Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maisie doats

Ali needs to buy Lydia a shovel for Christmas because she keeps digging herself hole after hole. She woke up this morning and “the temperature has finally plummeted “. Does she ever hear herself? The country is freezing its ass off and this fool is wishing for the coldest of weather for her Christmas intro!🤬I wonder how many homeless people were found dead that morning in the Uk after ‘temperatures plummeted?’

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

EvieM

I don’t talk to my husband about Lydia because he would ask me why I’m waisting my time on someone who is undeserving of a second of my attention. But I couldn’t help myself and I showed him this screenshot.
5E5B8B0B-F9FE-4C8E-80F2-50300DB45637.jpeg

His response, “Is she chewing tobacco?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Julia123

VIP Member
I know a few of you dislike Josie. Compare her vlogmas to Lydiots! Josie’s really put Lydiot to shame.
I for one do not like Josie or Charlie but I have to admit you can tell they’ve spent some money on an outside video editor so the flogs have improved by a lot…. Sort of like when Lydia had her in-house guy Cal. They enjoy thier home, hosting family /friends, and have planned some actual Xmas activities outside of their 4 walls. Real strategic planning and Josie is filming and uploading daily which is a lot of work and not many still do this. Also his daily advent gifts for her are cute and dare I say… thoughtful?

It’s still a QVC channel aimed at sellllling anything not nailed down, horrific fashun sense and awkwardness in general. But compared to what Josie was doing when they moved in (spraying everything gold) and the worst cringy uploads, I’ll give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations to our @Sofie for the wonderful 😁 thread title with 63 votes! 🥇 🏆 :m

20221208_172642.jpg

Spot the odd one out (thanks @Oops...)

A week into Vlogmas and Lidl is posting Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday..... and what she has posted is all from November!

So far we've had the lead up to Vlogmas:
* "Lydia's Vlogmas intro"....a two minute introduction, filmed by Ali, where she stomped across muddy fields in a flat cap with the doggies and threw fake presents on the fire. The intro has now been heavily edited.
* A vlog on how the intro was filmed, how the weather didn't cooperate and her annoyance at Ali for leaving his camera on the "floor" of the field.

Vlogmas itself:
Day 1 "Christmas will be different this year". Lidl declared they would spend it alone...like last year.
Day 2 "My wonderful friends and 30 Christmas party outfits". Lidl and her two paid for friends, Cawwie and Alex, cackled through a KM shoot, and the house and Christmas trees were decorated for her.

New Vlogmas:
Day 3 "An extra festive trip to London".
* Footage from the two night Savoy stay and annual Christmas shopping day, most of which we'd already seen.
* No mention of the heating scandal "misunderstanding" on TikTok, which was posted on Nov 22 (we think after the Savoy kitchen prep and before theatre)
*Lidl gushed about the colours of a painting (An Officer of the 4th Regiment of Foot 1776) and how it went with neutral tones. Er...the only tones she knows is tone deaf!
* Mon dieu! Mange tout! She was invited into the Savoy kitchens for afternoon tea where hygiene seems elusive. Lidl....
...had hair untied
...touched her face
...touched her phone (more germs than a loo)
...had her handbag on the work surface
...wore all her rings
...didn't wash her hands
* As part of their stay Lidl also went the theatre for the first time. Treated to Pretty Woman at the Savoy Theatre, she spent all evening scrolling through her phone (source Jodie May)
* She described one evening as "sporadic and interchangeable"...yer wot?
* The second day's shopping with a courtesy Rolls Royce was cut short as a red eyed Lidl was "rolling around in bed for a good few hours" all morning. She was either hung over after being on the razz with Nick Frazz or couldn't face the world and had her life coach on speed dial.
* She only had time to drop £8,400 thousand on (former brand partner) Boodles' earrings that influencer and "friend" The L A Way has.

Day 4 "Things are happening at the house".
* Sponsored by Beauty Pie, this saw Lidl spend the first 10 minutes in a towel.
* There was footage of her talking about filming the Vlogmas intro!
* Brave Lidl had 4 inches chopped off her hair by Despina and said she wouldn't wash her hair for a few days as it needed time to "soften". Shame you didn't listen to Nicky's advice.
* Horses Romeo and Cloud were delivered to the Bunga. Lidl was wearing a Holland Cooper blazer and the Amazon rubber riding boot that she got "ripped" for. "They are SO identical to Hermes riding boots," she said.
* We saw highlights of the garden, including handmade oak gates, wrought iron gates, canopy trees and more beech not birch topiary.

