Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just googled can dogs eat crab apples and the answer is only if they are properly prepared i.e. stems, leaves and pips removed. Why didn't they check this before planting them.
Those trees will be dead and gone before they have time to give fruit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I happened to pause at the perfect time this afternoon, new thumbnail available :LOL:
Screenshot 2022-12-12 122232.png

also Ali gets a whole free coffee machine by DeLonghi :mad: that in my dreams I wish I had

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Little and large........ Heads, nose etc etc 😏 View attachment 1802125
Lidl’s head is twice the size, her mouth is triple the size, her nose is quadruple the size…

I happened to pause at the perfect time this afternoon, new thumbnail available :LOL:View attachment 1802147
also Ali gets a whole free coffee machine by DeLonghi :mad: that in my dreams I wish I had
Where is the pregnancy ring, not royal enough? She may have to start wearing only nude nail varnish if she wants to be royal.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What like teefers, who got an advent calendar with bag and shoes , a bit like jimmy tit stuff!
Georgia Toffolo MIC received the advent calendar as well.
And like Teefers, Georgia unboxed the gift about 2 weeks ago. More than enough time for F & F to gain sales in time for Christmas.
Lydia, in order to avoid another Tods saga, had to rush this unboxing and fit it in Novembermas.
Lots of vlogmas footage, my ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ha ha oh I love Charlie’s dig and how he turned sideways on Josie’s vlogmas. He sheepishly states ‘ I don’t like hunting for fun’ … and the. I thought of madam Lydia…. I can’t deal with her anymore. She’s more and more nauseating by the second. Over zealous .. narcissism…

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Someone has probably already commented on this on a previous thread but the print on this dress is just so trashy. To me, it is a cheap tat high street brand's idea of "fancy".
Victoria wore the blouse version from Lily Silk first and I have a funny feeling she culled that last month…

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh good lawd.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why doesn't she say it is a KM event - she just says she's going to the ballet with Lauren and other girls - so deceitful!
Laura Blair made almost the whole video about being part of a KM event. She was 100% honest that she never been to the Royal Opera House before. I appreciate honesty rather than trying hard to portray this "Old money" person that Lydia is cosplaying so hard. Using the phone stick there was cringe, you can tell she stopped filming immediately and then only filmed a few seconds of the ending.

Around 8:20 there is the weirdest, most tense interaction between Laura and Lydia

1670870403858.png

I relate more to small / more honest influencers now, that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She looked so stupid in the theatre w her dress as if it’s a wedding n everyone else was in normal clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The amount of people that message me and say I did not love England until I saw your channel
Is she high? There are thousands of British based movies and dramas - Merchant Ivory? Movies from Atonement to Emma and from Trainspotters to Elizabeth but, oh, no - it’s all down to the You Tube channel of Lydiot Elsie Millen. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
At the very start of the video where she is talking to the camera do her eyes look odd - just under the eyebrow and above the crease she has some dark lines? I don't think I've seen them before.

After 10 years (as she likes to remind us) why is she still so unnatural when selling, that f&f bit was so disingenuous. Also she is really pushing the country attire story - I get it fits with f&f but she's doing it with everything. I live in a city so every time she focuses on how something is great for 'country walks' or 'country pubs' it almost closes it off to city dwellers. The bit where she said a few times one of the items would be a nice gift for someone who has been 'a good girl this year' made me want to vomm a bit. Talk like a grown up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Getting dressed up like a dogs dinner for the ballet, or for the theatre is a dead giveaway that she's not a proper toff. Most properly "posh" people go to the ballet and theatre regularly and usually are fairly dressed down. They might dress up a little, especially if it's an occasion, or special show but in general less is more. Often people have to get the train/tube home, so generally wear a good coat and boots. Her looking totally out of place absolutely gives away her lack of class and the fact she's a novice at attending the ballet.

Reactions: 39
The amount of people that message me and say I did not love England until I saw your channel
Is she high? There are thousands of British based movies and dramas - Merchant Ivory? Movies from Atonement to Emma and from Trainspotters to Elizabeth but, oh, no - it’s all down to the You Tube channel of Lydiot Elsie Millen. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Or Austin Powers?! I mean, come on! hahaha ;-)

She probably got 1 message and using her New Way of Thinking and delusional mindset 1 = 100.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She spent far too long showing off the card wallet with her Amex peeking out. She does realise having a platinum Amex card doesn't mean much right? Most people can get one as long as they have a good credit rating and are willing to pay a £500 yearly fee.
Too true. I have one and I'm nowhere near (in my approximation) her income bracket. If she had a Centurion (Black Card) then there'd be a reason to flex.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.