Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All done..... this extremely high end expensive brand won't be gifting or loaning her anything again 😂 . the founder is a close friend, its only fair I explain right 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Claires line is expensive but it seems to have been relatively succesful. Some sizes are sold out and other pieces only have a few items left.
Her weird obsession with Paris just doesn't make any sense though. The garments don't look remotely Parisian, never mind the branding - which looks 100% Essex -themed tbh. 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The same tit who films at the ballet maybe?
She really must get some form of education. Common sense lidl, learn about respect. She is the kind of person to walk straight into your home, with dirty shoes on and to sit straight down. She wouldn’t get past my front door!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh same, but it’s a big place 😜 We don’t get it much on the coast, so didn’t know if it was more inland.
Agree hun, my daughters best friend is Lithuanian and they have tonnes of snow right now, mind you they are more prepared for it than us.

Reactions: 10
Just watched Josie‘s video celebrating Daylesford hamper and entertaining friends! Table groaning with proper cooked food. Bedrooms set out perfectly for guests - in short an absolute triumph! So much better than some hommous and other dips and rice. All the money spent on gardens and frocks, bags and earrings and we’ve never seen one decent meal emerge from the bungalow. It’s pitiful. Josie should give Herself some lessons. It was a pleasure to watch even with Splainer Leaching rambling on…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Just watched Josie‘s video celebrating Daylesford gig and entertaining friends! Table groaning with proper cooked food. Bedrooms set out perfectly for guests - in short an absolute triumph! So much better than some hommous and other dips and rice. All the money spent on gardens and frocks, bags and earrings and we’ve never seen one decent meal emerge from the bungalow. It’s pitiful. Josie should give Herself some lessons. It was a pleasure to watch even with Splainer Leaching rambling on…
I sense a little softening towards teefers. Its is only because big jaw is so appalling. After watching teefers latest. Fooooming. Daylesford is owned by Carol Bamford who is married to the owner of JCB who gives loads of money to the worst PM we have ever had. FACT. A proven liar, philanderer, racist & misogynist. Bamford gave him donations, a free wedding & free rent. In return Blowjob poses for free photo ops with him. It's just a little project for her. People in the UK are struggling and we have to put up with this rubbish. People please please wake UP FFS.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I sense a little softening towards teefers. Its is only because big jaw is so appalling. After watching teefers latest. Fooooming. Daylesford is owned by Carol Bamford who is married to the owner of JCB who gives loads of money to the worst PM we have ever had. FACT. A proven liar, philanderer, racist & misogynist. Bamford gave him donations, a free wedding & free rent. In return Blowjob poses for free photo ops with him. It's just a little project for her. People in the UK are struggling and we have to put up with this rubbish. People please please wake UP FFS.
100% Josie is super problematic. I just happen to think Lydia is worse.

Separately, so gross was Lydia’s diatribe about friendship and vulnerability. Happens to come right on the heels of Josie and her actual work friends coming together for what looked like a lovely time. Lydia is jealous and petty.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I would say this is why Lauren had to wear a coat. As she couldn’t zip it up at the back. Like this Christina lady is showing in her video. Lydiots latest collection

Is it just me or are these dresses absolutely horrendous? The epitome of ugly! It’s no wonder she’s only promoting the same 3 dresses over and over on her TikTok. These shiny frilly numbers and cheap looking coat are just vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm a bit behind on all these vlogs. Skipped through to get an idea of what tit she is going on about. So she has stopped been invited to Josie and Vic events. Her excuse now is that she feels vulnerable showing her spending time with friends so going forward she won't be doing it 🤣🤣🤣. Oh Lydia we all know you have duck all friends to show. This is a complete narcissist way of turning things around. Ali loses all his friendships too. Himself and splainer were very close. She is a soul destroying vampire. Sucks the joy out of life and all the fun in it. Vic and Susie with their partners and dogs look like they had a fabulous weekend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Does that mean that the Butler might be excluded from the train trip? Surely she’s letting him at least have that before the bleakest Christmas ever that she’s painstakingly planned for him...😬
He probably held the phone and recorded her fake singing. You can see his arm. And the post is STILL up 🫤

And here we go with the obsessed story about buying more blackwatch followed by passed out animas set to religious choir hymns that are “sympathetic” to her new obsession with choral singers 🙄

5EA79FBA-0E3E-47C0-85FF-516E213E2488.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Had a scroll through her TikTok and she really struggles to squeeze her feet into the black Manolos, she should really size up. In the latest video you could even her the suction of her foot in the shoe when she moves they are so tight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ali and his facts 🤣 He forgot two 1) Ali always speaks like he has some chewing gum stuck somewhere 2) Ali’s wife is a dick. Oops, sorry, my bad. He said ‘facts we didn’t know’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.