Round up of other news:
🌲Lidl showed some handmade tweed baubles from Etsy seller West of the Moon and threw two to the dogs to trash, in another tone deaf moment. Not only is it disrespectful to the maker but it teaches the dogs that baubles are their playthings!
✈The MGs checked into another 5* Fairmont hotel for the night, this time the Vier Jahrzeiten in Hamburg, with the ubiquitous Nick Frazz. They will be going to the ballet, for the first time, and a Christmas market! Hopefully this last Fairmont trip will make it into Vlogmas this year!
👗Claire has launched her clothes line Rue Sloane. Lidl wasn't invited, Vic, Patricia and Amelia were.
👖Ali showed his Souster & Hicks tailor at work, cooked a roast dinner and is looking more like SK Splainer every day!

Day 5 will be in the next recap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Jamboree

Mulled wine, Christmas markets and 110% Hamburg; The Breakdown

We're at the airport and the butler is having to work, even as they board the plane. Lyds thinks its hilarious to try and speak German, badly, and lets Cawwie drag her suitcase off the conveyer, 'I don't lift a finger' chortle, chortle.

The party are stopped by airport security who ask Lidl how much her Hermes bag cost her. The butler apparently lightens the tone by telling the armed security they are 'online creators' and will tell everyone if they aren't nice to them, which Lydiot finds very funny.

The theme of today's flog is to try and sell us a hotel stay. Lyds starts by saying she would '110% recommend this hotel', if you google why people use the term 110% you will find it "comes purely from exaggeration, if anything fuelled by ignorance". Thank you Google!

Room tour; and the thoughtful hotel has put pictures of Lyds on every surface, because they know how to cater for your average narcissist. Everything is wonderful, stunning, spectacular.

Outfit of the day, and Lidl has gone for the Mary Poppins cosplay today. She leaves the hotel to discover the Christmas markets, in a horse drawn carriage shared with Cawwie. Cue lots of OTT gasping and wowing!

We are shown a clip of a very busy market, which cuts to Lidl telling us the group have moved away from the busy area because all they care about is the food and drink.

They order crepes and gluhwein and the butler gives us an expert review of the white gluhwein, 'smells fruity, might be the lemon in it'. Cawwie, Lidl and the butler then discuss their beverages, but struggle to string a complete word together, never mind a sentence. None of them know what a star anise looks like and the butler has always thought it was a 'star aniseed'. Whoever edited this flog decided to keep all of this quality content in. Lyds looks annoyed and walks off. It's unclear whether she is angry at the blatant stupidity on display, or if its because someone else may get some air time.

Lidl is hyperventilating outside an art shop because she wants us to believe she is cultured enough to appreciate art. The artwork is too expensive so she'll look for a print online.

Back at the hotel we get a glimpse of the hotel lobby and then its back to the room for an outfit change, which looks the same as the last outfit, but Lydiot tells us this one has 'more theatre to it' because its got ruffles.

Dinner time and it's Cawwies birthday. Lyds gets a little bossy over how much chocolate Cawwie sprinkles in her drink, and seems genuinely annoyed. She proceeds to show Cawwie how the drink should be made, and chokes on it.

The next shot is of Lyds sat on the butlers knee, which feels a bit like seeing your Mum and Dad kiss when you're a teenager. You know it happens, but you shouldn't have to witness it.

The next day, Lidl is having a lazy morning, goes without saying, and is heading to the spa. After a spa tour, because don't forget, that's today's hard sell, we join Lyds and the butler post treatment. Lidl has made the hotel staff light the fire and the butler pours her tea as she whispers in a lispy voice how wonderful everything is.

After a burger and an outfit change into a hideous silk two piece, Lydiot is ready to explore more of the hotel. After smelling a £1000 /100ml bottle of perfume, its back to the room to change into a different silk dress, the Bob Ross print one she wore at the Savoy.

They're having dinner in the cellar, gasp, gasp, giggle, giggle. At one point, Lydiot actually squeaks like a mouse because someone opens a door to the wine cellar. We then have a very boring tour, sprinkled with lots of fake laughter and faux excitement. The go to word seems to be 'wow' and Lidl gets deep and meaningful when she says 'there aren't enough years in her life for all the wines I hope to try'.

