than the original owner did.

Like I said previously she only values things by how much they cost her. This bag only cost her 7k so it is worthless compared to the 30k she spent on another bag.
Wow! Which bag did she buy for 30k?

Reactions: 7

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I'm watching Alex Cole and her new ikea dressing room hack, much nicer that watching another boring 💤 flog from the Lydiot 🙄
Hi Peppy, please could you let me know where I can find this as I've searched and must be doing something wrong! Ta xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

reader49

:mad: Right that's it...enough is enough. I am going on a reporting mission because she cannot get away with this. Anyone care to join me in taking this fake bitch down?
As much as I'd like to report her for dodgy bot buying, I don't think we can be sure that's happening here. My friend's account following increases by around 600-1000 a week and she's definitely not buying bots. She only has around 50k followers at the moment too so I can imagine that with Lydia's higher follower count, her reach means she'll appear on the explore page a lot and pick up 1-3k new followers a week - more after a reel.

Reactions: 5

rocky2005

Eeeew that foundation looks as grubby as Lidl with her 15 layers of fake tan! If you look close enough you'll be able to observe happy bacteria having a party in there.

I just ordered the Erborian CC-creme, anybody tried it? I've heard good things but you never know.
It’s ok but I prefer the Chanel CC cream

Reactions: 5

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Agree! I think she impulse bought that bag. Rookie move with 7k. She only goes to the occasional “work” meeting or lunch and that’s when it will look great.

She used to have a fendi perkaboo in a similar color that she sure did batter… and she didn’t matchy matchy to her shoes but you can see she struggled to style it in most of these pics. She mostly tried to wear it with burgundy dresses and coats rather than let it be a beautiful neutral with camel and black. Though a few pics are more successful.

View attachment 1889433View attachment 1889434View attachment 1889435View attachment 1889436View attachment 1889437View attachment 1889438View attachment 1889439

I’ve been on the hunt for that gucci bamboo handle bag in black. I love it!! They are hard to find! How do you like it?
I’ve seen a few on Vestiaire. Have you checked there.

Reactions: 4