Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

How do you think #savoygate played out?

• Lidl was devastated, hid it and called life coach Jacquline Hurst for emergency coaching

• Lidl loved the attention and met with her life coach, as she said "as friends"

• Lidl sobbed while she rolled around in bed at the Savoy and couldn't face shopping

• Lidl was contacted by the life coach who saw the media fallout and needed extra cash for Christmas.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @Sofie for the wonderful 😁 thread title with 63 votes! 🥇 🏆 :m

20221208_172642.jpg

Spot the odd one out (thanks @Oops...)

A week into Vlogmas and Lidl is posting Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday..... and what she has posted is all from November!

So far we've had the lead up to Vlogmas:
* "Lydia's Vlogmas intro"....a two minute introduction, filmed by Ali, where she stomped across muddy fields in a flat cap with the doggies and threw fake presents on the fire. The intro has now been heavily edited.
* A vlog on how the intro was filmed, how the weather didn't cooperate and her annoyance at Ali for leaving his camera on the "floor" of the field.

Vlogmas itself:
Day 1 "Christmas will be different this year". Lidl declared they would spend it alone...like last year.
Day 2 "My wonderful friends and 30 Christmas party outfits". Lidl and her two paid for friends, Cawwie and Alex, cackled through a KM shoot, and the house and Christmas trees were decorated for her.

New Vlogmas:
Day 3 "An extra festive trip to London".
* Footage from the two night Savoy stay and annual Christmas shopping day, most of which we'd already seen.
* No mention of the heating scandal "misunderstanding" on TikTok, which was posted on Nov 22 (we think after the Savoy kitchen prep and before theatre)
*Lidl gushed about the colours of a painting (An Officer of the 4th Regiment of Foot 1776) and how it went with neutral tones. Er...the only tones she knows is tone deaf!
* Mon dieu! Mange tout! She was invited into the Savoy kitchens for afternoon tea where hygiene seems elusive. Lidl....
...had hair untied
...touched her face
...touched her phone (more germs than a loo)
...had her handbag on the work surface
...wore all her rings
...didn't wash her hands
* As part of their stay Lidl also went the theatre for the first time. Treated to Pretty Woman at the Savoy Theatre, she spent all evening scrolling through her phone (source Jodie May)
* She described one evening as "sporadic and interchangeable"...yer wot?
* The second day's shopping with a courtesy Rolls Royce was cut short as a red eyed Lidl was "rolling around in bed for a good few hours" all morning. She was either hung over after being on the razz with Nick Frazz or couldn't face the world and had her life coach on speed dial.
* She only had time to drop £8,400 thousand on (former brand partner) Boodles' earrings that influencer and "friend" The L A Way has.

Day 4 "Things are happening at the house".
* Sponsored by Beauty Pie, this saw Lidl spend the first 10 minutes in a towel.
* There was footage of her talking about filming the Vlogmas intro!
* Brave Lidl had 4 inches chopped off her hair by Despina and said she wouldn't wash her hair for a few days as it needed time to "soften". Shame you didn't listen to Nicky's advice.
* Horses Romeo and Cloud were delivered to the Bunga. Lidl was wearing a Holland Cooper blazer and the Amazon rubber riding boot that she got "ripped" for. "They are SO identical to Hermes riding boots," she said.
* We saw highlights of the garden, including handmade oak gates, wrought iron gates, canopy trees and more beech not birch topiary.

Round up of other news:
🌲Lidl showed some handmade tweed baubles from Etsy seller West of the Moon and threw two to the dogs to trash, in another tone deaf moment. Not only is it disrespectful to the maker but it teaches the dogs that baubles are their playthings!
✈The MGs checked into another 5* Fairmont hotel for the night, this time the Vier Jahrzeiten in Hamburg, with the ubiquitous Nick Frazz. They will be going to the ballet, for the first time, and a Christmas market! Hopefully this last Fairmont trip will make it into Vlogmas this year!
👗Claire has launched her clothes line Rue Sloane. Lidl wasn't invited, Vic, Patricia and Amelia were.
👖Ali showed his Souster & Hicks tailor at work, cooked a roast dinner and is looking more like SK Splainer every day!

Day 5 will be in the next recap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Gobsmacked she’s has such a fashion following and a KM partnership when she dresses like a human extra From muppets Christmas carol. Her recent outfits remind me of what you see choir singers who dress like the Victorian’s at Christmas time

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’ve been out of this for a while now but does Lydia no longer speak to inthefrow? Noticed she was at Claire Chanelles launch…

Reactions: 21
Normal people on a winters walk versus
the twit-Gordon's on one 🙄😂
Screenshot_20221208_194403_com.instagram.android_edit_333275350250187.jpg
Screenshot_20221208_194624_com.instagram.android_edit_333288507959560.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
Skipped through the latest. Apparently the cat usually gets a snack at midnight. Umm what?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve been out of this for a while now but does Lydia no longer speak to inthefrow? Noticed she was at Claire Chanelles launch…
Oh my gosh was just coming here to say this 😱 and Amelia liana!!!!!!!! Thought they were friends with Lydia.. I know people can be friends with lots of people but it is weird how no one’s addressed all of these people no longer being friends!!

Reactions: 19
No. Like others before her she eventually saw the real Lidl when Lidl didn't support her first jewellery launch.

Oh my gosh was just coming here to say this 😱 and Amelia liana!!!!!!!! Thought they were friends with Lydia.. I know people can be friends with lots of people but it is weird how no one’s addressed all of these people no longer being friends!!
It's only Lidl who has lost friends. Hmmmm.....says everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Skipped through the latest. Apparently the cat usually gets a snack at midnight. Umm what?
So does that mean that house elf aldi has to get up, »journey through » the house to the kitchen from his guest bedroom and enter princess lidl’s room give the cat a snack and go back to his end of the house. No wonder the poor chap looks exhausted. Or does he watch dirty sexy films until the midnight snack bell is rung. No not sex bell 😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Anyone watch Victoria's latest vlog. She talks about brand loyalty and working "continuously" with brands for years.
I've included the transcript of that portion of the vlog. (at the end of this post).
I really think she was shading Lyds, who jumps from brand to brand every week.
Am I imagining this ?

Unboxing gift sets from Flannels, Vic unboxes an Olaplex gift set and says this...

Victoria : "If you are looking to gift someone who is having a bit of a hard time right now with their hair and needs a really good replenish, I know the exact person I'd give this to ... a very good friend of mine is struggling right now with her hair after having it coloured and treated ... "
:unsure:

Gosh, even Victoria is assisting Lydia with her hair journey. Heeheeeee.

Say "Ta" Lyds.

Screenshot_20221208-214652_YouTube.jpg

Victoria shading Lydia twice in one vlog. Who woulda thunk it ??? 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
No. Like others before her she eventually saw the real Lidl when Lidl didn't support her first jewellery launch.

It's only Lidl who has lost friends. Hmmmm.....says everything.
Yeah that’s what I mean, literally no one seems to speak to her 🥶 kinda wanna know the ins and outs 🤣

Reactions: 27
Why does she say everything twice????? :rolleyes:
No one listened to her when she was a child. I believe it’s quite common when you didn‘t get listened to that you emphasise a lot of things by saying them twice...compensation etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.