Sat in bed Lyds tells us what she had for dinner last night and more about the wine cellar, even though we just watched it?! Lidl tells us again to 110% go and stay at THAT hotel to do our Christmas shopping, even though she hasn't bought anything yet. She would '110%' say the markets in Hamburg have a different feel to them, so beautiful and traditional.

Lidl is thoughtfully popping all of the hotel information in to the info box and encourages everyone to book now for next year.

The end.

I looove your breakdown. Promise me/us you will do one each flog ;-)
Thank you. I am enjoying writing them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Jamboree

What's Happening in 2023 (that no one gives a shit about): The breakdown

Lydia's talking about her intro. Vlogmas traditionally is filmed every day in December, but 'flogmas' can, unashamedly, be pre-filmed in Novemeber. Lydiots happy it's cold because it makes the grass sparkle. She then explains her confusion about the sun being up or down in the morning. . . .

Today Lidl is trying to flog us Karen Millen and we are going to be treated to 'behind the scenes' content.

In the taxi, on the way to London, Lids sees an ad featuring a dog. She proceeds to talk to the picture of the dog, in a baby voice . . .

We are in the KM offices and Lyds is stroking clothes. Cue time-lapses interspersed with snippets of women saying 'wow', 'beautiful' and lots of Lidls fake laughter.

More trying to flog us next years KM collection, skip skip skip.

More time lapse of a meeting, they are reviewing pics of our Lyds, more fake laughter, and slowing to normal time when anyone says anything complimentary about her, this is known as narcissism.

Back home the butler/husband has used a baby wipe to clean a pouffe that Lydiot managed to soil with soot but couldn't be arsed to clean herself, the dirty Gertie.

More KM chat and talking to dogs (IRL this time) in the baby voice.

In the bathroom Worzel Gummidge is stroking her straw locks and telling us she is authentic. We are then gifted with some hair care advice, this is known as irony.

The cat's ill and going to the vet so the butler has fed the cat on Lidls bed, whilst she's in it. Don't be concerned about the Egyptian cotton bedsheets, old Al' has put a pair of shorts under the cat bowl. Hilarity ensues when the cat moves and this obviously means 'Daddy', aka the butler, then has to get out of bed to take the cats bowl away, because Lidl can't be arsed.

The next day brave Lydiot takes the cat to the vets and gets 'the saddest news I've ever been told'. The 8 year old cat has arthritis.
We go outside to look at windows, and if you still have any will to live you can listen to Lidl talk about the 'synergy' of the colour of the window frames.

The end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Wophie

VIP Member
I'm taking three weeks off for Christmas because I can. A handful of you povos are still clicking my affiliate links... that's why. I'm not going to thank any of you for putting me in this privileged position though.

I would like to see her work in Tesco with her mum tbh. She can work the whole week leading up to Xmas and be right back in there after just two days off. Oh and her mum can be her line manager.

That would be the piss of existence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

ella1979

VIP Member
All done..... this extremely high end expensive brand won't be gifting or loaning her anything again 😂 . the founder is a close friend, its only fair I explain right 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Lotster

I watched the programme about The Savoy. There was a lovely gentleman and his two daughters......regular visitors for Christmas. His wife/their Mum passed away a few years back so they come back to remember her and carry on the tradition. The Manager took them up and explained to the girls their Dad had booked them in to a Suite, as a surprise, similar to the one their Mum stayed in when she was ill. It was very touching, they got very emotional, the Manager was emotional and it made me think, this guy pays for this, with his own money, yet Lidl got gifted a free stay!?! It just isn't right. Seeing how hard all the back of house staff work there (especially over Christmas) has made me even more angry about Savoygate!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

Aesthetics 101

The commenter is spot on! For those who didn’t watch the flog… this was really creepy how she talked to him and looked at him. Particularly the bit about working late and packing at midnight. I think this is the real Lydia… pure nasty.

View attachment 1807148
Because Ali actually is involved in all his content and doesn't have a "team of the most wonderful girls" to do his work for him. He takes pride in his work and it shows.
The look she gives him as she is walking is just....she looks like, "How dare you ignore me. When I am here, you must engage with me and me only."

OK. I just watched clips of the end....
I am disgusted by what she says at 43:54... "I would say if you are wanting to do the Christmas markets in a classy, festive beautiful way..in the true Lydia Millen way... I think that is the best way to describe it so you guys would understand it..."

I cannot wrap my head around how full of herself she is. I am dumbfounded by who she has become. She claims she had this "ego death" but I don't think she understands what she has re-birthed in its place. This isn't a confident person, this is an arrogant, "I am better than everyone on this planet" view. I am curious if 2023 brings a shift to her inner circle which will rock this mindset of hers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Polava

VIP Member
Lydia, one does not film oneself singing in church, if one is trying to get oneself perceived as ‘old money’. One is instead getting oneself perceived as a total f*****g c**t!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jamboree

The Big (#ad) Unboxing; The Breakdown

We start where we left off, with the creepy baby voice as Lidl schmoozes the dogs. Then it's outside to look at the morning frost on the new gate and the defender. Lydiot then uses her poshest voice to call her dogs 'truff snuffs in the graaaaassss'.

In the dressing room our Lids confesses she's had a 'boo boo' but 'in the positive sense', she's filmed too much! But don't panic, she gives us reassurance it will still be the quality content we are used to . . . She then talks about her team and what a great boss she is, skip, skip, skip.

Lidl is going to the ballet for the first time, with lots of other women she's never met, I can already hear the fake chortling!

After showing us the view, (of her neighbours back garden), Lydiot sits down to sell us some stuff. This year Lidl is only flogging us expensive tat that sets her 'heart on fire'. Today this is THE MOST beautiful british brand, well, since Thursday when she said this about two other brands.

The company is owned by two men who have help from their Mums to sell countryside living . . . . SOLD! 'You can bet your bottom dollar, if you find a country loving girl on Instagram, she will love Fairfax and Favor', and that's the best she can do to get her #ad payment.

We waste six minutes watching her advertise a hand bag. 'If someone's been a really, really good girl you can treat her to those', or if you are an adult, who doesnt rely on handouts and gifts, you can just buy it for yourself, like a normal person.

She then goes on to try and sell us some brown gloves, that people 'will gasp at', they are so beautiful. However, to the common eye, they just appear to be brown gloves. In case that's not enough, Lydiot goes on to show us the gloves in the other 'colourways', which just means colours.

The sales pitch goes on and on and gives us insights such as, if you wear a gilet inside out it gives it a different look. It may be tempting to skip all the garble but Lidl really does come out with some gems. Apparently, she is often asked if she wears tracksuits (by whom?) and informs us her leggings and cashmere jumpers are her equivalent. Then she adds a gilet 'for intrigue' INTRIGUE!!!!

Just when you think it might be over, Lids gets a scarf out of a box, puts it on and strokes it over her outfit, then adds a belt, then she puts on her 'elegant coat', and strokes the scarf some more. Lidl then loses the plot and talks about the scarf bringing nostalgia of British school boy uniforms. She faffs some more, prattling on, and adding the pieces she has already shown us.

Now shes got a waist coat, jeeeez, it's like watching QVC! The final 'piece' is a brown coat. Can we move on now, for goodness sake! Aaaand we have made it to the end of the 24 minute #ad.

Lydiot is ready to go to the ballet. In a dress that makes me think she may be under the impression she is starring in the ballet. She puts her American Express in her new #gifted wallet, throws on her grandads coat and she's off.

As predicted the giggling starts and we are at the ballet. Lyds walks in, past the normal people, dressed in smart/casual wear and looks like a right twat.

Back home Lydiot gives us some feedback on the ballet, she uses the same descriptive words as when she tried to flog us the brown gloves, earlier.

Whilst she's been out, the Butler has been fixing things, tidying up, and they've been gifted a huge coffee machine which is phenomenal, just like the ballet.

We then get to hear how Lydiot feels about Harry and Meghan. She tells us how she is 'bizarre' because she only 'thinks in facts'. She goes on to paint herself as an unopinionated, open minded, quiet person; this is called 'creating your own narrative'. She waffles a bit more, but after 46 minutes, the giggle is going through me, I can't bear to listen. She says she's going to bed.

The end

• Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
The amount of people that message me and say I did not love England until I saw your channel
Is she high? There are thousands of British based movies and dramas - Merchant Ivory? Movies from Atonement to Emma and from Trainspotters to Elizabeth but, oh, no - it’s all down to the You Tube channel of Lydiot Elsie Millen. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

Influenzermary

751B19E8-1BE8-43F0-8219-6A3480198E8F.jpeg

Argh, this makes me so angry. I regularly go to the ballet and have done so for years. Lydia filming during the performance is beyond rude to both the performers, the production company and people around her. I’m not surprised by her ignorant behaviour but she clearly just wanted to show off to Tattle that she does visit the theatre.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65